NPCs confirmed in The Bible

“For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.”
James 1:23-24

By the way, have you heard the Word today?

Attached: E1C9A726-ADA5-4F3A-8B43-10A6A7991E87.jpg (1000x664, 90.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myTX6I42qH8
youtube.com/watch?v=17RI8hfJ5Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=8iaAJA_S-UM
christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah they’re called sheep. You are the sheep

>This post is off-topic
>This post is off-topic
>This post is off-topic
>This post is off-topic

Reminder to do the needful (tattle, herbs, and make disappear) on all jewish proselytization threads. Christkikes have an organized discord where they conspire to flood Any Forums to gaslight us into believing anyone here is actually interested in worshiping jews.

Get off Any Forums, kike, nobody here wants your slave morality kike religion of white suicide. Nobody here wants to worship a baby dick mutilating jewish demon

FUCK OFF KIKE

Attached: 1655408893166.jpg (705x947, 121.82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=myTX6I42qH8

great video on james 2
youtube.com/watch?v=17RI8hfJ5Ow

Thank you for this brother in Christ.
I have heard the word today and also tried to spread it to a Greek friend that insisted that 2 Nigerian basketball players could become Greek. I told him that ancient Spartans and Judahites were both from Abraham and quoted 1 maccabees 12 and onwards as support. Also listened to a Te deum.
God bless !

by an ad if you want to promote Jew Anderson you turkroach faggot, stop spamming every thread with his shitty jewish youtube videos

Oh hello Rabbi, watcha doing

>rabbi
No sorry I'm not jesus. I think you have me mixed up.

you mad unsaved person?

Proverbs 29:27
An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.

nope, just exposing your baby dick mutilating kike god, you brainwashed faggot.

Attached: 1661963665635.jpg (945x1024, 138.99K)

Imagine not even being able to interpret your own religious texts. Lmao

NPC is such a shit tier insult, literally the insult of an NPC.

show me one verse where jesus or anyone says "you will own nothing and be happy"

god literally gives anyone eternal life who believes in him and he will inherit the kindgom
of god

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. -Matthew 6:19

"As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” Mark 10

literally ignorant of your own jewish book

There's no foreskins for you here, shoo

Also you can't meme, what the fuck dude you literally used pirated Microsoft paint. HOW

Attached: 1660824239547513.jpg (818x768, 175.93K)

i think that's supposed to be a way of saying "don't waste your life chasing material wealth, try to be content with what you have". You know, not being an obsessive consoomer? great advice too, since I just use an old burner phone from walmart for 20 bucks, and i save so much time and effort when I'm not chasing the latest phone fads with gimmicks and bells and whistles. Gotta keep it simple, even if you hate the bible, it's good advice.

I've noticed this and you proved OPs whole point, you just like evey other anti Christian quote out of context, proving you're an absolute NPC

Attached: 1660733061992008m.jpg (760x1024, 194.44K)

When christcucks get completely btfo'd they just resort to "y-y-you are a j-jew", like that's an insult coming from somebody who literally worships jews as god.

It literally says to sell all your possessions. If you sell all your possessions, you own nothing, which proves the point.

I also love how christcucks say to take the bible literally until you reach a verse that shows how ridiculous their belief system is, then all the sudden it's a metaphor, kek.

>Matthew 6:19
maybe you should have read verse 20 too where it takes about treasures in heaven

Matthew 6:20
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

>Mark 10
the story in mark 10 is about a guy who tried to earn his way into heaven. He said that he keeped all the commandments etc. which is impossible. The thought that going to heaven is based on works.
What jesus tried to do here is to show that he is a sinner too, that he isn`t perfect

>b-b-but just these two verses are not literal, the rest are! p-please worship my baby dick mutilating jewish demon!
lmao

see

Holy shit. Treasures in heaven aren't real retard, it's saying to give your possessions to jews with a promise that "in two more weeks" you will have treasures in fake jewish heaven. You will own nothing and be happy.

>Holy shit. Treasures in heaven aren't real retard
they are very real. It`s jsut that you, bill gates, schwab and all these other people who are on their way to hell won`t have any

btw christianity is anti-globalist pro-freedom religion. We literally make documentaries against the NWO

youtube.com/watch?v=8iaAJA_S-UM

>It literally says to sell all your possessions. If you sell all your possessions, you own nothing, which proves the point.
Pretty sure that wasn't meant to be literal. You can cry about how the bible interchanges between literality and metaphor, but come on. Did Jesus and his apostles walk around butt naked? Of course not, they had sandals, they had clothes, they even enjoyed a fine drink of wine and various meats. Obviously they had possessions. It's just that it's hard to be a preacher among men if you're too busy chasing money for that new ford escalade or honda mitsubishi.

>ethnic religions (christian):
christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints
>(pagan):
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
pagan sources: sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm

>show me one verse where jesus or anyone says "you will own nothing and be happy"

show them

Christfaggot seethe and meltdown

fucking kek, I should screenshot this

Attached: 1647502524186.jpg (1000x1000, 247.03K)

>replies with ad hominem.

I'll call this a win for me, that was easy kek

Attached: BlessedregentTrollge.png (104x128, 31.39K)

see , turkroach

Yeah totally rabbi

Attached: Christianity bullying kikes again.jpg (1024x512, 108.67K)

>PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER CHILDISH BICKERING POST

Stay mad you're making yourself a clown and i don't even have to type

Attached: image0-38.jpg (433x433, 34.55K)

>haha some missinterpreted bible verse that i don`t understand because i am an unsaved person will show them
btw contrary to you guys at least we are happy, like what the fuck is your shitty life even about, when you are an atheist or whatever.
Your life has zero purpose as an unbeliever.
You literally life on this earth, die and got ot hell, this is so sad to think about it

I think it was the jews.

Attached: 1657033039084.jpg (1260x555, 257.77K)

bullshit. But I guess you can read whatever you want into scripture if you never understood its purpose in the first place. You're like a petulant child in a store throwing around and breaking sacred items its purpose you never understood.

How long have they had mirrors?

Christfaggot's Law in action, kek

Attached: 1644163504204.jpg (1419x1887, 419.79K)