Was this the worst Presidential Address of all time?

He literally declared his intention to go full Soviet and put Trump supporters in camps. Then in the morning, he says "my bad I didn't mean it (but I did)" and pretends it doesn't do irreparable harm to his administration. He's incompetent.

Attached: 1662160251497245.png (1440x1559, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcAIS2r2TPY
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol i mean it was pretty fucking bad yeah

I bought another gun today thats all im gonna say

hope he gets a stroke live on tv

Sick ritual. Learn gematria.
youtube.com/watch?v=kcAIS2r2TPY

It was honestly based. I think some MAGAt will lose his mind and go on a shooting spree and then Biden will be greenlit to start rounding up the Trump cultusts

Attached: 58342958345.gif (500x364, 190.82K)

I mean why make the speech at all if you're going to realize, after the fact, that it was a huge fucking error which simultaneously gives away your whole commie faggot plan?

Are a bunch of millennial women on psych meds running this administration? We all know Joe's not at the helm. Who's fucking running the country that this could happen?

I want to see him try and use those F-15s against Trump supporters. He could probably get dozens of them if not hundreds. That would be more kill shots than all of F-15 history.

>it's based for Biden to meet, and exceed, the authoritarianism that trump was imagined to have by the left
>the main reason they objected to him
You're not even logically consistent you dumb woman. He fucked up.

It was bullshit.
Biden isn't taking fucking Peeboys into time square and exicuting with three bullets to the back the head.
All presidents are bullshit.
Hilliary is still walking around
OBamam Bush Trump BIden Cliton are ALL
the fucking same worthless garbage .

SHIT on the office.

Thought the same thing. All of their moves and everything they are seems like hysterical chick shit.

Attached: afwt.png (800x1199, 767.96K)

Blue-haired, crazy eyed cunts.

Attached: 1662155678037942.jpg (703x890, 94.47K)

It is based. I just hate Trump and his followers. I legitimately don't want them around in my country. I don't care how far the Democrats have to go to make this happen.

Attached: f324tg234g.png (555x480, 472.37K)

If his goal was to get the Right to start seriously preparing for war, mission accomplished. They're coming for us, that's perfectly clear, and there's no excuse to be caught with your pants down once shit kicks off.

Good times make weak men
Weak men let women run the country

Attached: 1661956335779428.png (1080x1066, 1002.03K)

Can someone link it. Why is nobody linking the speech. I'm not a libtard not listening to a speech myself

We know. It's how a lot of flunkies and functionaries feel.

Attached: pedohitler.png (675x1024, 537.67K)

Because it's meant to be. They want you to think there is le bad man and le good (orange in case it wasn't obvious) man.

And you see, that's the trick. Even with your own eyes you can see something isn't right.
When in fact, they are both on the same team.
And that my friend is the true NWO they want to force on you, not the overwhelming and plain obvious dystopic world like yesterday's shitshow.
It's all a fucking show. It's in plain sight for a reason.

Attached: 1662078875106591.jpg (1485x1935, 285.87K)

Nah maga chads and confederates will scramble around saying vague shit like muh optics while true Americans democrats will be empowered by it. Its a real knock out of the park win.

Spare me the larp

Attached: FbpuZmAXwAAT5zE.jpg (600x600, 46.23K)

Attached: 1662081036338693.jpg (2048x1063, 152.35K)

>giving away your plans before they do them, and if nobody objects it's your "right"
yes i know how it works

No shit that’s what they hope will happen to give them the moral high ground before the midterms. The FBI is probably brainwashing some other zoomer schizo on Discord to go shoot a bunch of black grannies again.

Attached: 59EFE39F-1983-4644-AB64-3F466A7F5ACA.jpg (696x850, 66.81K)

Most mass shooters are black. Not exactly Trump voters

You haven't had a good president since John Quincy Adams

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Solid bro tier president John Quincy Adams .jpg (558x860, 137.56K)

>go full Soviet and put Trump supporters in camps
God I wish that were true
Best speech since Obama killed Bin Laden

Attached: eHc35FabXk4F.png (1304x868, 791.77K)

>Who's fucking running the country

Unironic satanists.

I'm sorry, I probably wasn't clear enough. The actual plan isn't what they are selling you. Smokes and mirrors. The plan isn't in the predictive programming .

>I bought another gun today thats all im gonna say
I unlocked and opened a door today that I haven't opened in 30 years. That's all I'm gonna say.

You will never get rid of them. More progressives turn away from their retarded ideology every day and the only way they can recruit is by brainwashing literal children. Nobody stays a progressive forever unless they're being paid a whole lot. MAGA is inevitable

Attached: mHNebPFldp6S.jpg (954x1280, 100.39K)

maybe
I thought it was funny though

It is based.
In the toilet.
I never laughed so hard at a vice presidential speech than I have at 2x aneurysm recipient, all time dementia king, and diaper filling Biden.
Hitler never looked so good!

Attached: 4B4C7079-EFC3-4039-9B21-5F96BFA83390.jpg (865x865, 71.6K)

>I'm not a libtard
Possible, but you're clearly a tard of some sort of you don't how Gargle operates.
tl;dr: fuck off, tard

Attached: No.gif (250x250, 407.39K)

This seems like a speech Kamala would try to make.

