NZG New Zealand pol

>Shavaughn's Miraka Kirimi edition

>murry cunts are stealing so many cars it's putting insurance premiums up (isn't obeying laws part of the Treaty?)
1news.co.nz/2022/09/03/rising-car-thefts-to-hit-insured-customers-in-the-pocket-2/

>Samoan gets deported because he forgot he killed a man
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/300668505/man-who-lied-about-manslaughter-conviction-to-enter-nz-loses-deportation-fight

>vaxxies are a mess, thousands leave ED each month because incompetent vaxxed retards are at all levels of management (and probably getting paid more than anyone ITT)

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/09/thousands-of-people-each-month-leaving-emergency-departments-before-being-treated.html

What was for dinner cunts? I had fish that was 1 or 2 days too old and I have many regrets

Attached: All Black normies.png (592x329, 287.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/09/36yo-woman-charged-with-murder-after-woman-found-dead-in-auckland-s-counties-manukau.html
i.stuff.co.nz/national/300675873/auckland-college-student-caught-viewing-illegal-video-of-christchurch-mosque-shooting
odt.co.nz/regions/southland/heart-failure-diagnosis-‘random-dream’
stuff.co.nz/national/health/129722182/police-recruiting-candidates-specifically-with-autism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rare and based woman on woman murder today in Auckland. Anyone know anything about it? How does a woman even kill another woman without help?

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/09/36yo-woman-charged-with-murder-after-woman-found-dead-in-auckland-s-counties-manukau.html

insurance companies are dogs anyway. you do one little rape and they dont cover you.
provida jewed me out of 8k even though I never missed a payment

Attached: 3379953.picsmall.jpg (720x1264, 109.37K)

I was gonna say "I bet the cops never looked for your bike" but they probably didn't even pretend to look

i.stuff.co.nz/national/300675873/auckland-college-student-caught-viewing-illegal-video-of-christchurch-mosque-shooting

Attached: images.jpg (360x346, 21.07K)

no intention of looking for it at all, they have the budget to investigate me as a national security threat but not for plate scanners apparently

Kek I missed that one. I love how the leader of the Islamic Woman's Council (women can't even speak on behalf of men kek) want to ruin the guys life just because he viewed a fake video on his school login

The funny part was that he viewed it on the school network, what a madlad.

If anything they would have made a special memo on it to gather it as evidence and lose it in bureaucracy.

Oh well, an important lesson in trust huh

Attached: checkapu.png (1440x823, 419.06K)

non-white behavior for sure

>look at this completely BS story, they done some digging and found some bitch who had heart problems in her 20's and decided to run a story out of the blue.

>Clearly they're trying to normalize the "sudden death has always happened" meme while the Rory Nairn saga is ongoing. I thought the ODT was semi-independent but they're clearly despicable "accredited" people

odt.co.nz/regions/southland/heart-failure-diagnosis-‘random-dream’

Attached: it happens all the time goys, forget that it's happening 133x more than normal now.png (626x515, 210.88K)

Evening lads, just got home from dinner with the missus. It's her birthday so I took her out for some Korean. Drank a bottle of Korean plum wine at dinner, and now I'm home and ready to get comfy.
Not sure whether to carry on drinking wine or have some Jameson.

Did you guys see the story about the NZ Police wanting to specially recruit three people with autism to help with special roles?
>stuff.co.nz/national/health/129722182/police-recruiting-candidates-specifically-with-autism
Any of you applying?

Attached: 1609655705170.jpg (724x446, 43.64K)

I wonder if that is for want autistic spy roles. They would do a good job if the cops were able to motivate them in the right direction (unlikely)

Attached: if you know you know.png (472x369, 134.4K)

Any comfy jobs outside of major cities?

I hate Wellington

mask mandates gone by next weekend I reckon. Asherence has dropped like a rock recently, now the government is faced with looking impotent, or pretending it was their idea all along

There are jobs everywhere, aren't there?
Queenstown needs staff bad, and that place is beautiful. I'd probably look to there if I was looking for something new, but I make good money and my job is pretty good as it is.

