The yachts of the Russian oligarchs are so luxurious that their maintenance has become a burden for Western countries

The yachts of the Russian oligarchs are so luxurious that their maintenance has become a burden for Western countries.

Alisher Usmanov's yacht costs $70,000 a day for German taxpayers

The 156-meter yacht Dilbar was detained in Germany in April. It costs millions of dollars to maintain it.

The cost of insurance for a ship is about $1 million. The salary of a crew of 30 people is up to $200,000 per month, the cost of maintenance for a yacht is at least $30,000 per day.

That is, since the moment of detention, about $12 million has already been spent on Dilbar.

Attached: 16621923332050.jpg (1919x1080, 693.92K)

Sink 'em, simple as

Haha russians win again, get fucked Cuckmany

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

based

I've seen this ship in Antibes.
Retardedly big. Why do we even allow fags to own this kind of shit?

Easy. They make good artificial reefs.

>detained in Germany
there's your culprit retard

Time to give them back

The eternal Paris commune speaks up. How are those 10 hour days and 10 day weeks coming along, Pierre?

We're gonna steal your shit...
and keep it neat and tidy ^^;;

Sauce ? Why would taxpayers be paying maintenance fees for them ? If the cops impound my car, they are not washing it and changing the oil.

>Implying any of that is being paid

They're just letting them rot. If the Russians get them back it's their problem, if not they'll be sold off for massive profit anyway.

there used to be a gigantic yacht with 3 fake sails the size of houses I saw all the time between Monaco and Nice

>Spend a billion dollars on a boat
>Call it The SS Dildo

>allow... to own

Why do we allow you to keep breathing you satanic faggot?

You're supposed to sell it you idiots. Why can't germans into piracy?

Germoney, same as Germoney having to replace other EU countries Tanks they send into Ukraine

Gotta squeeze that German taxpayer.

it is fairly simple. you send a bill to the owner for the costs of impound. when they refuse to pay you auction the yacht to repay those costs. come on hans, who pays the bill when you leave your car somewhere stupid?

pretty sure you don't need to pay 70k a day to have a boat sit in a harbor

Fuck me Germans are retarded.

They don't need to ask your permission, you peasant niggercattle.

Lmao krauts are retired. And eventually they gonna return to him

Question though how is detaining a foreign dignitaries vessel not considered an act of war.

Then tell your politicians to stop driving it around and parting on it and to just leave it docked

God I fucking hate Germans

Also it's an international crime to take these boats, literally piracy and Russia would be right to nuke you

>You're supposed to sell it you idiots. Why can't germans into piracy?
Because they’re not Somalis, you bogan idiot.

>russian oligarch boat gets better treatment than your average german tax payer
Take that Putler