"Why do you care?"

>"Why do you care?"
>Seethes whenever a show or a game is "too White"
Is there anyone with a degree of self awareness anymore?

Attached: 1662166050566232.jpg (1170x1481, 1.09M)

WE WUZ

They spelled it wrong its LAWD DEM RANGZ

Wouldn't niggers enjoy their own entirely original franchises a lot more instead of just being swapped into white stories?

oh look they're even doing race/species mixing too?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8.16K)

Oh LAWWWD of tha KANGZ.
My jew Ben Rothstein is a part of this. That's how I know this article is going to be such shit.

Attached: butterbased.jpg (640x360, 29.58K)

>if the color doesn't matter
>why
>make
>them
>black

>their own entirely original franchises
tell me more about that idea

Attached: Tyler_Perry_Interview_2016.jpg (512x754, 112.16K)

I care because those niggers with british accents ruin every damn show! every single time!

Look I'm a brown manlet from Mexico.

As a child I wanted to be like Hulk hogan and Macho Man. I thought that I could be a giant blonde dude if I wanted. Why? because they looked cool as fuck.

Woman, the same. Blonde women are hotter always! or the redhead ones! They are great movie stars and great assets for TV.

This shows are fantasies! we want to see beautiful and cool people and not a representation of the diversity of the faggot world.

Attached: 1654818788496.jpg (860x929, 100.06K)

Attached: rejected_his_message.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

Attached: OhLawdDemRangz.jpg (1170x1732, 1.13M)

I curse the jews who brought the niggers to America

I care because you do, jew. Why the fuck do you care?

You're the ones forcing niggers into a medieval fantasy tale

When people ask me that
>"Why do you care?"
I tell them that I care because they care. I started caring when the first person started to care to make white things non-white. What was their motivation? The answer to that is why I care.

>"Why do you care?"
Because its comically retarded seeing some rando nog mixed into so medieval setting with no explanation.

Attached: 1661740400350262.webm (1120x630, 2.06M)

Cause simply put, a fat nigger wouldn't be a princess in an Elvish Kingdom. There is nothing attractive about being a fat nigger, it has no symbol of beauty, elegance, or any remotely Elvish thing indicative of these traits, especially for women. Fuck this fat nigger bitch, and fuck anyone that thinks this drivel is acceptable.

Attached: 1788872399.jpg (983x889, 102.26K)

Because I dont want niggers on my tv screen, simple as

Attached: image.jpg (614x1024, 90.6K)

I mean...it's not like those films weren't successful. Niggers love that shit.
Without Jews fucking with everything there may well by a nigger equivalent to Bollywood so they'd have their own movies to watch.

The most hilarious part to me is that they literally have a subplot set in a "nonwhite" land. The Southlands (East of Mordor) are basically the border between Rhûn and Khand. The people there SHOULD be nonwhite, some Turkic/Central Asian-ish blend, but instead they've just peppered whites and blacks everywhere so it all looks wrong.

A pale Easterling is screeching at a dark skinned Elf is fucking absurd. Durin IV having a black wife is fucking absurd. Nigger hobbits being in the same nuclear family as Irish hobbits is fucking absurd.

Attached: knife ears.webm (1120x466, 2.27M)

Attached: 1249437143.jpg (722x977, 98.43K)

Google "LAWD DEM RANGZ"

OHHH LAWD CHALD WE BE DEM KANGZ WIF DEM RANGZ YA HEARD ME (MHMMM DAS RITE)

Rangz

Attached: 1661401351231284.jpg (312x312, 53.12K)

The expression on the white guy's face is priceless and entirely appropriate to the absurdity he confronts.

Attached: 1607047669639.gif (240x228, 856.86K)

That's exactly my point. They have their own shit. You think any niggers are watching lawd dem rangz? They don't give a fuck about that shit at all. They only enjoy the victory of winning some diversity castings but immediately after that, they're right back to watching BET and listening to rap. Niggers aren't out there reading fucking folklore legends lol

Melanin blocks out the light of the Two Trees of Valinor
And Elves are supposed to have beautiful body structure

Attached: AB476F78-0BEE-4593-A701-13E1F44E4232.jpg (1024x512, 150.58K)

map related

Attached: image.jpg (1630x2000, 940.77K)

poorer quality can not be produced. from any perspective, its just bad.

no, post screenshots or links. the fuck you think this is leaf?

I like how they seethe when all you have to do is nothing. No, thanks. I'm not going to watch this TV show/movie.
>NOOOOOO
>Consoom product, racist!!!1

So are we in for a hidden white tribe in Wakanda? Can’t wait

I really don't get this whole thing besides real racists being pissy bitches. All (ALL) of Tolkien's books suck. Who gives a fuck. Only faggots watch this kinda shit. All media these days suck. What kinda pansy ass bitch needs to care what one more piece of shit show looks like?

elves are a beautiful, pale white people.

not to mention niggers the plot of the series is so far from Tolkien's stories

Need it or keep it?

we don't really user we just like making fun of the stupid media machines virtue signaling through blacksploitation.

ETERNAL KEK

Attached: 54654685625313211.png (1352x551, 285.25K)

>AYO
*beholds the Two Trees
>AYO HOL UP
*nocks arrow*
>SO YOU BE SAYING
*smacks lips*
>WE....WUZN'T
*takes bite of lembas*
>ELVES N SHIEEET
*raps in Quenya*

Attached: lotrpic2-rs-58e9f98a.jpg (916x1373, 218.34K)

It's weird too how just in general they didn't do the typical Burger King Kid's Club where they have 1 black, 1 asian, 1 indian, 1 mexican, 1 faggot, 1 stronk wamen, etc etc
They just made ~40% of the cast black lmao.

I like how they boldly put season 1, as if it's going to be renewed for a 2nd.

Even the AI knows.
(Gave it the text as the prompt)

Attached: 01498.png (512x512, 354.51K)

kek

Still not gonna watch LAWD DEM KANGZ when I want to see brown people in my fantasy I'll just watch bollywood kinos which are wholesome and full of SOVL

can someone change his armor to some kind of horrendous african art nigger face? Why'd they use a clearly white face for negrolas and the fat nigger sheboons shoes?

Don't watch it, don't talk about it. Change the topic if it is brought up in conversation.
Treat it like niggerball. Simple as.

You have to understand that it’s all about power. They hate us, and I mean genuine, vitriolic, insane HATE. They can hold any contradiction, any cognitive dissonance, as long as it hurts whites

>ARAGORN, WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: niggard.png (1560x766, 1.25M)