Vaccine deaths are increasing rapidly

The vaccine death apocalypse is finally upon here. Post ITT any stories you have, anyone you personally know who has died.

Attached: Hell 3.jpg (259x425, 50.85K)

My uncle lost hearing after his booster
My co worker almost died on his first shot

I'm still waiting for it.
Double vaxxed and feel fine. Should I get more vaccines? This is taking too long bros.

Everyone I know is vaxxed. No one I know has died or had even slightly unusual health issues.

Inb4 kike

dude OP you fucking live on this board posting this, u got a maxed out thread a few hours ago

My father in law gor his booster and shortly after had a leaky heart valve
My brother in law and his whole family got the jab except his son who wad too young at the time. They all got rocked by covid except the son, his daughter ended up in hospital with heart rate going too fast or too slow. The son had no covid symptoms.

my sister developed AIDS, zero immune system, after the 3rd, also she has no more periods

Attached: 51109241-C511-4F4F-85E3-90ABCB2958FE.jpg (500x500, 52.83K)

I hope this shit is a larp, I’m a neet loser so I never had to get the shot, hell I never even got a test. But my entire family took it, either we are all retarded and the vaccine was just a really good grift for some cash or they’re all dead.

Attached: A010F579-9897-4E14-90E6-AFB63C5B8040.jpg (640x480, 75.72K)

the vaxxed are constantly sick now

i wonder who is going to keep the economy running once enough of them are dead and or disabled.

You have to make a new thread when thw old one reaches 300 replies.

They're all as good as dead man, sorry

people obviously want to talk about this. This same thread has hit 300 reply limit like 3 times already today.

The mass die off already began months ago. The media is simply ignoring it.

neighbours wife went infertile

That's probably true. Anyway, what kind of finn are you?

Attached: races of finland.jpg (1689x1252, 298.87K)

I think it would be funny if the global population is 4 billion in 2030

They will all die within their lifetimes, i'm sorry user. It had to be this way.

what happens after the die off?

you made this thread a few hours ago , get some hobbies glowie.
i ain´t tellin you shit.

Probably Tavastian mutt with like 1/16 Saame. Some of my father's more distant relatives are weirdos in Lapland.

its pretty much a general now so shut the fuck up

I have a very Liberal friend group, started visiting Any Forums in 2021 when I realized this pandemic was a load of crap. 80% of my friends are having issues (e.g. mouth clots, fatigue, 1 stroke, constantly 'catching covid' and having flu like symptoms). None of them make a link to the vaccine, and their doctors act like it is all random or as a result of Long Covid. I am still deep cover, they don't even know I didn't have any of the shots lol. We are mid 20's.

Attached: dubsoftruth.jpg (690x624, 161.1K)

i am joyful because a new spiritual age can begin once the materialistic normie NPCs are all dead. So that is why i am thrilled about all this mass death.

People MADE THE CHOICE TO NOT SPIRITUALLY EVOLVE. AND NOW THEY HAVE TO BE KILLED OFF, SO THAT THE SPIRITUAL HUMANS CAN MAKE A NEW WORLD!

cursed

Schizos and spiritualists procreate and a new generation of goyim is created again.

Attached: You'rethetest.jpg (1034x720, 84.07K)

Attached: Youngndead39.png (843x512, 419.18K)

we hunt down the jews responsible

holy shit. So my statement about how most humans need to die so a new spiritual age can begin has been cursed with quad 6666

only for you mentally ill obsessed freaks that are hopeing for the world to end incapable of getting their shit together claiming to be superior and actually believing it while being scum themselves unable of empathy and educateing the dumb instead of shameing them.
toddler mentalilty turbo edition.
aren´t you getting fucking sick of these threads? they have 0 substance and filled to the brim with shlomos , unless you are one of them yourself and cannot stop jerking your little mushroom to the tought about vaccine killing goyims.

I left being a chef to pursue industrial electrical work. I'm learning as much as I can so we can rebuild. Get into trades brother. Evil can only destroy so we need to learn how to build.

Yes. Get a booster, confident man.

Attached: Youngndead38.png (2023x1707, 2.84M)

He made it like 5 times. Really makes you wonder how much Internet Research Agency pays him.

