Repubicans

Attached: 1662200036828.jpg (1080x742, 324.04K)

Why am I supposed to care about this repulsive mentally ill faggot's opinion when they're going to blow their brains out during a moment of clarity?

why do i care about your opinion? you will eventually kill yourself fucking troon

Who said i don't support political violence

It's funny how leftists always call words "violence" but see BLM riots as "mostly peaceful".
In the mind of a leftist you're basically more violent when you say "nigger" than when beat up people who said "nigger"

Attached: 1661126391680730.jpg (256x197, 8.46K)

Let me get this straight - you're a man that larps as woman?
>I mean you can cut your dick off but YWNBAW

>y’all
Herbs

>so let me get this straight

Why is this phrase always used as a preamble to making an extremely vague twisted assertion about thousands of people?

Notice how all the posters here just respond with the same cliche insults about transfolk or the choice of words and totally ignore the point of the tweet. They can't face the reality that the tweet is the truth, so they resort to every fallacy in the book. It's truly sad.

oh you jews and dumb 3rd world shitskins make me laugh

so what is "MAGAts" supposed to mean as an insult? is he calling them MAGA faggots?

they think it sounds like maggots...

>So let me get this straight
>proceeds to straw-man
>y'all
>is "trans"

Attached: 1559234465982.jpg (255x306, 16.19K)

Are migatards based now?

OP on the left

Attached: 1662028405533968.webm (592x1038, 2.67M)

Trust politicians promises.

fpbp

>How dare you respond to our overt threats of physical force with nasty memes!
Seethe about it, Gary Rottencrotch.

>ukraine flag
>palestine flag
This is the greatest degree of coherence I've ever witnessed coming from these parasites.

Wow. A delusional self hating trans faggot future wind chime not recognising hypocracy.

Biden walked back on calling Maga voters the enemy. Pedo hilter sold out to the uniparty.

>hashtags are political violence
When will you monsters learn, these attacks on our democracy will not be tolerated any longer!

He's not a ped0 he's just clingy.