More than 5% of American zoomers say they are trans or nonbinary

>zoomers are secretly base-

Attached: ft_2022.06.07_transandNBadults_01[1].png (400x900, 21.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antelopehillpublishing.com/product/the-transgender-industrial-complex-by-scott-howard/
bitchute.com/video/5X29u2ieUHca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no 5%!!!

Still irrelevant as fuck.

it's a get out of jail free card, carry that shit as a defense for when you fuck up

Ok groomer

Most of your generation supports gay marriage while us Zoomers oppose even civil unions

Send xeir to ukraine.

I heard vatniks offer free, if a bit crude, transitioning.

3% of nonbinary is just edgy women, but 2% of people that say they are trans is pretty worriesome, mr. sheckelstain will swim in money even more in the future

That higher than gays.

nigger I don't care what you think, it's easier to get hired for a job if you say you're a freak than if you're a cis white male heterosexual. It's just what it is.

So what?

Attached: 1661777815641875.jpg (720x778, 121.94K)

You’re not using it right, faggot.

Maybe but that still doesn’t make them truly relevant.

The trans thing will take care of itself as long as we don’t them have access to children. I can explain further but I think most of you already know what I mean…

Attached: 27AA0A67-47B4-4024-BBDB-94933982AB59.jpg (720x713, 31.88K)

>You’re not using it right, faggot.
Pretty sure 0%-5% in ten years is relevant enough to make you a pedophile sympathizer

Attached: drag kids.jpg (608x1074, 84.54K)

It's a literal, unequivocal conspiracy to create a class of eunuchs. If you want to know who's doing it and why, this is the best comprehensive source written on it to this day.
antelopehillpublishing.com/product/the-transgender-industrial-complex-by-scott-howard/

Attached: 1655648204131.jpg (864x1280, 59.69K)

It's unironically and always has been the Jews

>transhumanist Judaism

This is the final red pill

bitchute.com/video/5X29u2ieUHca/

No dipshit. The trans thing is a fad. As long a we don’t let them around young children this shit will fix itself.

Most of these people saying they are trans/queer/faggot are just jumping on a bandwagon and will leave very soon.

Turning yourself into a troon makes you unfuckable 99% of the time (pic related). Or it makes you a fetish fuck for weirdo BUT that only lasts as long as you are young. Once these fags age out they’ll either drop the trans shit or an hero.

In 10 years we’re going to look back at the trans thing as some weird shot white people did.

Attached: 597FF9D8-2282-488F-B95F-EBC6099A36BB.jpg (1113x1253, 738.56K)

>In 10 years we’re going to look back at the trans thing as some weird shot white people did.
retard blacks have highest rate of gay shit because lack of male role models. Why do you think there are so many Tyler Perry Madea movies and shit like Big Momma's House

Just so retards know
Everyone is putting fake genders on their job applications and other forms because if you're straight or white you aren't getting hired.
This is where they get all the stats from: college applications, grant applications, jobs.. etc.

Attached: borntochud.png (300x377, 65.62K)

Has to be the food and water supply

Born in the 90s. When I was a kid, at a highschool of 400ish, there were about 20 gay kids maybe and 0 troons.

So .5% fags , to 1/20 being a fag LARPr.

WERE FUCKING DOOMED

There will be a whole new political faction called detrans in the future, people that went back to their original gender

These people will be very upset they were mutilated

Attached: sss.jpg (330x319, 13.65K)

Kek this shit is such a cope. Tumblrism was thought to be a fad and look at where it is now; it has metastasized and is now everywhere you go. Tranniesm isn't going anywhere unless you're in some fucking shit state or country they can't be bothered assimilating into the culture.