In September it will be known World War 3 has officially started

Once the realization has been made by the masses that WW3 has started THE BUBBLE WILL FINALLY POP selling will be as intense, if not more so, than March of 2020. We will see 2-3k down days again in the DOW. The market will crater, housing will crash, rates will spike, the USDX will leap towards 120. The Dow will crater down to 18-21k, housing will crash roughly 25%, and commodities will get crushed

>sauce: archive ph/t0iws

Attached: 82EE75F8-F31D-4318-BF8F-985F825EA265.jpg (221x237, 31.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ezekieldiet.com/greg-reese-world-war-iii-and-the-imminent-collapse-of-the-us-dollar-the-reese-report/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay faggot, Biden is the greatest leader the world has ever seen! He will create 10 billion jobs paying 100 an hour minimum

The only bubble that's going to be popping in WW3 is your head if you don't watch out

About fucking time, finally we can enter the next tech boom.

oh good

You mean that all the countries have to finally unveil to the public what they have been working on in terms of black projects?

Is this a drill?

I'm in the military and I know a lot of other boots, squids and chairmen are on here too. We all were briefed on China like last year I think. This year we (or at least we were) briefed about China relegating their naval vessels and also outfitting fishing trawlers in their ports to confuse Taiwan and the US which vessels are actually going to be used for invasion. Hundreds if not thousands of vessels are being added to their chinky ports which I cannot say on here. There is a buildup. It is coming. It's just my opinion as someone who studies war history, strategy and whose favorite anime of all time is LOTGH but it seems all politicians and world figureheads are working on starting a war together to bail themselves out of the depression we are already in. September is plausible. It's not like I know how much China is prepared, I can't access our satellite imaging nor do I know the faggots who do. But I was told two months ago that they were preparing and I was also told it would take three months for Chima to be ready for invasion. Three months seems to fit the bill.

Any other well fare queens on here want to comment on what you know please do.

The unHoly See has ordered all cash reserves be sent to Rome before 30 Sep. Fits the timeline.

>WW3
this has been said many times
God i fucking hope so

Nuffin gon hapn

Attached: 10.jpg (1200x800, 167.67K)

I'll shit bricks when WEF starts having a simulation on this.

Attached: 1590773414495.jpg (400x800, 246.08K)

Damn the real sad thing is I was supposed to deploy in a few months in that general area which would mean that I'm probably going to die. It's such a sad thing to know and not do anything about. I guess even with all my uber knowledge I am still a lamb being sent for slaughter.

Nobody knows how lethal a large scale near peer war could be

It's not going to happen.. it's just a wet dream of poor white trash in some countries. Their lives are so miserable they just want it all to end..these people are total losers.

Hol up. So the US is going to allow China to use our ships in order to invade Taiwan? Did I read that wrong?

Clearly you can't leave it to fester either, such feelings never go away they only grow
It's like a building pressure, the longer nothing happens the more stressed and insane people become meaning when it does happen it's going to be worse than if it had happened much earlier

I want to end the techno-globalist government and the never ending stream of shitskins entering my country yes. A war is inevitable for it to occur, be it civil or global. So I want a war yes.

Trust me, if a real war started, you would want it to stop immediately. I know you think you want one, but I know it's just talk and if it really happened you would immediately want it to have never happened.

two more weeks

If a real war started i would have no power to stop it
But i may be lucky to make it through

>and commodities will get crushed

Ahh yeah, commodities always don't do so well during World Wars...who needs steel anyway, right?

It's not about me. It's inevitable, so you just have to accept it at your level. Now if you're willing to prepare for it, that's another story.

Well yeah, I'm assuming so. I don't have all the answers but that's probably true.

China is going to invade the US before the year is over. Greg Reese spoke about it a few months ago. I even made a thread about it but no one wanted to believe it.

>bail themselves out of the depression
No they want to institutionalize the depression and poverty by telling people we need to go all in for victory.
Otherwise a spot on post.

>it seems all politicians and world figureheads are working on starting a war together to bail themselves out of the depression we are already in

Its either war. or a hyperinflation that will destroy economies for centuries.

>or a hyperinflation that will destroy economies for centuries.
That's not how it works
If the economy is destroyed wars always start very swiftly after that
Germany didn't kneel over for the rest of eternity after WW1

my body is ready

Attached: 1641259343777.gif (640x480, 1.24M)

I can tell you're a boomer. Holy shit you people are the dumbest in america. Hurry up and die off!

ezekieldiet.com/greg-reese-world-war-iii-and-the-imminent-collapse-of-the-us-dollar-the-reese-report/

I'm watching this now seems like he knows a good amount. Kind of refreshing

Europeans only option is to buy from Russia? Please tell me it isn’t true. That’s retarded

I can’t believe I read through all of it; feels like that guardians of the looking glass bullshit from 4 or 5 months ago. I may be economically retarded but while everything he says sounds somewhat sound he gives way too much credit to the WEF of all people while also implying China and Russia are directly against them.

We know Putin has taken part of WEF davos events before 2022, including allowing Russia to be apart of some 4th industrial revolution project and Xi’s consistently sung the praises of globalisation at the WEF conferences aswell.

I have no doubt the WEF is run by scumfuckers and child rapists but as an institution, it’s nowhere near as powerful as people say it is. Also, the article has a lot of inconsistencies. It implies that everything going on right now is meant to be a monetary reset because of half a century of poor economic decisions but then in the same breadth claims that it’s the WEF’s plan for total world domination. It also goes on to imply that the BRICS nations are all firmly against what is happening, despite, as I said earlier, all bar Russia having intense connections to the supposed masterminds of the operation and then goes on to claim that China will team up with america to invade Taiwan to start this 3rd world war despite saying like, 2 fuckin paragraphs ago that China didn’t want this to happen? I dunno man

To someone economically retarded like me, it sounds sensible and like it could be correct but the amount of odd contradictions, almost flip-flopping between if this is a G7 planned reset or a G7 + BRICS reset or that it’s a world domination plan or not lends it no favours. It feels less believable than the looking glass shit to me, cus at least that couldn’t really be disproved until it didn’t actually happen
I dunno, maybe he’s talking about baby yoda plushies or something.

Yes, and then probably start speeding up any current tech that could be beneficial.
Being biologically aged down ten year LET'S GO!
FREE GAINS! FREE SKIN CARE! FREE DICK LENGTH

It won't be this year, because they want to see how fucked up Europe will get during the winter without any conflict first.

Best time when I start fucking your mother, Its Happening!!

Attached: ENVOuc5WwAEjCrP.jpg (1122x1550, 158.92K)