Official laugh at americans thread

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1662180149.png (1139x414, 23.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/goh2x_G0ct4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why laugh? This is good news for Americans. Do you really want a black woman on the moon for them to make movies about for centuries?

Did UltraMAGAQHeadquarters say this would happen?

isn't Kamala Harris the czar of Space?

is there anything under her watch that doesn't end up utterly fucked up

It's launching tomorrow at around 2:15pm EST dummy.

creating a massive fuck off rocket is hard, user. Gloating about it shows what a paretic чикиджия are you.

I want a black woman to blow up trying to land on the moon.

Attached: 1550736453676.gif (375x375, 178.06K)

nasa is part of the government, dork. that has nothing to do with americans, they hate us more than they hate you.

space is so fucking fake and gay

Attached: 1642161741109.jpg (598x516, 49.49K)

I'm glad.
NASA is gay as fuck and should be totally defunded.

but they did it 60 years ago..? do they need to invade germany again for it to work?

LMAO
>the moon=White
>the only people to set foot on the moon=white

the "seethe" must be endless

A moon rocket mission 20 years ago would be the biggest story for weeks but no more after they have turned our scientific institutions into a mockery of their historical versions. Truly a failed civilization

>nasa

it use to be cool and successful when it was filled with nazis, now tho...

Attached: nasa.jpg (1873x1200, 919.32K)

How's the Bulgarian space programme doing?

Attached: bulgarian-space-programme.gif (200x112, 765.39K)

>official laugh at americans thread
>HAHAHAHA

Attached: stolipinovo-new-1600x1067.jpg (1600x1067, 379.78K)

I mean yes but also no.

We just barely stopped having to hear about Sally Ride. If a nigger woman dies in space they will build a monument to her that will last longer than the pyramids.

Why are Americans doing this?

youtu.be/goh2x_G0ct4

we're already launching dogs into space

Attached: laika.jpg (300x168, 9.71K)

It could be something simple, like a bad gasket, fuel pump, or fusible link. I had something similar happen with my geo metro.

about time we made a monument to one of our space test animals.

>detroit/harlem is in murica

What kind of metal was under the gold plating on George Floyd casket? Probably some indestructible nasa alloy

>engine problem
>woman driving

Attached: 1634157660457.jpg (814x766, 105.31K)

They didn't stop making rocket retard, Space X is entirely US government funded, America just can't paying private corporations to do stuff instead of doing it themself even though it costs more

me on the left doing all the actual work

The technology was lost, can't recreate the rocket engines. That's believable right goy, that 69 years of progress and modern day engineers can't recreate or improve on something built by hand and slide rules

they also accidentally deleted the footage, whoopsie!

>mr nigger conman air will send me to the moon

This is good for me. I'm working an Artemis III proposal, and every delay of Artemis I pushes back NASA's release of the official BAA for HLS Appendix P, giving me more time to get shit done. Once that BAA drops, it's going to be a fucking sprint to get the proposal in.

How's the Bulgarian space program going?
Artemis 1 was only delayed a few days.
We launch later today.
See you on the other side.

Are you retarded? SpaceX has multiple successful launches per week, I agree elon musk is a shithead but their rockets work and are launching all the time

We could get to the moon 50 years ago on stolen Nazi technology but can't go back today. Need to see if any of those Boys from Brazil are still around and clone us some German scientists.

>number of Bulgarians to have ever been on the moon: 0

Yeah, maybe it is.
>t. dumbfuck who drove two hours to watch it on Monday only for it to get scrubbed

Attached: 1456392874165.jpg (400x370, 41.83K)

o no a black womn mite laff at me boo hoo

Laugh at NASA
>they have Space X doing all the mule work and still can't get the fucking thing off the ground
SAD!

very cool

The Telemetry to and from the moon is what they claim was deleted
>Basically the proof

>number of murricans to have ever been on the moon: 0

Attached: mfw.jpg (232x217, 7.13K)

>and clone us some German scientists.
they did that decades ago
you alienated them and quarantined them on this site

Attached: scramjet2.0.png (1957x2821, 86.51K)

>I agree elon musk is a shithead
Why, because journos on twitter told you so?

what's this pic?

Sorry to hear user :(

KEK

Because he doesn't actually make money he just scam the government, the majority of his corporate income is US government subsidy. He's a corporate welfare queen.

sheer coincidence! checked

Attached: quakehehehehehehe.webm (576x720, 840.97K)

>We just lost the Moon
>Forever

Attached: 66387e66-7efd-40da-a245-37ccb7518d1a_text.gif (400x191, 1.07M)

New Rules: every time a rocket goes into space, someone important dies.

The perfect medium is for the rocket to fail in a way that gives her time to realize her situation is hopeless, panic, shout obscenities, renounce her faith in America, blame the Jews at NASA, and generally act a fool before comfort-twerking as the cabin loses pressure and she freezes in mid thot.

Attached: 1651484607683.jpg (256x256, 19.66K)

i know someone driving 12 hours right now to go see it, so if it does get cancelled again you don't have to feel so bad