US Military amassing thousands of Augmenting Goggles

Hmm I wonder why
archive.is/laX6i
>The U.S. Army has approved an order to buy thousands of HoloLens combat goggles made by Microsoft — years after employees of the tech giant demanded the company cancel its contract with the military.
>The order for 5,000 goggles was initially placed in March 2021 but had been put on hold over concerns about their performance. Army spokesman Jamal Beck said that Douglas Bush, assistant secretary for acquisition, has now “cleared the Army to begin accepting” the new technology.
>Soldiers wearing a prototype of the U.S. Army’s Integrated Visual Augmentation System at Fort Pickett, Va., in 2020. (Courtney Bacon/U.S. Army via Reuters)
LONDON — The U.S. Army has approved an order to buy thousands of HoloLens combat goggles made by Microsoft — years after employees of the tech giant demanded the company cancel its contract with the military.
>Bloomberg reported on Thursday that Microsoft would begin to deliver some of the 5,000 Integrated Visual Augmentation System (IVAS) goggle units after “encouraging results from testing in the field.” The order for 5,000 goggles was initially placed in March 2021 but had been put on hold over concerns about their performance. Army spokesman Jamal Beck said that Douglas Bush, assistant secretary for acquisition, has now “cleared the Army to begin accepting” the new technology.
The augmented reality goggles, a customized version of the HoloLens goggles, give the user a “heads-up display” — meaning that a hologram is placed over their environment, giving them more information about what they can already see.
In other words, you can use these to see comfortably in a mix of NV, thermal, and AI to track targets from a ways away without the need for a scope.
It's very obvious the government is trying to give its soldiers an immense edge during the upcoming civil war, drones too are going to see massive use.
youtu.be/ukbBGgch-NA

Attached: Fuckers.png (896x744, 541.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J1s4zDKZbxQ
youtu.be/hYjA12g3D7k
m.alibaba.com/product/1600310248685/10W-532nm-Vehicle-Mounted-Laser-Dazzling.html
youtu.be/y7UZHEHhdek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Microsoft owns HoloLens
>Microsoft owns Minecraft
IT WAS JUST A JOKE DON'T GRIEF M-ACK

They ban people for saying nigger in minecraft now can you imagine that?

That's cool though. I tried making a vr eye-patch that Bluetoothed to my ATX scope. I'd love a HUD

I bet those love lasers

You'll see the vaxxed glow in the HUD

>New modern small arms
>New kamikaze drones
>New optics which give you almost god-like senses
>New legislation increasingly clamping down on the populace
Welp, there goes any chance of an armed insurrection

Yeah this time they'll beat the rural farmers for sure...
Opps I forgot to plant this season

Absolutely zero laser protection and they lag.

youtu.be/J1s4zDKZbxQ

Wonder what kind of high tech military grade tranny dilators they have

IN BUILT
VISOR
KILLCOUNTER

AMERICA THE ONLY REMANING SUPERPOWER. BACK TO BACK TO BACK WW CHAMPS.

Ayyyyyy time to kill some roaches/chuds

Attached: blackmirror44.jpg (390x195, 12.9K)

Still cant beat goat hearders in Afghanistan.

Attached: 1648570463994.jpg (1024x576, 60.32K)

So they have 5000 google lens type devices. Ok.

That would probably be a Boeing contract, possibly the rocket division.

Where's laseranon? This seems just up his alley

Schismatrix.
US = Mechanists
China = Shapers
Russia = Gas Blobs
youtu.be/hYjA12g3D7k

my thoughts exactly. although they don't have any tint so i doubt they can block 1 watt green lasers or other military grade invisible UV lasers

You realize the US won every engagement it ever fought in Vietnam and Afghanistan, right? We just left because it became to expensive to continue waging war. There are a million things that can be done to maintain control on the continental US, most of them lie in crushing any genuine dissident movement before it can fully take shape.

are you aware that bill gates owns the most farmland in the us

>Microsoft shit
>gay goggles
>niggers and trannies in the military
while these faggots are wearing goggles, snipers wil be picking them off and synagogues will be exploding.

Attached: 4321130547762.png (845x1200, 1.09M)

Don't worry. They're shit.

