So Russians need European money more than Europeans need Russian gas

So Russians need European money more than Europeans need Russian gas.
>Sept 3 (Reuters) - Russia's Gazprom (GAZP.MM) said it would ship 42.7 million cubic metres (mcm) of natural gas to Europe through Ukraine on Saturday, hours after it announced that flows through the Nord Stream 1 pipeline to Germany would not resume as planned.
>Flows via the Sudzha entry point were up slightly compared to the 41.3 mcm Gazprom sent on Friday, but not enough to compensate for missing gas that were expected to be pumped through Nord Stream 1 on Saturday.

Attached: 160B4FA9-F968-4817-8579-FC9A8489B33F.jpg (1170x1414, 733.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedcapitalism.com/2022/02/michael-hudson-americas-real-adversaries-are-its-european-and-other-allies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Independence_of_Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unlike the EU, Russia upholds it's economic agreements.

I think it has more to do with the turbines being repaired.

We have four routes to europe:
1. Nordstream - stopped last week
2. Yamal-europe (through Poland) - stopped in spring
3. Ukraine - Ukies refuse to pass gas through Sohranovka, but Sudga works. Working halfway
4. Turkish stream - fully active

in your tweet they said about p.3

Hungary and Serbia get gas through the Ukraine.

holy mother of copes

Why would Russia want to cut Hungary and Serbia off?

>So Russians need European money
No they don't.

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-064433.png (1080x1805, 1.04M)

Sending gas through the country it's at war with to it's allies Hungary and Serbia while cutting off the Germans and French seems more like a flex but whatever

based russians

>37.5% at maximum capacity
>both these pipelines are lifelines to an already suffering europe
If this were a human body running on oil, it's already in severely decompensating shock and close to dying without a quadruple bypass surgery.

If this were a body then this would be chemotherapy to get rid of the cancer.

it literally doesn't as they keep closing nord stream 1. God damn you russia shills are retarded as fuck. I hope they purge every last one of your race traitors over there

No they don't you dumbfuck, that's why Indians are selling excess Russian gas to retarded Europoors.

>Nato flag
>Calling anyone retarded
Kek

Exactly. The opening premise is completely faulty. Russia has been totally sanctioned by European countries. Euros are worthless to Russia as there is nothing that Russia can buy from Europe with them.

>Mfw Europe is the one financing the Russian war machine

Attached: 1659210035066868.gif (436x246, 2.07M)

they still have rolling contracts with Serbia and they just signed another contract with Hungary for for the delivery of 5 mil cubic meters of gas/day. Why would they cut a profitable revenue stream, are they some European niggers or what? And it's now just about Serbia and Hungary here, Serbia will act as a gas provider to Albania and Northern Macedonia (they've just signed a treaty) while Hungary might also decide to export gas to its neighboring countries, like Bulgaria for example who is now negotiating a new contract with Gazprom. Just watch how a handful of EE and CE countries will "suddenly" decide by the end of October to buy Russian gas from available sellers.

>We want free gas

>Noooo you broke the agreement

>war
No war, just special military op.
Ukraine also never officially decried it as a war, no matter what Zelensky says on tiktok.

>deflecting
they paid and russia didn't deliver. Simple as. You can't trust those subhumans

Nice bait

Pretty clever analogy
Based fellow medfag

LMAO COPE, that's why they are throttling gas that was already paid for, and both sides had a contract, because they're such great business partners

Your female politicians voted to price fix (like that would ever work), so they shut it down.

I hope you stop blaming the country that build your manufacturing base because you're losing it rapidly now.

>block international banking accounts
>steal or freeze billions from said accounts
>impose sanctions purposely designed to cripple the national economy
>total ban from SWIFT
>but Russia, why are you not honoring your agreements?

Are you Germans retarded or what? It's like you want to be ridiculed more than the Poles at this point, now go fetch a wet used cloth and wash yourself Hanz.

Damn I hope so, out of everyone I feel most bad for Germans; you're being pincered by retarded US policy and your greens

BTW fucking you over and keeping you dependent on the US was a huge reason they went ahead with this bullshit

nakedcapitalism.com/2022/02/michael-hudson-americas-real-adversaries-are-its-european-and-other-allies.html

Attached: 1653949353818.jpg (1164x1556, 701.48K)

Europe started a sanctions war to economically destroy Russia, including the confiscation of hundreds of billions in Russian foreign reserves.

So now you can freeze, fuckers.

