In October everyone who's been living more than 6 months in Austria in 2022 and is above the age of 18 years old gets...

In October everyone who's been living more than 6 months in Austria in 2022 and is above the age of 18 years old gets 500 Euros (also known as Inflatios) in their bank account or via coupons, and people below 18 get 250 Euros likewise. They call it "Klimabonus" (climate bonus in English) and hint to that it is money from taxing CO2 emissions, but I'm not sure whether that's actually true, and also to combat inflation. Additional info: They have not even begun taxing CO2 emissions, but will in October, so the money (like always) will be borrowed from the future - at least that's my assumption. I don't know 100% where the money comes from, because they
Because you know what? The best to combat inflation is of course to create more money out of thin air.
As a next step, in 2023, this money will be distributed according to how environmentally friendly your behavior is (think climate credit score system), punishing those who don't apply through inflation that they cause by giving others free money. I hope you guys are old enough to understand there is no such thing as a free lunch, if not -- wait until your prefrontal cortex has fully developed.
Dunno what else to say about it, that's just the situation here. We're far away from a free economy. It should be obvious that the more money is handed out by the government as a ratio to the money you make yourself by engaging in productive activity, the more dependent you become on the government due to inflation. They're basically sucking the value out of you and into themselves by handing out free money out of nowhere, and that's the scheme. Of course, people take it, because it's free money, because they don't see or care that it leads to dependency, which is similar to enslavement - the opposite of being free.

Attached: austria.png (1600x1067, 914)

Other urls found in this thread:

klimabonus.gv.at/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I don't know 100% where the money comes from
It comes from Poland and Hungary, who pay into the system but receive no money in return now.

SO giving everybody (((free))) money to fight inflation? What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: free shit.png (655x534, 214.05K)

>source: klimabonus.gv.at/en/
Have your own original thoughts at this.

goddamnit adolf you better keep those tomboys safe from this kikery

>because they didn't say it on the website*
>But you know what?*
Sorry, correct my weird mistake.

I think I hate climate niggers more than feminists and immigration cucks.

Hans, we pay for it ourselves. Of course, you can also see it as a protection from us going aggressive over those billions promised to our energy companies. Oh wait, possible billions.

>Hans, we pay for it ourselves
No you don't. You steal it from the Polish treasury and pay them nothing back now.

>more money out of thin air.
It doesn't it, it probably comes from the Gibs that Poles always recieved just that it was frozen now, and they're not getting anything.

Why is the budgeting of a nation not completely transparent? You should be allowed to see all monetary movements, because it's your money.

I would also like to see our politicians stock portfolio, I think it will explain a lot.

why do people who drive a car in the city a climate bogus?

the whole thing was sold as "shits getting expensive" here's your "free" money

nuts ...

a) it won't help
b) its a drop on a hot stone
c) eases faggots into gibsmedats
d) devalues labor and money (despite the ridiculous low amount that doesn't really affect the economy in any way except in market participants behavior and expectation)

e) straight path to communism, UBI and other dystopian themes that are becoming reality bit by bit

f) ... just wait until businesses start closing and it cascades, it'll be a shitfest

here's your 5000€ gas bill bro...

You already know to a large degree what it looks like.

Fun fact: In general things should always get less expensive due to increasing productivity and efficiency. At least in a free market.

Pfizer/Moderna, Wienergie, what else?

It's mostly OMV, i'd say.

Most definitely Alles Gurgelt and the likes. Those free handouts are insane. Which other business gets their product mandated and distributed for free xD

this, its bribery to avoid demonstrations

Printing more money is how you combat inflation, ofcourse.

lol. As it if they aren't all the same people. I find that the intersection of covid cucks, immigration supporters, feminists and climate fearmongers is probably 100%.