Vaccine deaths are increasing rapidly

The vaccine death apocalypse is finally upon here. Post ITT any stories you have, anyone you personally know who has died.

Attached: 1661131541970538.jpg (640x360, 144.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0kXzWpKB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two more deers.
Trust the stag.

>when your takes are so cringe user can recognize you across threads
kek!

Attached: 1654399953436.jpg (647x671, 76.18K)

All I know about the vaccines, they went in 100% paranoia damage control in regards to controlling any media output on the vaccine.

I've concluded - it's a complete and total LARP.

Was just watching this poker video inbetween threads on here. If anyone of you know Mike Matusow he talks a million miles per minute and has always been as sharp as can be. So they interview him after getting knocked out of the WSOP main event and he legit sounds retarded.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0kXzWpKB8

Irony is… he’s super pro trump and was very very vocally against all the covid bullshit on Twitter and earned a lot of ire from the poker community… but he took the vaccine.

Oh and he’s Jewish too.

the media is 100% ignoring the vax die off

Why

still not getting the vax

Anyone that took the vaxx is a goy jew golem

They are still hoping some retard will take the vaxx for the first time

they also need them to take the 3rd and 4th doses, so they will die faster

i agree with the elite and their plan

People know who had cancers were prioritised for the first rounds of 'vaccine'.
They all had their cancers return with six months, which could be coincidence? Who knows.

J

some had cancer return rapidly

I know a chick who just got cervix cancer or whatever it’s called. She died soon after learning.

the vaccine causes rapid cancer and then death

anyone know why? Probably has to do with that blood clot graphite or whatever that chemical in the vaccine is

They did, one is a client, one is an old neighbour, another is a guy I have known for a while they were all in remission but now no longer.

One other had a blood clot appear in her brain, she got it removed but is now in a wheelchair, the doctors were supposed to see her for a 3 month check up, but a year later she still hasn't had an appointment.. the doctors aren't interested or there's not much they can do.

I can't prove it was vaccine did this. So hey who knows.

Neither me nor hundreds of others in my social circle who took the vaxx felt any side effects. I feel great, stronger than ever, gonna take the 4th jab this autumn. Cope seethe and dilate ;)

In case you are here, I wanted to thank you for your answers

these are all people who chose to not spiritually evolve and so now they have to be removed off the earth to make way for a new age.

Probably 3.5 billion at least will be dead by 2024

Did anyone actually died from Sputnik V? I remember hearing russians claiming it's a very safe vaccine in comparison to other

We don’t actually care what you vaxtards did to yourselves. Not our problem. Take as many boosters as you want and have a great day!

There's no vaccine. There's no vaccine deaths. It's an experimental mRNA gene editing injection. They can try to change the definition, but words have etymology.

the elite worldwide are in on this. None of the covid vaccines are "safe", they are all meant to kill you, depopulate the earth for the Great Reset

stop thinking in terms of national borders

Emmm, okay...so did anyone die from Sputnik V? Like are there actual cases of death I can find online or elsewhere?

how am i supposed to know? Do yuo think the media will admit it, if a huge die off in Russia happens?

>wen u step on lego

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Its possible.
I have other friends who are the only ones in their family who didn't have any, going to be a lonely time for them if everyone else dies.

Okay, so you are saying
>The vaccine death apocalypse is finally upon here
But then you say you can't prove it because (((they))) hide it? How do you know it is happening then? Like do you have any proof or something?

There plan is to kill off all the 1st worlders, to replace them with 2nd and 3rd worlders, which will overpopulate their environment, and then they'll be killed and replaced by 4th and 5th worlders, and then they'll kill them too.

Houses with A/C might as well be venus fly traps but for people.

Some user is doing good work

you are in Belarus, you'd know better than me. Tell me, what do you see around you? Do you know anyone who has died? Or gotten sick?