What causes autism?

what causes autism?

Attached: unknown-44.png (1161x786, 495.97K)

Society

My mom giving birth to me at over 40.

wall hitters

Same.

Mercury poisoning

Shit genetics

Anime.

caring about politics

Companies mix foods and retinol.

I wonder if excess retinol causes autism.

Metal poisoning in general. Could be lead too, for example. Vaccines shouldn't use metal adjuvants.

Fetus brain damage by fenol, heavy metals like mercury and lead of pregnant mother drinking tap water.

Attached: 1661008733375243.jpg (1024x737, 61.11K)

Vaccines

What causes faggotry?

autists are superior

Christcuckery

Single mothers. Never seem to be any couples with an autisitic child...

Social factors. Sarcasm being the default setting for most people. Men being told to ignore any signs that a woman is into them, she’s just being nice, so don’t pursue it. Being told that shows aren’t terrible now, you’re just a nostalgiafag. “Gaslighting” bullshit like that. I honestly think that all these mind games and all this fucking around with peoples feelings makes them shut down inside as a self defense mechanism. Autism is just the final state of a man who has been told that his perceptions and feelings are completely wrong even when he’s objectively right. Try getting told that the truth is the opposite of what your eyes are telling you your whole life and see if you come out autistic or not. Autism is the self defense mechanism of our culture of weaponised insincerity and narcissism.

Screens

Lets see how the checkboxes line up here for me.
Born when Mom was pushing 40, check.
Mom lived on peanut butter toast, black coffee and chain smoking cigarettes for 9 months, check.
Mom had 3 miscarriages ahead of me relating to the above, check.
Forced to use flouride daily in primary school, check.
Grown adult and one of my favorite things in life apu apustaja, check.

Attached: 1572274335561.jpg (417x349, 35.9K)

Vaccines and old parents. DNA damage before or during development