What happened?

Why does the zoomer generation adore niggers so much? The vast majority dresses, talks, and acts like niggers. They even adopted this nigger haircut en-masse and listen exclusively to nigger music. What happened?

Attached: zoomerfamily.png (665x481, 597.55K)

We “niggers” sure live in your head rent free huh?

You lost the civil war chud, that's what happened

Most white guys are being furried, being junkies, being lefties, being man child.
Most white dudes are gay too.
Hey, next time you wonder why someone hates white dudes, just think of s o y picking up star wars and doing the open mouth thing.

Attached: 09d.png (600x600, 360.81K)

I gotta admit seeing niggers AND white people is super annoying, both vote leftist.
See what I mean, a useless white, probably a democrat.

This is what happens when you are raised by a generation of cucks and you´re heroes are deconstructed as gay loving kikes

I thought they just had shitty genetics but apparently zoomers are getting fucking perms
Just make fun of them whenever you at it irl

No. You live in government housing rent free. Nigger.

Attached: A7E17018-6AE6-4E56-B695-971D015CF70F.jpg (640x740, 74.06K)

Zoomers? Young white kids have been acting like blacks since at least the 90s.

The right abandoned art and culture to pursue stem, and the result is a culture of death worship.

Kids are little personality sponges, they absorb the zeitgeist and manifest it.

Justin Timberlake emulated niggers and had ramen noodle hair 20+ years ago. This isnt new but is more common than it once was. You'd think the internet would weaken and decentralized pop culture, where people can freely scrutinize these cringe fads.

you should see white jazzmen who would make their hair look like afros decades ago

That's what happens when your country is run by corporations

Fuck blacks, whites and the rest of you. La raza is the future.

What's the obsession with hi-hats in music these days?

Why are so many young people obsessed with this? Do they think that it makes songs sound cool?

feels like this is what you want them to be.
if you seriously look at the male population, i seriously doubt that "most are gay, furried, junkies, lefties and man child"
maybe around your circle tho

Right?
I fucking hate it. It's like they're afraid of bass.

>majority dresses, talks, and acts like niggers
That's been going on with white kids since the mid 90's and is very stagnated. Wiggers were the original trannies only they express their sexual fetish for nigger boys by emulating them rather than getting some wacky surgery like a real tranny does. The wigger wear a halloween costume 24/7-365 and is stuck in a forever state of childhood fantasy.

What is that?
a perm?

zoomers and niggers have a lot more in common these days than millenials, xoomers, etc
>raised by single moms
>mostly nonwhite, low IQ
>on welfare or otherwise have no future socioeconomic prospects
>extremely poor quality education
>only value is getting into entertainment/celeb shit because thats the only way out of generational poverty

jew media brainwashing