Stock about to soar

>stock about to soar
>inflation already going down
>roaring economy
>gas prices about to go down
>lowest unemployment ever recorded
>student debt about to get cancelled

I'm honestly baffled how some people on here still complain about the Biden administration. I guess some people just like to complain for no reason whatsoever but this isn’t surprising from MAGAtards, just look at the meltdown they had after Biden’s last speech which was surprisingly good. Some anons on here easily get scammed by GOP manufactured outrage talking points. When you look at where we are objectively, this President has done shockingly very little that's actually been "wrong."

Now sure, Joe Biden has his flaws. He is not exciting or controversial. He doesn't bluster and yell and make a scene like his asshead predecessor. He doesn't throw around threats or thump his chest or talk at people in his party without listening.

Our President is a calm, reasonable man who continues to slowly restore sanity to a divided country and disrupted world. I feel pretty gosh danged safe and thankful every day since he was sworn in. Millions of people had nightly panic attacks during the Trump nightmare and we have all been able to sleep again.

I can finally proudly claim that Joseph Robinette Biden is my President

Attached: 4376843276843.png (1830x1122, 2.81M)

Any Forums mad that racists are losing. this is the civil war without the battle and they are losing.

I guess when your approval ratings are in the toilet the only fix is to go after your opponent and his supporters.

Attached: 1624222179891.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

lol

>about to

you gotta stop consuming media. joe biden is 100% racist and always has been.
he didn't want his kids going to school in a jungle.
he put nigs in prison hardcore
go see clarence thomas videos
he was big friends with senator byrd

Biden hates niggers. Always has. Always will. The racists are in charge.

Biden halved my net worth and now he spends every day labeling my old country extended conservative family as some kind of enemy because that’s easier than fixing his mess. Biden was worse than I could ever imagine.

>Biden was worse than I could ever imagine.
Maybe just consider yourself lucky you aren't in a FEMA camp since you folks keep threatening the democratic foundations of America

Attached: 543768545.jpg (766x758, 115.38K)

How is maga granny’s complaining about the 2020 election any different from the mug Russia 2016 narrative?

idk people that like identify as conservative from a bloodline perspective is just abnormal unhealthy behavior

that doesnt sound like my joe biden
take off your tin foil hat

its literal terrorism

He is not you irish fag

2/10
>Our President
>Biden is my President
You can have him you stupid dago

They're always after me Lucky Pizzas

>393694655
>stock about to soar
>inflation already going down
>roaring economy
>gas prices about to go down
>lowest unemployment ever recorded
>student debt about to get cancelled
Almost none of this is happening. Take your meds

Two
More
Weeks

Two more weeks huh?

You know you're straining hard when the best thing you can say about a president is "Things will get better soon trust me."

>look at all these good things that are ABOUT to happen!
>sure would be a shame if you didn't vote for my corrupt party in the midterms
yeah nah

you do know that the leprechaun that you find guarding the pot of treasure at the end of the rainbow really was always and was all along Little Caesar and that pot of treasure was not a pot of gold at all but a bucket full of pepporoni pizza coupons for the once in a lifetime doordash event of some of the most scrumptious pizza and breadsticks ever created on this God green earth and all you really have to do is just say to everybody you know: Pizza, Pizza! Little Caesar's Pizza is the one for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 13534727.jpg (1944x1944, 1.26M)

American isn’t a democracy. Read a book.

Comex registered silver is now scraping the 50 million mark and still going down every day.

Attached: d3eincnn34k91.png (1181x348, 26.97K)