Has Germany been considering Ukraine as its sphere of influence prior to the 2022 war? Because if it didn't...

Has Germany been considering Ukraine as its sphere of influence prior to the 2022 war? Because if it didn't, its reaction doesn't make a lick of sense.

Attached: 434.png (1134x822, 205.65K)

>its reaction doesn't make a lick of sense
For the German people themselves it doesn't. For the Judeo-Anglo-American Pact that has owned Germany since 1945 it does.

Yet those actions still would never have been undertaken had there not been massive public support.

5th Reich. deal with it, Ivan

I was asking Germans.

Looked like an open question to me.

Agreed, that's why I decided to clarify.

You are dumb, Ork.

Ad hominem is not an argument

Noone cares about ukraine. but EU+USA is willing to bankrupt ourselves, to see you fail at conquest-

Russian brain turns off when civilized world supports independent nation against agressor.

Why is EU+USA willing to see Russia fail at conquest?

You are not German.

>2022
>still views countries as sovereign entities and not facets of international jewish banking
ngmi

Attached: 1619682982405.png (657x718, 58.27K)

You are not Russian :)

I am though?

Fuck off polack

You are not Slovakian

They'e been conditioned to thing freedom is slavry. Orwel was just writing about what he heard about USSR

Germany does as it is instructed by the US. If the US told Germany to jump Germany would take the US dick out of its mouth and ask how high

Germany cannot have a sphere of influence without an army. They are both in the American sphere.

Never forget how butthurt poland gets when you point out things like
>Raid and terrorize their neighbours for centuries.
>One neighbour has enough and kicks their ass and they cry about a deluge.
>They are given another chance, but immediately start warmongering again.
>Finally three neighbours have enough and partition Poland.
>The most peaceful century in European history follows when there is no Poland around to kick up shit.
>Robbed of their European terror base they travel to Haiti and help the negroes genocide and drive the French off the island. Thus the vicious Poles began the downfall of the European Great Powers. Poles are literally the only "White" people ever to have actively fought together with negroes against other Whites. For this the Haitians give them the “honorary” title of: “White Negroes.”
>After forcing extremely harsh peace terms on Germany in WW1 the allies pull their ace out of the sleeve and raises Poland from the dead with dark necromancy. The allies of course knew the dark history of Poland and raised it for the sole purpose of permanently destabilizing Eastern Europe.
>Poles who had been pacified until then suddenly remembered that they were dirty Poles and immediately got back to their old antics of terrorizing their neighbours.
>Not only did they steal territory from tiny Lithuania, but they also began genociding the Germans in Danzig.
>Germany finally had enough and intervened to save human lives. The trap had worked and Poland had served the allies' purpose of engineering a new war.
>Fast forward to current day and Poland is now kicking up shit by pretending to be fucking victims, going as far as calling themselves “the Christ of Europe.” This is a spit in the face of all the victims of the devilish Poles. Think of all the White French women and children orcish Polescum raped and murdered in Haiti. Poles are unironically evil incarnate and the enemy of the White man.

Ukraine is pretty much the last part of the new iron curtain that isn’t completely westernised, they aren’t about to let land-grabbing Russia have a large part of it.

Also yes, massive public support for sanctions

>Why won't they let us rape, kill and pillage in our neighbouring countries without any consequences boohoo

So massive support for sanctions was even before the war. Why is that?

It all makes sense if you simply don't ignore the fact Germany is a borderline US client state with mutt soldiers occupying it, with a constitution, state and media that serves globalist elites and not the German people.

Mandatory Polish butthurt post in a thread about Germany or Russia heh.

Attached: 1651608729562.png (689x431, 112.39K)

Because conquest wars are something that should have happened in the past, and it should have ended in 1945.

xD

What should conquest wars have ended in 1945?

>Why is EU+USA willing to see Russia fail at conquest?

jews. we need to be saved from jew control. the goyim here are too passive and dumb

People say the UK is the 51st state, but Germany is the 52nd.

xD

I believe it, I wouldn't have a year ago, but I interacted with some poles in my work, they're worse than jews.