My cousin who is 19 years old got caught with an airsoft gun in Australia...

my cousin who is 19 years old got caught with an airsoft gun in Australia, he was just sentenced to 2 years in adult prison and 10000 dollar fine , I'm still utterly shocked this has happened. they said there was zero chance of prison then he was just sentenced to prison

Attached: escape-manor.jpg (338x450, 21.6K)

lol
at least you stopped Hitler

Fuck off with your bullshit Sheila

to make this post clearer he wasn't in public, he told his friend and he reported it to police resulting in a 3am police raid

how did we go from having one of the largest and most well-armed and drilled militias in the world per capita to this lmao

apparently he could have went to prison for up to 14 years

Little to hard to believe maybe 1 day because it ain't looking good in Australia

Only 2 years?
I thought it would be a minimum 10-years imprisonment.

God damn now I think it could be true

What the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-035048_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 737.39K)

He's going to get his cheeks busted lmao. Inmates LOVE 19 year olds.
Once a prison island always a prison island.

In Germany you need a permission to get a softair if it’s more than 7,5 joule strong. And in any case, you’re not allowed carry it in public with you (even not the

he forgot to mention his cousin was trying to rob a petrol station when he was caught with the airsoft gun.

Attached: rowr.jpg (897x906, 115.31K)

dang my cousin only had one and they threw the book at him

They banned sex dolls with small tits and fleshlight with innie vagina.
Yes, you can only buy roastie fleshlights in Australia. But somehow airsoft guns ban is weird for you.

So can a fist, or a rock... are you jewish?

no, it was at his unit he never even used it once

I prefer not to worry about our roaches getting shot by the police because I don’t want to kneel in public. You understand?

Does he have a plan against, you know, the rapes that happen in every prison for young inmates?

Or a pair of chopsticks. I guess we have to ban those quickly!!!

Daydreaming again? ^^

Australia is literally the gayest most fucked in the butt country. Imagine going to jail for a toy. This is what (((they))) dream of the world becoming. And you fuckers whine about America promoting globohomo.

Yeah, shit can get bad when the population disarms themselves at the whim of politicos. Perhaps if you amass enough airsoft weapons you can have an advance guard blind and distract the govt thugs while you zerg rush your opressors. Good luck with that.

Serves him right

Think of the children!

Good, they stopped the next port arthur from happening. Now your cousin has plenty of time to think carefully about his future decisions.

>he was just sentenced to 2 years
Nothing wrong with returning an upside down potato nigger back to his natural habitat.

I fucking hate people with guns like that , they fucking hurt, usually used for anti social behaviour

Mostly true, but there is a sizable minority in Australia that are some of the sickest cunts that ever lived, and they don't deserve this. It's a warning about the tyranny of the majority, and why the "Democracy" bullshit the Dems vomit continuously has no place in a proper REPUBLIC like the US.
I feel for my Aussie bros. Closest thing to a sister nation we have, and the very few expats I've known here have been top notch.