Remember, fellow Americans, no matter how bad it feels, we live like kings compared to the rest of the world

Remember, fellow Americans, no matter how bad it feels, we live like kings compared to the rest of the world.

Attached: 195D6380-AD5B-4777-ADBE-988157A2EAA9.jpg (1170x638, 754.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based.

Attached: 1631281247210.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

the jew fears the Costco hotdog combo

Closest Costco is 80 minutes away so I can't even benefit from that

>Minced chicken anus NOW only 1fiddy

WOW

you can get a fucking hotdog in any civilized country you dirty fucking kike

Still is $1.50 here
Did they actually raise prices?

I do not like that dog to bun ratio. you mine as well suck a dick

don't forget the syrup water
and ketchup packet

>be american
>live like a king
>get shooted

>priding yourself on bullshit junk food

You're a fag. And a fatass.

You're probably not even white, either.

It's 100% beef. Costco loses like 50 cents on every hot dog they sell, they havent changed the price of the hot dog In 20 years so it's a bargain now because of inflation.

>be medieval European
>be an actual king
>get stabbed in your sleep

Fuck you pussy. You and this bullshit attitude of "be grateful the Jew isn't shoving your shit in as hard as elsewhere" is exactly why we aren't a superpower anymore. Fuck off.

>goyslop
unironically the niglets eating dirt are better off
in terms of diet anyway

These dogs are a 1.50$ in Canada too so I guess we live like even kinger kings.

For now. You are losing your life style

there’s no real meat in that hot dog, it’s probably filled with onions and other goyslop.

>All beef hot dog
Umm....

Attached: index5.gif (498x350, 419.48K)

>1.5$
There is no way that costs less than 5$ today.

I'm proud to be a Merican where at least I know I got hot dogs.

We as Americans eat food that the kings throughout history could only dream about; food that the rest of the world envies and cannot have.

Attached: american freezer foods.jpg (900x1200, 290.15K)

>onions….

fucking faggot jannies, I meant s.o.y

Why because we eat unhealthy foods and are the fattest people in the history of people?

The owner of Costco said he would kill the person who suggested raising the price

Because your food, housing and energy is cheap

You know what happened to the guy who killed William of Orange..

>Gérard's torture was also very brutal. On the first night of his imprisonment Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. After that his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off his skin with his rough tongue. The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced. After this and other tortures he was left to pass the night with his hands and feet bound together, like a ball, so sleep would be difficult. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on a pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then a weight of 300 metric pounds (150 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour.
>After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. After that he was dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Then burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture. On 14 July 1584, Gérard was executed.
>At his trial, Gérard was sentenced to be brutally – even by the standards of that time – killed. The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, his heart torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard

Some people get Hitler Ice Cream.

Attached: The Capitol Hill Soda Machine.jpg (4000x3000, 2.12M)

I am about to make a buckwheat and lamb shank stew with a heap of herbs and root vegetables from my garden. But yeah go USA.

>His severed head was then displayed on a pike behind the Prinsenhof, and his arms and legs displayed on four gates of the city

>mostly carbs and corn syrup

Our food is poison and our housing is not cheap. And our energy prices are twice what they were two years ago.