Politics, miracles, stigmatas, revelations, etc

I want to know all about miracles, stigmatas, revelations, anything that the church have made public. Does anyone know an archeive where I could read all of this in just one user friendly way? doesn't neccesarrily have to be from the catholic church, anything that is considered a miracle of god I would love to read

thanks in advance Any Forums

have you ever experienced a miracle?

Attached: 5637829452.jpg (1500x500, 209.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Shrine_of_Our_Lady_of_Good_Help
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshtigo_fire
wearegreenbay.com/news/local-news/remembering-the-miracle-of-the-great-peshtigo-fire-and-the-anniversary-of-the-apparition-of-the-virgin-mary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1661825867221.jpg (2244x3220, 1.78M)

thanks for the bump christ bro

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-025322.png (720x1640, 612.45K)

The drama in the image does not represent the reality of the conflict at all. It comes across as delusional.

What do you mean?

so anyone got what I'm asking for in the opening thread?

google "statue of yahweh"
shit bricks

Attached: yahweh statue1.jpg (1024x767, 219.4K)

Attached: yahweh statue2.jpg (586x600, 58.37K)

jews worshiping a reptilian that eats kids and drink their blood is not really a miracle though

>etc
they really aren't sending their best.

thanks

bumping

Attached: nobully.png (1300x1866, 3.44M)

Protestants don't run away

appreciate the bumps christ bros

All mainline protestant denominations are indeed fucked. Go non-denominational evangelical

its ok, you can be fren.

Catholics are not frens, they are enemies

there's your miracle then. you befriended your first catholic.

so were you able to find out anything I asked in the opening thread?

as a native midwesterner i was interested to learn about the only Vatican-approved Marian apparition on US soil, Our Lady of Good Help that happened during the 1871 firestorm in the Green Bay peninsula, which was the biggest single mass casualty event on US soil until 9/11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Shrine_of_Our_Lady_of_Good_Help
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshtigo_fire
wearegreenbay.com/news/local-news/remembering-the-miracle-of-the-great-peshtigo-fire-and-the-anniversary-of-the-apparition-of-the-virgin-mary/

simultaneous with the Great Fire of Chicago (O'leary's cow kicking over the lantern was bullshit) there was an enormous firestorm that swept across the midwest and great lakes area, with the most dramatic damage occurring in Eastern Wisconsin (although fires were reported as far away as Montana, Azores and Portugal)

basically this huge fucking firestorm descended on a huge area in Wisconsin and burned everything, killing thousands of people. The area where the Virgin Mary had appeared to a young schoolteacher years before had been consecrated as a church, and the townspeople who gathered there were protected by a dome of energy. apparently it was a circle of green grass in a huge, miles-wide swath of charred blackened earth

the fire is hypothesized to have been caused by electromagnetic phenomena or maybe earth passing through the gaseous tail of a comet. the 1870s and 1880s were a weird time, lots of weird Fortean stuff going on. been meaning to make a pilgrimage out there for a long time actually.

its ok. no fighting. look up apologetics. its like apologies from catholics! the fighting was bad.

excuse me, the apparition appeared years before the 1871 fire. i misspoke.