>You realize the US won every engagement it ever fought in Vietnam and Afghanistan, right?
They didn't have easy access to our infrastructure.

Laseranon is teaching us how to make his weapons.

I've already ordered a ton of different blinding lasers.

We will be free!

Attached: 1661370828798987.jpg (626x527, 27.96K)

rabbi fuck yourself in the oven

Attached: 45874850245545(1).png (1105x1200, 1.64M)

The only people that play minecraft are kids and pedophiles.

>we won
But we didn't we haven't "won" a war in over 80 years. And ww2 we were the bad guys so yeah. Good luck with your tyranny troops and all their accessories

imagine believing what the jew told you instead of thinking and doing your own research

i will allow you to suck Bill Gates" cock before I slit your throat

Attached: 74476739995458.png (750x1200, 1.31M)

They will now you jackass..
Quit dumping your shit in their honeypot

Bro he watched full metal jacket, we won okay

i wanna make a laser for fun

how did you win? by killing more civilians than they did?

>ripping off chink tech
oh no no no

A hoholense you say? Sounds like a kike sceme.

Somebody's getting paid

Attached: opplanet-dvor-store-logo-against-white-2.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Just buy one. Ebay has ones right now that can burn through drywall for cheap

lol no. You will be killed while dressing up for your gay larp

Attached: 418781748181.png (944x1200, 1.24M)

They patented suicide vests you gorilla brained nigger. If only a home depot had sprung up over there.

>New optics which give you almost god-like senses
Yeah it is kinda crazy in what time age we are in currently the German military introduced like goggles on infantry squads that link up with the IFV so they can see exactly where the enemy is at and react faster.

Attached: Goggles.png (850x807, 1.4M)

Guerrilla warfare ultimately isn't about winning, it's about keeping in the fight long enough so that your aggressor inevitably will fuck off. That's what happened. But here in the US I don't believe any sort of insurrectionist group could rise up and continue a struggle (in addition to taking genuine control over institutions and the populace). There are too many means in place for the government to crush a serious movement and year by year it only gets worse. A revolution was due in the 60s or after Ruby Ridge but it didn't happen. Now they have an insane amount of power.

Cool, don't go too into details incase there's glowniggers watching if y'all have some intention for it, i just like shiny things

Microsoft was contracted to give soldiers computers in the field in the 90s. Billions of dollars later (back when a billion was worth something), the project was scrapped out of sheer incompetence.
This is just another massive boondoggle to give Microsoft more cash

so this is what victory looks like

Attached: yankee go home.jpg (781x746, 140.8K)

the jew has a great deal to say

Attached: 493689575467.png (961x1200, 2.2M)

m.alibaba.com/product/1600310248685/10W-532nm-Vehicle-Mounted-Laser-Dazzling.html

Lol I want to buy this one, it's even got a remote controll turret

Did they file with the US patent office of was it like a more local recognized patent?

You realize America has always been the bad guy right? Vets are lower than niggers, and I smell shit on you boy. Are You a baby killing welfare queen boy??

diy
youtu.be/y7UZHEHhdek

schlomo you really have no idea what white people are like do you?

Attached: 13395464587043.png (854x1200, 1.21M)

No man should have this sort of power.
I sincerely hope we are returned to the stone age.

Attached: 1654970441864.png (611x388, 418.34K)

What are they gonna do blow the shit out of their own country? It worked in foreign countries because US doesn't give a shit about the people and stuff over there, but unless they're gonna start drone striking their own cities to shut potential rebels up they're gonna be kind of stuck

what type of laser. i wanna work on a home defense drone to add on my resume. I wanna be an electrical engineer for DARPA/Lockheed/DOD

Not on my private home hosted server they don't.
Doesn't matter anyway because even if they did I'd just switch to minetest.

Imagine the lag in real combat operations, or maintaining this thing on the front...
If Ukraine had shown us something, it's that modern post cold war hardwares aren't that good in high intensity war.

Dude, it's just a Google glass with some apps.
You can literally have the same thing for about 7k

You are a stupid nigger.

Repent child. Your life path is one of a traitor to humanity