Christbros

>best friend always rambles on about conspiracy theories his dad told him about how evil Christianity is every time I see him
>dad constantly conflates Christianity with Donald Trump's politics even though there's no relevance especially because of where we live and he just seethes about it 24/7
>mum spergs out about me reading the Bible because she thinks it will magically indoctrinate me
>brother is le reddit sciencedude who thinks I don't believe that microscopic organisms exist
>all contemporary entertainment is just constant bitching about Christianity
how do you do it? I don't even consider myself a Christian, I just read the Bible and pray sometimes and this world is already driving me insane

Attached: PepePray.png (112x105, 14.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk
youtu.be/9b8JlDqURk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how do you do it?
I just ignore them.

Will he sit down and listen to something you send him?

Attached: mutated monkey pope.png (1316x1076, 1.14M)

Look for one master and take any teacher... FUCK LET ME SLEEP or not.

Did I kill this one too... If any of the seems good, don't fret... everything is good with time... aararasdasghfghfghghfvghjghjAAAKJHBFJHGASD:tvbk ,gwhfr

Watch this Gospel presentation if you're not 100% sure that you're going to Heaven
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk

Attached: PhotoGrid_Site_1655418249717.png (2048x2630, 1.66M)

"good" or good I just don't care, but pls think more.

yeae,,, this asdf ghju kv

or something in there...

You could always be one really preachy about Christianity around them whenever they bring it up. Eventually they'll learn to stop mentioning it.

Attached: descarga.jpg (188x267, 4.61K)

I am tired cant post right sorry mods

Once Saved, Always Saved? Yes - youtu.be/9b8JlDqURk4

Attached: 1546783891557.jpg (1280x720, 144.67K)

We have enough shit, but aaa fuck clean the casa, con amor

Attached: 1662065076065273.png (698x659, 628.63K)

He never said it would be easy.
>Because straitisthe gate, and narrowisthe way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
>Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake

NAZI DE PAINE Y LA PUTA

También te amo, conosco tu careta nada mas, no me muestres la pija que puede que te la

Casi me rompi el orto tratando de aprender tu ideoma "ancestral" pero sirvio igual no se

Mandame cigarros

Attached: 1661825867221.jpg (2244x3220, 1.78M)

Rápido los necesito ahora

Tale as old as fuck but aaa yktd

deja de pegarte el show pao conchetumare aweonao reculiao hijo la maraca tragamoco y la conchetumare que te cagó, métete el deo en la raja y anda a votar apruebo maricón tragasables lame negros, ñuñoíno maraco

>Tale as old as fuck
?

Ya sabes de cuales supongo maraco, hsbla con esos jiles ya mataron muchos... son todos los mismos asiq vo vela

this

EXaCTL

No memory MORE RAM

or better memory

gg pol

Have you considered not worshiping jews?