Still don't understand how tf this guy got 22.5 years in prison...

Still don't understand how tf this guy got 22.5 years in prison. How tf are mutts so fine with this shit happening in their country. If this was in my country I'd do everything to help this guy out, I couldn't let the idea of a white brother rot in jail for a nigger who he didn't even kill.

Attached: derek-chauvin.jpg (1116x1200, 160.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

givesendgo.com/chauvinlegaldefense
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Forums is the lowest IQ board on Any Forums

A lot of Whites here support him going to prison. I've long since given up on caring about the demographics of this shithole. I'm going to work for myself and accumulate as much as possible before I die.

I'm pro police and even I think they were negligent.
You got a fucker pinned, cuff him, bind his ankles and GTFO of the fucker.

It was a Law&Order episode. Fake&Staged.

>accumulate as much as possible before I die.
collecting 1000s of wojaks and tranny photos isn't "accumulating wealth"

no one has the right to knee on someones neck for 8 minutes.

>Siding with niggers and globo homo
I think its time you left this world, find a rope and do yourself the honour.

I own my own business and land. Don't project onto me

he was married to a chink

I would literally donate $1k to his prison commissary fund if I had any idea how to go about doing so. Any anons know how to do this? I know he's being moved from Minnesota to a Federal prison, but I don't know which one or when he's moving.

I don't feel sorry for him. What your get for trying to protect a society that worship niggers

Badgies are traitors and mercenaries and it doesn't matter what happens to them.

It didn't kill the nigger though. First autopsy confirmed OD. Family paid another dude to say naw it was his neck n shiet.

He killed the messiah bruh
He like judas fr
Peace of Floyd upon you
Patron Saint of Mothers and blesses monetary exchanges

He wasn’t on his neck

Just search it up, I found this but idk if still works or if it will go to him anymore now that his in prison. givesendgo.com/chauvinlegaldefense

>How tf are mutts so fine with this shit
Why the fuck would we be upset that a nigger died and then a democrat jackboot was thrown in prison?

He's now at a federal prison in Tucson

He got off easy for triple homicide desu

It was an Irish "lung expert" that "proved" it was the knee that killed him, so blame Trinity College you stiff armed rock licker.

So you're also find with the guys going to prison for killing the nigger Ahmaud Arbery in self-defense, who weren't "jackboot" btw? Theres plenty of examples of this happening not just recently but all the way back to the 90s, you're just coping hard.

20 years for murder? What kind of bullshit sentence is that. It's like they know he didn't do anything wrong, but had to compromise and meet the nigs halfway. "Uh, we can't put him away for life, but here's 20 years."

i think 22 years is a bit much but I'm fine with him going to prison and I'm also fine with Georgie boy being dead. win win in my book

He looks like Zuckerberg

We’re too /comfy/ to care. The Jews played transdimensional tranny chess, we never stood a chance.

Attached: 79898798.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

Good point