You ruined it by self-ckecking

I know someone who personally died from the vaxx so I decided not to take it.

But after they mandated the vaxx and took the body autonomy I was confused because this so called liberal western civilisation supposed to be about the consent of the governed, but the vaccine mandates were ultimatums and I realised in that moment that it had collapsed and the fascist were and always had been in power.

Attached: 126f17525126126bb4ccdda51ec9605a.jpg (850x400, 48.23K)

kalergi plan?

If it actually happens, why would surviving it be a good thing? If my family starts dropping dead then i'm gone too. Peace.

look at the hate you feel towards the spiritual humans. THIS is why the divine force is KILLING YOU OFF!!!

We rebuild and hunt jews.

Probably then such companies that produce excavators are the companies with the most sales.

holy projection!

man why do you gotta ruin a comfy series of threads?
sure, OP wants to see the world burn
but mostly its a general to share stories, studies, music, all that good stuff
if you're gonna be a nonfren, go be a nonfren somewhere else!

Attached: Youngndead37.png (1360x2421, 864.23K)

no the jews did nothing wrong. You rebuild a new spiritual society. The jews did the right thing by destroying the old society. You should be thanking them.

People should speak out more often, what if you could've save at least one of them if you tried? Would have been worth it

>music
any fellow tally hall enjoyers itt?

Attached: 1647634039145.png (219x234, 54.38K)

>the jews killed your family and want to torture you and the other survivors
>let me tell you how that's a good thing
Nope memefag with two more weeks commie flag.

A world without the cattle is a utopia, assuming we liquidate the jews responsible too

I'll thank them, with bullets

They are a united hivemind. We are not.

A friend has developed shingles despite having chickenpox, has been sick practically non stop for like 6 months now and has recently just received a diagnosis for pericarditis
caught chink flu anyways
my aunt maybe has a few years left. I'm not sure of the timeline but her health dropped off the face of the fuckin earth after first shot. she's had a lung removed, multiple surgeries, a tube installed because she cannot eat solids or drink using her own throat and is constantly having some new illness of problem crop up that takes her to the hospital for a week. she used to be a healthy vibrant woman and now might as well be 90

I would have been 100 percent sidelined socially. Only way to exist in this type of scenario is holding the truth in your pocket. We still have good times, it has been like this since Kony.

Look this is not a bad thing. My bitch of an old wife took the J@J vaccine and dropped dead in three weeks. I lied and told the cunt I was vaccinated and now I am in pussy heaven fucking all the old pussy here in Florida at my retirement community. These old women all want pure blood dick and spend their dead husband`s money on me buying me food, taking me gambling and showing me a good time and in return I give them my dick to suck and fuck. Life is good.

Kek someone got the jew shot lmao lol

So glad it is happening, no one in my family took it so I will be enjoying the show

Mandatory vax at my institution. Everyone seems to have problems. I naturally got the wuhan covid and took immunosuppressants before i was forced to vax. Have not had any problems.

Get fucked sheep

Those slimey rats tricked and bullied people into submission. They went against the code and became predators to the weak willed. Like petty thugs who rod an old ladys hand bag, they never went after an equal opponent.

kek youre alright boomer, youll be spared on the day of the pillow

Based boomer.

Yeah, a general where the same circle of morons surrounded by piss bottles share the same sourceless headlines, anecdotal evidences and yell "IDS HABBENING OMG" while society moves on.
Nobody is dying, with work and friends you would notice.
You shit stains think you're above normies but you fall for the most obvious of fear mongering tactics. The only goal of the covid hoax was to steal a shit load of money and they don't care at all about your vaccination status, with or without it the wealth was successfully siphoned and the middle class was buttfucked with no lub. And again, the aim was to force you fags into being divided and going at each others throats while you were robbed.

Fucking 2016 tourists. Old Any Forums would be ashamed.
And no, I didn't take the kike jab.

Attached: 1659924628997935.png (533x567, 5.24K)

people are dying tho

>all this seething
kek, didn't read you stinky frog
do you really not have a single place other than Any Forums to vent?
sad!