>sanctions
No sanctions, just special financial operations.

you are being lied to on a massive scale. anyone on Any Forums should know by now that NATO shills are full of shit and always have been

Attached: ohno.png (1264x6530, 2.2M)

still no gas though. All those things have nothing to do with the gas. Russia isn't upholding the agreement. You can't trust those subhumans. Simple. As. EU will recover from this. Russia never will

>keep closing
So they uphold it? If they didn't, they would've closed it in its entirety at first convenience. But no, they wait until current contracts expire.
Stop turning things upside down, fucking single digit IQ retard,

>Are you Germans retarded or what?
YES
Holy shit 2000 years of history of german being just retarded and you ask
>hurr are you guys retarded?
How many thousand years do you need to see a pattern?
user who do you think I would say is the cancer getting killed? It is not africans or arabs

It is germans. we are the cancer. The last people you should feel bad for are the cancer of Europe

I wish I was anything but german

since lenin:
>BUILD FACTORIES AND INCREASE MILITARY OUTPUT FOR GLORY OF MOTHERLAND
and in 2022 (over 100 years later) still cant beat lmao ukraine
hang your heads in shame tundra bros

I wonder will the pipeline blow up and the ukranians be rightly or wrongly blamed.
Hmmm

stupid shill its the shills that force them to maintain the pipeline and close it when any damage is found. If the west kept to the contract they wouldn't have to close the pipeline but could use a backup turbine which is in the hand of a third party now. Russia is playing by the rules the west has setup and not made up nonsense.

It's not 37.5%, its actually smaller. TurkStream is pretty weak, 31.5 billion m3 / year vs 58 in Nordstream-1. And, as I remember, we send through Ukraine only 40% of standard volume, cause only Sudga is active, so less than half.

>a huge reason they went ahead with this bullshit
main reason actually. Nordstream 2 becoming operational would have cemented Germany's independence from the US for the coming decades, turning the country into a massive industrial powerhouse and a gas exporter in Central and Western Europe (reselling Russian gas for profits to its EU allies, basically). Of course the Americans never wanted that, so they literally had to do everything possible to block this. And they succeeded, now both Germany and the EU are at US's mercy for the next 20-30 years.

Please be bait or else you guys really are done for.

Germany has no leverage here they need to capitulate and reorganize

but no one wants to use turkroach stream
imagine turning on the oven and seeing small gaseous roaches emerge before contaminating everything

The Soviet Union conquered half of Europe after industrialization.

Ikr.
Boo-hoo, 10% inflation, westerners lose their heads. Here we call it tuesday.

>EU will recover from this
>highest inflation in history
>highest cost for elec and gas in history
>industry shutting down because it can't afford the costs to operate
>small businesses are getting crippled by their bills
>politicians advise the people not to shower, but to use a wet cloth instead
>middle class is getting decimated, roughly 50% of the EU population will live in poverty by the end of the year
>EU will recover from this
>Russia never will

Your brains on copium, unironically.

the fuck does an amerifat like you even know about germany? Not only did we come back from far worse shit than this before but we aren't even in that much of a crisis. Our gas depots are over 80% full so the industry will keep running. Worst case scenario we burn some russians living in germany to keep warm. I don't see a problem at all
192 days user and you'll get drafted to die in ukraine next year.

So here we go again with the same shopworn shill strategy of accusing the other side of exactly what you're doing.

It's why everyone constantly harps on about "Russian shills," they know the only people who would support the braindead Nato proxy war are people who've been paid to.

Kek, Poles seem to be the shortbus Eastern Europeans

Attached: 2019 Math Olympiad.png (1128x663, 477.22K)

Cope faggot
Eritrea will succesfully substitute european market

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Independence_of_Ukraine

Russshits don't acknowledge sovereignty of other countries, I hope you have fun in the gulag if you think its acceptable to make excuses for despot leaderships.

>you'll get drafted
Cope.
Funny how this is not even related to the thread, your butthurt is amusing.

Looks like war to me

And how much governments stepped down in Europe since spring? UK, Italy, Bulgaria, I think there were some more. Whole EU will change heads but Putin will stay.

You are forgetting that Russia was already a shithole and you're about to sink to your level, you shit eating cuck

Even the most evil country ever Soviet Union didn't try to extort Europe with gas. They sold and Europe paid.

Putin is another breed.

>we aren't even in that much of a crisis

Attached: 4pd2u0.png (472x468, 72.12K)

woah not the scheduled maintenance!!!!!!!!

>cope
I won't. I'll be watching football and drinking beer. You'll be dying over nothing.
lol even if that was true then what? You think GERMANY will stay down? After the history we had? Lol you shills are retarded

But finns refused to buy the russian gas themselves.

Anyway, Krauts, explain this:
Are you really this buck broken by the American Jew?