>Covid grandpa realizes something isn't quite right
>starts to ask questions
>anti vaxxer!
>MISINFORMATION!
>Wikipedia page smears his reputation
>"Fact Checker" Army attacks him

I hate Australians.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUBJ5pgx92I&t=1s

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 5.57.40 AM.png (951x634, 650.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ML26t9qTPFg&ab_channel=BacktotheScience
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crazy how literally all the npc retards loved this guy at the start when he was shilling masks and vaccines nonstop but unfortunately for them he actually has principles and followed the actual science as it changed.

“And I’m a scientist” based on this bitch asserting this it just shows me this is about authority and power. What a fucking cunt hopefully she’s beaten into a pulp and gets her throat slit brutally someday. Australians really are scum. There wasn’t a group of people who slurped up the Covid propaganda harder than the Aussies. Not even the Chinese simped as hard as Aussies. I’ve seen videos of Chinamen literally killing the Covid enforcement officers out of frustration and anger. Meanwhile Aussies really went full biosecurity state and embraced it. I hate them too.

time to cancel this science denier

Based nurse

she's got crazy sanpaku eyes

That cunt has such a punchable face

Nothing any of these faggots say will ever get me to take that shots, I just won't

Based I think she requires some good old American freedom

"Before I tell you about his latest rubbish"
The tells show up so fast. So eager to squash him, she can't even maintain the veneer of disinterested scientist for a minute.

can't listen to her voice turned it off

indeed…textbook fact checker type propagandist. I don’t fancy myself the type of guy to hit a woman but I would love to choke her into unconsciousness, the stupid cunt. Would love to see how much she’s getting paid for this crap.

i cant look at her, the stupid voice the stupid face. wtf

well, i suffered the clip. still not taking the shots, you fucking mole. just stfu about it already. Jesus

Her whole account is 3rd party managed, zero comments questioning her, every other comment has been liked by 'her' and looks pinned

what a fucking creepy hag. i hope she gets him canceled tho

They are reworking their propaganda as if it would ever change something, as if suddenly we would stop seeing them as mass murdering psychopaths.
Its like an islamist truly believing they are doing God's work by murdering children.

those ssr-eyes.
every time.

Attached: ssr eyes.png (130x42, 10.12K)

Those eyes seek to control you

With every passing day, I grow more convinced of the reality of demonic possession.

her channel is all about pandemic debunking. creepy fucking shit

All the comments in that thread.
Here is a quick lesson in psychology.
Humans will jump through hoops to deny their own potential mortality.
If they even consider that the vaccines may have potential negative effects then they ACCEPT their own potential deaths or that of their reproductive abilities.
People will fight for their lives, look at cancer denial in patients. They will deny anything that tells them they may be at risk.

Attached: mrbones.jpg (1391x783, 242K)

Please every Australian user. Remember her name and face. Her time will come

she doesnt look or move like a real person lmao

her first video, 11months ago

>youtube.com/watch?v=ML26t9qTPFg&ab_channel=BacktotheScience

Hah, the disinfo nurse just got prebunked

Imagine the rimjob and blowjob when she looks like psycho. This woman rape men

fuck him, stupid nurse pushed the vax hard

>as it changed
lol, you're joking, right? the only things that changed were the lies being told.

do Australians rather listen to cat lady with crazy eyes than based grandpa with wisdom glasses?

Attached: videoblocks-woman-scientist-working-with-liquid-in-science-lab-close-up-of-female-scientist-doing-laboratory-research-scientist-face-at-research-lab-scientist-cure-lab-worker-researching-liquid-in-lab-flask_s7.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

>i am not paying attention

Australians cling to her to tell them that they made the right choices.

It takes great bravery to admit a mistake.
It takes even greater strength to admit the mistake may lead to your death.
Nobody took the vaccine because they were brave, they were all terrified.
Now they will dig their heads further in the sand with arms held out begging for another shot.

Imagine listening to a woman, ever!

Dr John is about to get redpilled on the jq by this revolting heeb

>Her time will come
umm, no, it won't cunt. Didn't you see what happened in your nanny state shit hole? Complete non-violent faggots, even the based cunts. Nothing is going to happen, other than these types of people will continue to dominate society. Sorry to black pill you, sir, but it's fucking over for us

that bitch looks unhinged

tldr
>it is easier to fool someone than to convince someone they have been fooled
Mark Twain (I think)

I'd rather listen to neither, but i listen to both. it doesn't matter though, i'm young and healthy, and i don't give a fuck about the chink flu, and i'm just not going to take the fucking shots. simple as.

If you say it enough

Attached: tumblr_ntrnusizC71satijdo6_r2_250.gif (245x150, 433.23K)

so they cope?

Attached: the mark of the beast.jpg (252x200, 10.56K)

Australian? She's clearly a Jew.

no way this person is human

As a fellow science lover, Dr Campbell used to hold a special place in my heart, but then he started discussing hate facts like he didn't know it was 2022. Fuck around and find out, nazi scum!! !

kek
gonna use it as my nick

that is incredibly antisemitic.

Nice tldr, thanks
This gifs for you ms scientist

Attached: tumblr_lt8l9hK6yX1qd881go7_250.gif (160x110, 176.83K)

Revolt faggot

fpbp

>ssr-eyes
Fucking kek

Attached: tumblr_ntrnusizC71satijdo1_250.gif (245x150, 549.68K)

Attached: 2022-09-03 08_44_17-Window.png (279x108, 7.12K)

>"Before I tell you about his latest rubbish"
>The tells show up so fast. So eager to squash him, she can't even maintain the veneer of disinterested scientist for a minute.
Reminds of Legal Eagle when he started dipping his toes into politics and realizing it was popular, which is when I stopped. Now I see video thumbnails where he's giddily smiling with a title like "Diablo Trump in LEGAL HOT WATER"

That poor dog

Can someone shop two boosters in her eyes?

no. it's not my problem. i could quite frankly give less of a fuck at this point

I just listened to myself.

Sorry, but I'm just never going to take it.

Bot NPC army always fucks me up. 100 of these soiboys cumming their tiny penises on some jewsluts lies.

Yes if you read the comments its all cope

So right you are

Attached: tumblr_lt8l9hK6yX1qd881go10_250.gif (160x229, 254.84K)

She has the same vibe as burger truth ghoul

Attached: 1659224349876210m.jpg (396x1024, 64.6K)