DISCORD FEDS GROOM SHOOTERS

If you were ever wondering how the Uvalde shooter was able to afford $5,000 in guns and ammo while working part time at Wendy’s,
Picrel is your answer.
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2022/03/23/whitmer-kidnap-trial-witness-fbi-set-up-suspects/7130727001/

Attached: 985EEED9-66AE-4FE2-9E22-33C9D7A85C19.jpg (1170x997, 386.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/4gU6x
nypost.com/2022/05/27/feds-probing-if-retired-agent-had-notice-of-alleged-buffalo-shooter-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You won't do shit about this

Oh yeah let me just figure out how to dismantle the FBI all by myself

This is the down side to BorTac yeeting the shooter, he can't point out his accomplices.

Attached: 1661019223155108.png (696x602, 300.43K)

don't forget Uvalde dude's brand new pickup

Archive link nigger I'm not giving money to Jewish niggers in Detroit

Idk how

These guys were arrested on tge possibility of a plan to kidnap? Jesus christ your country is pozzed. Fuck you for taking the reat of the world with you.

kek

>you won't do what the FBI is paying 5k cash to do for free

It's all so tiresome

Even worse.
FBI planned the entire kidnapping and then just kept trying coerce people into doing it.

These ARGs were ran months ago

Wait so if we pretend to be crazy and unhinged we get free Gucci guns from the fbi?

Listen. Archiving is important. It is one of the required behaviors enabling us to distinguish us from shills and newfags (a newfag is the same thing as a shill if he behaves like a shill). Archiving protects you from bad links to entrapment sites and it protects the story from censorship. Always archive amd give a little summary (like you correctly did here, thanks).
Go to archive dot ph or another archiving site. archives dot org is the internet archive, it's not the same thing, but it does have the wayback machine.
Paste link into field, push button, and wait.
Get archived link like this one (which is the above story):
archive [dot] ph [backslash] 4gU6x
That's it, you're done!

same basic concept as the 9/11 hijackers spending thousands on hookers and sex toys in las vegas just prior to the attacks

The FBI only deals with harmless retards it can intimidate or already-busted dumb criminals it can send up on ready-to-go charges. Spend the money wrong and they'll know about it and your life becomes interesting.

Imagine playing the long game and just outing fed informants on the internet

Attached: 166197366634882557.jpg (662x878, 135.97K)

Yeah it seems that way.
might make you write a manifesto fist though

Gee I sure wish a discord tranny fed glownigger would buy me a CNC mill and lathe on their line of jewish credit. I'm so lonely and weird too, boo hoo.

archive.today/4gU6x
The longer link was reported as spam

Remember, they were also in touch with the Buffalo shooter.
>nypost.com/2022/05/27/feds-probing-if-retired-agent-had-notice-of-alleged-buffalo-shooter-report/

Attached: FBIUWU.jpg (931x1024, 93.29K)

would

Me too, gosh I'm so close to being radicalized and I think an fd rx7 might just push me over the edge....

What?
I though you were so cool and radicalized uwu :(
I was gonna send you a titty pic if you went through with it aha

>haha noooo whites aren't smart enough to bomb elected officials or destroy infrastructure hahahahah nooo just go shoot 5 niggers that will solve the problem
only the most dysgenic whites / mongrel half jews fall for this shit

Attached: nnbr.png (1090x1558, 2.78M)

Attached: FBIUWU1.jpg (907x956, 123.51K)

Hey kid, you sound mentally ill.
wanna join this super cool discord server?

Attached: 4ABB2A55-D96B-4E39-ADF8-442EFA336837.jpg (1024x506, 55.52K)

Not saying that he wasn‘t glowie but how hard would it be to save up 5k if you plan to be killed or put in jail for life anyways, fat working class americans probably spend 1k monthly on the taco bell drive in

>Not saying that he wasn‘t glowie but how hard would it be to save up 5k if you plan to be killed or put in jail for life anyways, fat working class americans probably spend 1k monthly on the taco bell drive in
Wendy’s is $10 an hour and he’s 18 with no line of credit.
It would be almost impossible.

Attached: 91D40862-2C9D-48C7-B6B8-5C19617E545A.png (260x295, 56.39K)