We should have allied with Russia to partition Austria instead of destroying eachother in WW1

We should have allied with Russia to partition Austria instead of destroying eachother in WW1.

Attached: 1652885317609.png (1200x1000, 48.64K)

Hungarians and their lackeys tongue my anus
Come and take Transylvania hun pussyboys

Attached: hungarian_butthurt_gypsies.png (659x705, 330.06K)

We also could've avoided communism. Imagine.

Based, austrian germans and bohemian industry and resources were more worth than all of eastern europe.

No, fuck you eternal German faggot

When you think about it, Europeans controlled like 90% of the world in 1914 and then had to ruin it over nothing.

How does this not put Germany in the same situation as historically, but with weaker allies?

Your rulers literally begged russians to annex and protect you from muslims, lol.

We have been here since 996. Germany on the other hand is a meme-country that never existed as one country. Lets talk about whom to split.

Just imagine.......not being a subhuman russian for a second

Attached: killed_znigger_43.png (537x677, 948.18K)

Get out of my country and go back to russia you faggot immigrant

>The Good Ending

Attached: utter_elation.png (565x486, 460.67K)

After WW1 everyone in austria wanted to be annexed into germany, only Versailles and Saint-Germain prevented it.
Your national identity was created while staying neutral during cold war

And now Georgia is practically Turkey's bitch, lol. They are getting less Christian and more muslim with every year too.

Or, and this is a crazy idea, France, UK and USA should not have allied with their civilizational enemy, the orthodox slav, just because they were afraid of Germany's industrial acumen and growth. And even if they did, they should have learned from their mistake and not do so AGAIN in WWII. Imagine Europe today. Whites all the way to the Caucasus. Strong, big, confident nations instead balkanized shitholes. No Moscow mutt capital, but glorious St Petersburg. Continued colonisation and European influence on the world stage. Bases on Mars and the moon.

1000 years of history. Once in this over 1000 years for a few years we had some dumb ideas. Guess how much I care? I spit in your face dirty saupreiß.

cope

Attached: HRR_10Jh.jpg (1000x1191, 531.52K)

Austria, should have allied with italy, france and russia, and they should have split germany.

Germany and russia allied could win against the entire world.
we would make russia modern and give them german industry while we would share all the resources+ food they have + together we would be over 200 million people.

no one could stop us ever.

We had the most worthless allies possible during WW2, so anything else would be an improvement

cope and seethe, germany stole our colors and added some blood. if anything they are our dumb lackeys but even that is overrated

Attached: Austrian Empire - Wikipedia.png (266x812, 163.04K)

this, gemans are like serbs. every now and then they chimp out without a reason and become thirsty for blood

Gypsies will take it first we wont be fighting Romanians in the coming century you gonna dissapear.

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-150743_Facebook.jpg (1076x722, 509.99K)

Bulgarians were small but worthy allies

Russia around WWI couldn't even deal with Ukraine, even without WWI this country was FUCKED.

Austria is a non nation you just have to watch austrian media/television and their entire politicians it is always germany this germany that while here no one even thinks about them at all ever

>Your rulers literally begged russians to annex and protect you from muslims
Literally not, hilarious. Do you want me to read up on basic history for you?
lol what? Are we just making shit up now?

Attached: Untitled.png (715x537, 53.34K)

>100 years ago
>house falling down around him
Um, who fucking cares?