Why would they be gone by next weekend? This shit is going to go on forever. You can watch parliament take their mask on and off whenever they are speaking it's insane. Surreal even

I haven't worn a mask in yonks. I even got the official mask exemption from Ministry of Health when it was available. Nobody except my workplace has asked to see it though. I feel pity for all those retards I still see walking around wearing them.
Mask compliance seems to be about 50/50 where I live. Business owners don't seem to give a fuck though because I've never been asked to put one on.

Attached: 4o68uz.png (250x235, 48.3K)

I'd apply if I didn't have mental health history and know that would filter me. I literally don't know what they want autistic people for. The ones that are capable are already software developers wearing programming socks and taking estrogen.

I have heard offhand that detectives and forensic accountants increasingly employ spergs because they notice shit other people miss. It's probably to do with that... or it's another way to fudge the diversity hire statistics up with disabled folk so they can hire some actually effective (white) cops. Probably the latter.

Attached: 20220212_WOP945.jpg (1280x720, 107.21K)

One of the worst places to live in the country m8

They\re autistic, so overworked, underpaid would be the catching criteria. What other reason could a man possibly foment

Same reason they shitcanned the Auckland lock down once critical mass of disobedience was reached. Being ignored is anathema to politicians egos

Yes, that is a salient analysis of the situation. Plus it makes them appear benevolent to idiots

nobody except the staff, asians, and boomers are wearing them in supermarkets any more. this whole plandemic has been a nothingburger, am sure the same maskoids that were reporting people for having parties will smugly chuckle in 5 years time and pretend they were critical thinkers and how they could tell the OTHERS were overreacting.

t. millennial that was old enough to remember this end-of-the-world normiecattle panic happening with Y2K, then the iraq war, then the 08 "global financial crisis". this is the first time we really haven't been able to avoid it just by turning off the TV though, affecting people every time they go outside, affecting jobs etc.

Raining today no going out to sea for me, shoulders are fucking sore from my last journey. I was reading there are some islands to the south of Dunedin, i might try and travel there so i can live in the last place free from Jacinda Ardern in New Zealand.

Why's that? Is it expensive to live there?

I've stopped altogether after walking into the supermarket God knows how many times to find nobody else wearing them

The small local supermarket was a bit harder because they know me as a regular customer so it was pretty telling to just stop wearing a mask, but honestly: fuck it, I'm sick of even indulging other people's fantasies that it makes a difference

I only ever got asked once to put a mask on. This was at a wholesalers so I immediately went to another one and put through perhaps $5-10k in turnover to the new guys who were antimaskers the whole time, way back when the media used to hunt down and doxx antimask businesses

We have a lot of little black cunts stealing stuff on camera with their faces hidden. Autists can do things like trawl through social media to find their clothes on other posts that a normal person can't. It's probably something very similar to that

they probably want people to monitor boards like this

the GFC was actually legit tho and we're living with the consequences right fucking now

In ten years time the wellington protests are going to be like civil rights marches, every bullshitter is going to claim to have personally been there

Don't forget sars and swine flu

Yes, high rent, low wages, and quite nasty greedy people. Like working in the trades or something would be all right but the rest are fucking cunts, they're basically like Americans.

Plus, it's built on the wrong side of the hill. It's semi-OK now but when it gets busy again it's just a huge pain in the ass all round, and looking at some hills on your commute doesn't make up for it

Sky high rent, live in subservience to yanks on pacific safari

Oh that's actually it kek. They probably noticed on reddit and other forums that many of the terminally online jannies that do it for free have autism. Some of these power jannies put in like twelve hours a day modding and do it for free, some even do it through Christmas.

Attached: Antiwork_Fox_News_Interview.jpg (800x450, 175.64K)

Yeah, unless the whole vaccine mania affair is just memoryholed

Funny because they could just post that shit online and we'd find them for fun, but that'd be "reinforcing racist stereotypes"

NZ Police screech at social media companies to take them down, they forced TikTok to take a bunch down because it shamed Jacinda Ardern and Andrew Coster.
Remember that next time TikTok says it doesn't bow to government pressure.

Ka pai!

Attached: DD86216F-4CD3-4DC4-856C-0DCACBE5FA2B.png (866x848, 358.13K)