Any Forums once again BTFO'd by a strong black man who knows his history.... when will you racists stop hanging...

Any Forums once again BTFO'd by a strong black man who knows his history.... when will you racists stop hanging, beating, lynching and eating black people ?

you people are fucking disgusting racists!!!!

Attached: btfo.jpg (595x177, 23.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaneBaptweets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They deserve it though?

A majority of every ethnic group loathes the subcomponent of their community presuming to speak on their behalf in the parlors of the blue check mark intelligentsia

when will you neanderthals admit that you're time is up... me and lenny henry will track you down

Attached: hate will be destroyed.jpg (609x829, 85.69K)

We hate dark meat though.

Eating people to absorb their mana and deny them rest in the afterlife is our culture sweetie

Once i get hooked up with that keffals woman, this place will be a distant memory

Attached: say his name.jpg (601x829, 63.62K)

Post twitter link

stay the fuck away from my twitter racist, I'll get you banned twitter.com/DaneBaptweets

I support this anti semite.

Attached: 3B5CE8A3-894F-4BE5-819F-829B0437A010.jpg (1024x702, 77.19K)

This is like one of those Skeletor memes.

you deserve the knockout game IRL

>litter twink

Attached: litter oct 18.jpg (771x474, 158.98K)

Emmitt Till was as innocent as the Central Park 5.

how fucking dare you... those poor boys were innocent, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Ok nigger

I know what a skeletor meme is, but I don’t know what you mean?

Plot Twist:
>He's talking about Indians and Meso-Americans

Attached: NeverForget.jpg (600x460, 146.82K)

I need a source on that claim.

don't make me slap you ike the bitch, ypu deserve. I am one of the top comedians on the BBC, i hang out with top celebrities and i speak truth to white power, especially white bitches.

Attached: it's okay.jpg (602x696, 65.02K)

>Good grief
*puts on glasses
>wait just a minute, old bean
*fastens tie
>so, according to this chap
*wishes children a good day at school
>our forefathers were cannibals, and so fourth?

cannibalism is a black thing really, that isn't a rock they want to turn over lol

I'm going to rape your nigger mother.

Well from the ones I've seen Skeletor comes in, tells you a fact you either didn't know or didn't want to, and then basically fucks off saying "until next time". You could literally do a Skeletor meme version with this text and it would be 100% in line with the meme's theme.

with your 3 inch cock??? my mum wouldn't even feel it.

You twitter fags should flood his post with African self eating pics and vids

This nigger talking about cannibalism... That still happens in Africa nigger.

>innocent black ppl
Opinion discarded.

is he talking about africans?

Go fuck your self with huppah glass
Good idea

Attached: A118F4EA-DE05-48D1-87FA-80B5A9A67861.png (1200x1533, 3.07M)

OH NO NO NO NO 3 INCH BLACK SISTERS WE GOT TOO COCKY!!!1

Attached: 1656774669800.gif (495x498, 65.29K)

shut up, stay away from my twitter... you all are cowards who suck up to da beast.. you too pussy clarts to damage my comedy career and my appearances weekly on the BBC... I'm the BBC you all fear ... a strong, outspoken black man who puts twitter racists in their place. even your computor rappers are holding down my people, but not for long, i will use my public platform and constant radio and TV appearances to drive you racist, black baby eating, neanderthal asses into outer space

Attached: AI racists.jpg (585x621, 62.82K)

I'm best friends with Frankie Boyle, you can't harm me

Exactly

Fascinating twitter screenpost. Now tell me who black people descended from and explain the difference.

my dad works at Nintendo

we are the original man, white people were an experiment that went wrong.

Africans had slavery and cannibalism since prehistory. Whites were the first people in human history to try to stop slavery. And yet somehow whites are taking the blame for what Africans created.

I hate niggers. I hate niggers so much.

praise yakub

I'm raping her, then you

you ain't raping nothing but your own hand

Why are niggers so obsessed with changing history to include them... whats the while story behind it? They were excellent and capable slaves, cant they be proud in their physical superiority and the capability to adapt to even the harshest environments?