American nigger soldier posted to Japan breeds a la creatura with a naive local woman and murders another Japanese...

American nigger soldier posted to Japan breeds a la creatura with a naive local woman and murders another Japanese woman who wanted to have 6 pure children with her Japanese boyfriend

How was he not awarded for his brave service to Israel?

youtu.be/hrKwfe4W5vU

Attached: images (2).jpg (320x180, 15.19K)

Hahah america niggers "whites" and spics alike should be starved and impailed

niggers can't be servicemen, they are only murderous apes in uniform.

N

So depressing I can’t even read this story. Sorry OP

Tormenting AND polluting goyim races

Inspirational amerimutt soldier, deserves a spot on the American Heroes Channel

america was a mistake

We are literally single-handedly destroying the (((United States))) and for that the rest of the world should be thankful.
For every smelly indio we dump north of the border, the muttoids become weaker and less able to inflict damage on the rest of the world.
The world economy is basically built around fueling muttoid consumerism. Leeching off of Am*rica is morally justifiable and in fact a noble enterprise. We will continue to do it until Am*rica is completely subdued.

Bracked

Attached: 0BF8441C-3140-49B9-A7A8-BA65A339DA44.jpg (974x788, 158.53K)

Can we use this as a pretext to exterminate 100% of niggers on this planet? I mean I’d like to personally kill every single one of them, but I won’t do it without legal backing.

>who wanted to have 6 pure children with her Japanese boyfriend
What a load of bullshit. Japs breed less than panda bears.

>Bracked
lol. lmao.

Click the link, you mutt

I mean not to be racist but I would like to personally (myself) brutally beat every single nigger to death with my bare hands until there is nothing left of my hands but bone spikes sticking out of my arms. I’d like to (personally) stop time and use a potato peeler on every single nigger and turn them into nigger lunch meat while they’re still breathing. I’d like to strap them down to chairs and feed them sandwiches made of their own flesh. (With legal backing of course, I won’t throw my life away just to kill inhumane nigger monkeys, I have too much to live for.)

Cute larp. Don't take credit for central american doing, it's second-hand embarrassing. Also we're sending latinx indoctrinated sheltered chicanos with an identity crisis back to you.

Reasonable

I would just hate to be racist but I (personally) would like to take a sledge hammer to the skull of every nigger and amass a pile of bodies taller than the tallest mountain. I would (personally) make it my life’s work to put himmler to shame with my massive (and real) piles of corpses. (With legal backing of course, I think this should be legal and I should get paid to do it) I would like to build a robot soldier army who’s only purpose is to remove anyone with more than 12.5% native sub Saharan African (within the past 2000 years) from existence. I’d like to remake history books so that there is no mention of this beast and remove all photos and videos and other media of niggers. I’d like to do this all with legal backing of course.

Can I count or your (nonracist) vote?

This happened a time immemorial ago. Fuck off, recessed chin chang

I want russia to breed all western whores and castrate western males and lock them up in gulags

why she looks so happy for being murdered?

I hope I don’t sound racist when I say this. The worst thing about these nigger monkeys is that they can cross breed with humans. If we had only waited a few more millennia before inventing sailing then perhaps these animals would be incapable of breeding with humans.

The mutt animal lut of this satanic mixing is still 6 or 7
I can still grab him by his leg and swing him against a wall

I hope I do not appear as racist. Buta de brack pepur must reeve japon.

kek

Attached: 1493377351180.gif (255x235, 497.94K)