What's the point of killing politicians when your fellow citizen retards will just vote in another party member in his...

What's the point of killing politicians when your fellow citizen retards will just vote in another party member in his place? The only solition is to become the party member yourself.

Attached: IMG_20220903_115736_1.jpg (3526x1983, 1.26M)

Have you made any decent soup recently?

I was focused on dry foods that I can easily take to work and steaming.

The winter is coming. Be prepared.

No, you just kill everyone who opposes you

How can you live in such filth. It speaks to your cognitive ability or in this case your inability. Your dullness allows you to tolerate a dirty surrounding like the nigger. Might aswell live in a mud hud.

I'm a genious. I focus on important things. Cleaning the house is a slave job. It will only get dirty again.

I herby declare you to be on the lower end of the bell curve soley for your inability to pour water in your cup without spilling a good amount of it.

My ceramic cup is actually sweating when first hit with boiling water. I'm sure someone wrote a study about it.

Political assassinations only tend to martyr the target, and get them more support, so no. They serve no practical purpose in democratic nations for our side.

Even if you have a very specific grievance I.E. He particularly ruined your shit, I'd heavily caution against it, as the only people who cheered on things like the killdozer already would have never voted for the targets in the first place.

Generally political violence only serves any purpose as a means to prevent assembly, block speakers from gaining support, having people hear a message, not attacking the person themselves, but their supporters.

This requires you to already have support of law enforcement, as felony assault removes you as a voter, and is unlikely to result in even a 1-1 trade. It's only a form of government oppression by proxy in this case, and generally if the government wants you to beat up your political opponents, you shouldn't.

These sorts of things, especially in the modern age where recording the chaos for moderates is readily available, and easy have never been less effective.

I just vote for the opposite party now. I know it sounds weird but voting does have a purpose. The problem people have is they are given two choices and are dumb enough to pick one.

Why not vote libertarian?

Libertarians are scum.

I'm sure Republicans and Democrats are totally not scum.

Problem really boils down to two things in the west.:
1) women in politics
2) children (

The pole is a filthy subhuman nigger, Hitler noticed that 100years ago

Are you eating ze bugs?

what's that food? looks like pieces of corn that have been sitting in the fridge too long

This problem can't be blamed on just a few people. The women and children wouldn't have ever gotten a say, if not for the stupidity of the supposed "enlightened ones". It's why I don't believe in white racial supremacy. The white master race constantly keeps voting themselves into a corner, where they'll be kicked out of their house and shot dead, so their possessions can be made into gibs for the poor black folx. And they'll smile through the whole process, because guess what? They're easily gullible.

If a man is following a fool, then all I see is two fools.

man every dish you post looks so had
I hope at least it tastes good

i dont care

Why do you torture yourself like this? I hope it's like a polish version of American kids only wanting to eat chicken tenders.

Attached: 1518039378342.jpg (576x864, 191.93K)

*Autistic american kids

>I torture myself by eating healthy

Why don't you clean up your mess

A bit of filth keeps my immune system healthy. I don't get sick. Clean houses is what gives allergies to kids.

Bro it's fucking peasant food dude, boiled grains. My dogs eat better than you. You also live in fucking filth like a disgusting cockroach.

Yes Yes
This picture Its perfect
This is what I would consider the quintessential eastern European kitchen to look like

Buckwheat is not grains. It's superfood.

Attached: buckwheat-vs-oatmeal.jpg (580x1144, 126.9K)

Attached: buckwheat-vs-rice.jpg (580x1144, 81.69K)

The assassination of former Japanese PM has proven its worth.
Abe murder spotlights ruling party’s tie with Korean cult.

Those charts are just comparing it with other grains. Maybe it's okay for you to just eat one food the rest of your life like an autistic child, idk but at least clean your fucking house. The only people who live in squalor and don't mind it are niggers. I know your a pole but at least have enough decency to clean up after yourself.