Adrenochrome vendors on Gab. RESEARCH

Adrenochrome vendors on Gab. RESEARCH
user on an archived thread found a pdf looking more into this
see >Is he still around

Attached: 1662190662614243 (1).jpg (1280x609, 82.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/article/the-truth-about-adrenochrome
groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.yugoslavia/c/XoJP2nRz7LA?pli=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1662190700245690.jpg (914x523, 73.76K)

Attached: 1662190793773191.jpg (1080x886, 91.29K)

FAKE NEWS GOY

Attached: 1662189947553341.jpg (750x561, 50.42K)

Attached: 1662189990086692.jpg (750x744, 74.85K)

Attached: 1662189757627546.jpg (771x702, 101.45K)

It's quite a sight.

On the one hand you have actual pedos who never harmed a single child

On the other hand you have the psychotic terrorist anti-pedo that will invent the most barbaric torture methods ever towards the one pedo that didnt harm the child.

what the fuck are you on about

Attached: 1662189620693317.jpg (3464x3464, 1.54M)

whisky

There is hysteria around the "pedo" topic. I mean, holy shit.

And about adrenochrome... well it doesnt exist.

Adrenochrome don't exist in the form depicted by white knights

It's all a vaguely hot sounding edgy story

Show me vids of adrenochrome harvesting and drinking? you can't

Hiring security officers, military or intelligence background

You guys are so goddamn stupid it hurts. It's not like someone made this up 6 days ago just got someone to find it and post it here. Surely it MUST be a real company, right

Found the zog shill.

https:// states.americanstatenationals.org/indiana/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2021/01/
Anna-adrenachromereport.pdf

-Kek the very molecule looks like a fucking rabbit.

So what?

What do you do with this info? Except killing self

QAnon did not invent adrenochrome. Aldous Huxley mentions it in The Doors of Perception (1954), which largely explores his experience of mescaline. The book’s title came from William Blake’s The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, in which old Billy says: ‘If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.’ Perhaps so, but mashed cactus doesn’t really provide spiritual Windolene. In passing, Huxley wrote: ‘Adrenochrome, which is a product of the decomposition of adrenalin, can produce many of the symptoms observed in mescalin intoxication.’ I don’t think this is true, apart from the bit about the decomposition of adrenalin. Next stop was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1972). In the film (1998) of Hunter S. Thompson’s book, Benicio del Toro, playing Dr Gonzo, says of adrenochrome: ‘There’s only one source for this stuff … the adrenaline glands from a living human body.’ That is certainly not true. My husband explained it to me. You just have to oxidise adrenaline.

spectator.co.uk/article/the-truth-about-adrenochrome

I found this
groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.yugoslavia/c/XoJP2nRz7LA?pli=1
has a PDF I can't get to load

Are you the last threads user. what was the zeta-reticuli/children agreement? From my current research, I've found to be true that there was a truce deal made so that no humans were to be abducted. They didn't follow through with this promise. Roosevelt is said to have met with these entities btw. I also forgot who it was, but there was a high level politician, it may be a president actually, who inquired into the flying disks and one of their aides basically told them off and to never mention the disks again.

Why would you oxidize adrenaline?

rest of article
ou just have to oxidise adrenaline.

The OED’s first citation, from 1909, calls it ‘a sulphur compound of the suprarenal gland which is exploited as an internal remedy for the treatment of skin diseases’.

What surprised me was to find adrenochrome in the Lewis detective dramas in 2007. ‘A hedonistic group that aspired to the principles of Dionysus once killed in an attempt to experience the ultimate drug: Adrenochrome,’ says a plot summary. I suppose all this is fair play. Fiction may rely on a mechanism, like H.G. Wells’s literal Time Machine, disbelief in which is suspended. It’s just a pity that people think their children have been kidnapped and killed for a completely impossible reason.

________

Side Note - it was DMT not adrenochrome which produced the effects of schizophrenic realm type hallucinations

adrenoshit is quite the unpopular topic.

"My husband"

tits or gtfo

user, that's the writer of the article.