Only God can judge

What are the odds this manlet is going to hell? Where was his heart when he pulled the trigger?

Attached: 1662209462392565.webm (444x768, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/no-criminal-charges-against-texas-man-who-shot-and-killed-girlfriends-ex-husband-during-front-porch-custody-fight/
lubbockonline.com/story/news/courts/2022/03/31/kyle-carruth-chad-read-fatal-shooting-lubbock-grand-jury-no-charges/7239858001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Leaf
Dont you have a country to fix, groceries to attempt to buy (luxury soups, obviously) and immigrants to house?
Fuck off you nigger leaf nobody respects your shitty frozen swamp

Who can say

Attached: 1637366014853.jpg (1024x783, 90.67K)

That's some fucked up shit.

I love how his daughter saw his death. She must have chimped out pretty badly.

do people just assume people with guns wouldn't use them?

total self defense
because if he hadn't shot him
the guy may have wrestled away the gun that the manlet had brought to the confrontation
personally I wouldn't start grappling with an armed person like this
being a coward
reluctant to be horribly injured etc

he's a retard because it was all recorded all he had to do was let the bigger man hit him and he would have won 100% custody of the kids.

Where's with audio?

Cowardly fag kills retard but they're both Americans so no big loss.

Manlet did the right thing. Don't physically intimidate someone on their land if you can't take a bullet.

He's in prison now getting blacked.

I hope he fries

stay dead, faggot

Divorced father had time with his daugher, the manlet step dad didnt want to take her away.

zero
its texas
as soon as he steped on his porch he was done
if he stayed on the grass he would have been fine

Can I get a news article or a news video or something?

then call the lawyer

The heavenly digits have spoken.

Proof?

police was on the way

Wow, fuck you too :^3

Under-rated

he wasn't even charged

Loving the finger wagging and other exaggerated hand motions to the camera there, like he didn't just kill a man over some complete nonsense.

that's irrelevant

The one who shot went to prison for this. Amerimutts seething.

Attached: 1661141837579544.png (886x886, 99.51K)

I remember when faggot OPs that didn't post context would get banned. Any Forums is legit dead

Yet the Father & Son duo are in jail from defending themself from a nigger.

Attached: Chromo Homo.jpg (726x960, 58.5K)

Proof?

>didnt want to take her away
Call the police or take it up with the judge. But once he's asked to leave he must leave the property.
>soon as he steped on his porch
He could have still shot on the street but it gets questionable there. You can't start a fight on the grass and be safe. Retreat to the street was the only option.

>God
Christfags have never and will never be accepted here. We talk about REALITY here, you fucking /x/tarded schizo freaks. Fuck off.

castle doctrine in texas starts on the porch
its the only thing that gave him the right to bring his gun out and shoot

social credits arent worth much anymore do you have enough rice and pig fat for the coming winter?

Two cuckolds being pathetic

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (960x960, 146.14K)

You can't fire warning shots and call it self defense.

Americans coming to defend shooter.

Attached: 1660596028902356.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

>we

Attached: B8F64764-995C-4E45-ACBB-11C26F4CAD07.jpg (387x461, 21.28K)

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/no-criminal-charges-against-texas-man-who-shot-and-killed-girlfriends-ex-husband-during-front-porch-custody-fight/

Attached: 1645831302091.jpg (960x720, 139.95K)

>his heart
Tired of that faggot’s shit, that’s where

Why do they act like NPCs

He dun goofed, you have to be a special kind of retard to fight a guy pointing a gun at you. Even niggers have the common sense of backing away when someone pulls a gun.

Repent.

If you don't know this you're a newfag so yes pol is dead indeed.

women and weak men caused this

It’s a total lack of situational awareness. Niggers have it, most whites do not. It comes down to what you’ve seen and where you live. You don’t bump chests with anyone. You never let someone get that close. Especially when you already know they have a weapon. It was stupid for the guy with the gun to let that guy get his hands on it like that too. He could easily have been the one face down, bleeding out.

So unrelated to the video or OPs dumb take.. You're allowed to kill but not Murder. Also, God is not soft & fluffy. He's protected and led many of the worlds greatest warriors. Angels have also wiped out hundreds of thousands of men

I've never understood the posturing and dancing around some guys do during a confrontation, I've never allowed a verbal confrontation to go that far before clocking a dude in the face. In my opinion if you're screaming aggressively, walking towards me, the moment you're in arms reach and you're still maintaining the same level of aggression that means you intend to harm me and that means I'm breaking your face.

I won't defend him getting the gun, makes him cowardly in my eyes because the other guy had no weapon
That doesnt change it being self defense/home defense, the guy was told to leave and didnt, he threatened to take the gun and initiated physical contact

Sad he died but he got himself killed in his blind rage

>You're allowed to kill but not Murder.
This, the commandment is very clearly thou shall not murder if you look at original texts

>trespassed onto private property
>violently fucked around
>violently found out

Just seems to me that weapon has too long of a barrel for such a close altercation

That's why I said only God can judge. Hrs definitely going to be looking at your reading comprehension.

Holy based. Hahahaha green sweatshirt guy is a faggot and now hes dead

This is Any Forums you newfag fag

lubbockonline.com/story/news/courts/2022/03/31/kyle-carruth-chad-read-fatal-shooting-lubbock-grand-jury-no-charges/7239858001/

He has 100% custody anyway
It's a message to lanklets: real life isn't highschool.

>Guy has a gun
>I approach
>He shoots me
>How could this happen?

>Hrs definitely going to be looking at your reading comprehension.
>So unrelated to the video or OPs dumb take..