Why are cyclists so hated in UK?

You do realize that they have more rights than you on the road right!?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/sep/01/i-will-never-ride-a-bike-again-why-people-are-giving-up-on-cycling

Attached: 4695.jpg (930x558, 29.46K)

Our roads are not big enough to accommodate cars and cyclists. If you're on two wheels, then you deserve to die.

They're hated because they're massive smug dick heads who behave like absolute dick heads and you could easily kill them but you would be punished for doing so.
They are the swans of the road

Not my problem that you need a huge motor to move your enourmous body around fat fuck

>but you would be punished for doing so.
Deservedly so.

Because they're disgusting hypocrites who yell at pedestrians for not getting out of their way and cry when told by cars to get out of their way. Their existence is a net negative to society and all of them deserve to be roadkill.

Absolute fucking cunts. They deserve to be killed.

Attached: 1637643732666.webm (640x352, 2.89M)

Not quite sure how to feel about a grown man in spandex and a plastic helmet

They have zero rights when my car is on top of them crushing the last breath from there lungs

They're assholes mate. Hogging the already congested roads. When I used to do 9-5 nothing pissed me off more than some cunt reducing traffic to 15mph on the way home. I ride a motorbike so could filter but car drivers must really get pissed.

Cars should get out of their way though
Law of the road, cyclists have bigger balls

>in UK
They are hated everywhere

>Pays zero fuel taxes, license fees, registration fees and tolls which fund the roads
You have no right to be there, rentoid.

Attached: 2343434333.gif (600x338, 1.14M)

Attached: 271947564_1115316902614102_2396855963507694439_n.jpg (1163x1013, 108.49K)

>city pays millions of dollars to put in big ass sidewalks
>always see people walking in the road
what the fuck is wrong with people?

Attached: 1f4a2.png (512x512, 23.04K)

just hate em simple as

many don't follow the highway code and often perform dangerous manoeuvres then get angry at the people in the accidents they cause.

Driving a motor vehicle gives the car driver a psychological sense of superiority due to the vehicles larger size than a bicycle. A primordial sense triggered in the amygdala, back from the days when big predators were king of the jungle.

The occupant of the car however is usually smaller/ weaker and less fit than the occupant of the bicycle which gives the cyclist a psychological sense of superiority when viewing the occupant of the vehicle.

You see this kind of "king of the jungle" rule when car motorists interact with semi trailer trucks. They are much less likely to blast a semi trailer truck with their horn than a smaller motor vehicle.

Basically the car driver envisions themself as their car vs a bicycle, while the cyclist envisions them self as a person on a bike vs a person in a car.

Attached: 1553154580920.jpg (1500x994, 1.62M)

because i fucking hate them

And with both the car driver and the cyclist having a sense of superiority and entitlement over the other, altercations are far more likely to happen.