Never forget

Natural borders of the Arab people

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-133846_Gallery.jpg (1080x506, 85.52K)

>North Africans are not Semites/Arabs

That's the borders of the roman empire that fucked your ass

of course you're not, you're nafri nigger mongrels, nafris are living on arab lands, we're sending all the nafroids to north europe.

>we wuz romans n shiiiit

Attached: Roman Empire 117 AD.png (1100x668, 387.23K)

What makes you think we want filthy iranians?

>Arab
>people
Lol

Someone's still butthurt. We kicked your asses while fighting the castilians and getting pillaged by the vikings. Didn't break a sweat.

Attached: d7a09c56711dc08585045d03e4e50803.jpg (549x514, 63.71K)

Borders are for queers. Planet Earth or nothing.

The only thing in common between me and you is the language we speak nigger, i bet i would not even understand your accent since you are nothing but apes.

Cao ni ma, you terrorist sandnigger. I hope Israel will murder all of you.

you mis understand, we're going to kill all the minorities and populate these lands with pure 100% arabs, as god intended.

brother, i think u forget to color in many areas!

think of the long run christcuck

we are winning today and tomorrow, there is nothing you can do about it.

before you existed islam was there
while you live your shitty kafir life islam is there and is spreading either you like it or hate it
after you die off islam will spread more and still exist while you don't

seethe more kafir

Attached: 1629113627676.jpg (501x612, 31.83K)

Kek what a retard

Arabs aren't a people just a fucking meme. You're only united by language, not ethnicity or even religion, and even then the vernacular forms of this language are not mutually intelligible. Also this map is simply utter fucking cope you pulled out of your sand-hole.

g-d bless israel

>Arabs aren't a people just a fucking meme.

bruh you lost a war to birds and many other animals with unlimited ammo from your ex-convict gov

and failed to even finish off the abbos

Attached: meirl.jpg (1080x1049, 295.37K)

Islam is fucked my cousin fucking friend
You just don't know it yet, and you guys don't help out those with questions so you're going to end up with few believers quickly
Even among Arabs

I know for a fact from things that'd dox me so I can't say but even if you don't like this: take what I say to heart and think about how you can reverse it. The more you pretend you don't have anything to worry about the more your religion is going to keep declining. Mostly in secret for now.

Take this to heart and start working on it if you want to get them back into Islam.

>Islam will still exist while you don't
Fucking weird to cope to assert the superiority of Islam while denying the immortality of the soul, i.e. claiming Islam is false. It would have made more sense to say Christians go to hell, but of course you can't do that because then you'd have to reflect on your own actions and where they are heading

too long didn't read

was to busy laughing at the shamed history connecting you 2 bongs

Attached: mOWRUQ06nm.png (366x746, 153.05K)

>Flag
Kek

Holy based

>too long didn't read
When everyone around you is a godless retard, remember me
And remember I'll be laughing at you because I warned you