Give me one reason why we all shouldn’t BLEACH the third world

>protip: you can’t
>inb4 “HIV”
That’s what Truvada is for.

>inb4 “other STDs”
If that really bothers you, then only fuck virgins (18 and above, of course)

Jannies: this is in the news and qualifies under “current events”. And questions of racial demographics and sexual morality are inherently political.

Attached: A8B011C1-214D-4604-9624-CCA7F68F3103.png (1050x600, 277.28K)

i dont like sex that much
you would have to pay me to have sex with black women

While you will be fucking nonwhite women, nonwhite men are fucking white women. Its simple as. Sage this fuckin niggers

because white tomboys are far superior

His offspring should be put to death

RACEMIX RACEMIX RACEMIX !!!
it clearly doesn’t matter to them whether it’s white guys fucking nonwhite women or white women getting fucked by nonwhite men, in truth all they want is for whites to go extinct as quickly as possible. to that end, they never cease in pushing racemixing propaganda

It's good once you get a hang of it but don't overdo otherwise it'll become just another chore

Attached: 20-Sexiest-Hottest-Female-Politicians-in-the-World-21.jpg (1280x852, 88.23K)

white incels were born to bleach the lesser races, its our god given right.

Attached: f5f.jpg (1080x1587, 224.38K)

I wouldn't even get in a bus with one

This is literary what I have been saying for all the time, why be a cuck that settles down like a good goy, takes care of his (((wife))) and goes to work daily when you can literary be unstoppable fucking machine that will impregnate like 1000 women in a year and make a white gene army......I am choosing the option two, I will pay third world village chiefs for their daughter pussies.

because that doesn't "BLEACH" anything
1 white + 1 white = white
1 black + 1 black = black
1 black + 1 white = black
retard

retard political scientists comparativists always argue shit like "its their institutions". failing to acknowledge that institutiones are made of people. Bleaching africa would in general increase their genepool, making them better of = less immigration. Its a fine idea

The color or poop makes me sick to my stomach. Are you another one on some sex offender list somewhere?

That’s how you become goyim, aren’t you worried about being reincarnated as them?

In order to make an army, you'll have to impregnate 10.000 women at least to account for the ones that are going to die growing up, from disease, starvation, or being eaten by their friends because the witch doctor told them that light-skin means they will get magical powers if the flesh is eaten.

Absolutely based, Africa must be bleached until it's all white
>Africa bleached until the nignog genes are no longer identifiable
>a whole new continent to produce white tomboys
Embrace the bleach, impregnate as many les negresses as possible. For a more tomboy future

Attached: 1661082801656500.jpg (1143x857, 355.77K)

We should but we can't

no, i only like german ones

salty African-American doesn't know math, OP isn't 1+1, it's 1+600 then he went home to white country with potential to marry a white wife

Attached: goy_its_just_economics.webm (226x360, 2.39M)

Imagine that 100,000 incels did this, it would be an army. Also no need to fuck niggers only, there are countries like uzbekistan where they will sell you daughter pussy cheaply, we should impregnate women world-wide as a whoremaxer hobby

Lol, Africa now belongs to China. Let CHinese take african women and see what will happen.