Don't take your phone with you.

Can someone please make me an image of an a-10 warthog mowing down Trumpgoys

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-005818_Vaporgram.jpg (697x718, 250.38K)

Holy mother of cope

You’re a do nothing faggot. You’ll be waging “war” on your Cheeto-stained computer. Dummy.

Attached: F8095AC5-AA81-4E9A-A3C8-8C28B84C94F4.jpg (512x512, 85.46K)

They are clearly out of their depth.

Any Forums should run America, we'd have total global hegemony in six weeks.

nervous, nazi?

I dug a hole for the first time in 20 years today. That's all I'm gonna say.

Brilliant.

Attached: 0E65FA88-4288-4061-9798-9408151BB187.jpg (1082x922, 464.53K)

>Its a real knock out of the park win.
That why they’re already trying to walk it back? Last night’s speech made Biden look like a psycho. This is the same administration that tried to establish a Ministry of Truth. They have no common sense about how things look outside of their neoliberal bubble.

Being a Nazis is constitutionally protected, commie. Being a commie is NOT lol.

Bummer you’re a vaxxed useful idiot who won’t live to see the war between Trump supporters and the feds.

Phone goes in a little lead lined box when not in use.

Yes, please, please.

Did they really apologize?

very nice

Attached: 1450160570509.jpg (384x384, 59.21K)

That is a good idea for everyone to follow these days.

Attached: eoeTsUNh5h0p.png (789x1200, 794.9K)

Stfu pussy

Attached: 1741FE8B-E989-4FF4-A759-0B877F8CCA79.jpg (768x1024, 97.7K)

Attached: SBxnmrahBSX2.jpg (1000x1000, 144.62K)

Holy shit kek

Attached: 1660542800781708.gif (300x187, 838.5K)

As they always do, the Left projects about “Fascism” and Trump, then sends senile Pantsload out there in the most Fascist display I habe ever seen.

>Breaking News!!

Attached: jU63W59vGBY5.jpg (1352x611, 50.29K)

>camps
based
just add gas and free showers

Attached: kimkeked2b.jpg (608x438, 97.37K)

You can make a lead lined container for your phone with fishing weights bought at Walmart and a hammer to make lead sheet out of them with. Time snips work well for trimming.

I think Biden's value to the globopedo is that people think, rightly, that he's just borderline senile, and not in charge. So in a way they don't take him all that seriously. Biden himself shouldn't be taken seriously, but the various people giving him his orders are very disturbing indeed. Blinken and Nuland are Bolshevik crazies.
It could be that they are panicking of course, haven't ruled this out. They want to crack down, so are actively encouraging violence. At some point, they'll just start it, and then we will see what we will see. Good luck seppos, Australia loves you really. Possibly lose a bit of weight though.

>millennial women on psych meds
That literally is your entire country's population. Who among you isn't a cunty millennial woman?

What did you get?

*tin snips

FUCKING 100/10

This speech was based af. Trumpies are anti democratic whether they consciously realize it or not. They cannot be allowed to take over the country, it must be prevented by any means necessary.

Attached: nomoremalarkey.jpg (639x900, 69.94K)

> Are a bunch of millennial women on psych meds running this administration?

Worse. Kike Troons and she boons.

Attached: Same.png (1104x1243, 1.1M)

Is this really what happened, or are you imagining controversies most no one else in the country cares about again?
I don't like leftist policies or the people who implement them but most of you are absolutely hopeless when it comes to thinking from perspectives other than your own and not automatically assuming the scenarios that would be the most in your favor are what's actually happening from day to day.

Attached: police.jpg (400x400, 38.47K)

Attached: r5JwrGJNptrU.jpg (948x640, 53.91K)

You mean as in the way they have lost their minds now?
How many MAGAts have shot up the town?
Oh that’s right, Zero!
How many womanly antifa sodomites have literally shot at people including killing one of their own and injuring others.
Oh that’s right, a shit ton.
If the conservative right actually decided to shoot up something or someone, all lefty’s would immediately go into hiding.
But that wouldn’t matter because We, know who you are!

>phone

Imagine thinking Biden wrote the speech. Imagine thinking Dems and WH staff hadn't planned every fucking detail of that speech and the decor, and what that tells us.
Imagine thinking social engineers haven't put this together to get the needed reaction among ppl from both sides of the political spectrum.

Biden calls fascists fascists
magats shit their pants

>This speech was based af. Trumpies are anti democratic whether they consciously realize it or not. They cannot be allowed to take over the country, it must be prevented by any means necessary
>posts Dork Brandon

Attached: rGraXdkTSL4f.jpg (500x821, 48.06K)

Attached: 1662123713209708.png (680x872, 715.88K)

I don't know. It did seem whiney. It's disappointing that every time he speaks publicly, its apparent that he's still in his bubble repeating a bunch of propaganda.

>Trumpies are anti democratic

Oh so one is not allowed to ask questions about elections?
Was Gore wrong in 2004?
Hillary in 2016?

Fuck off leaf the day of the rake is coming!

IMAGINE IF AN AVERAGE GERMAN CITIZEN HAD KILLED HITLER BEFORE HE DID SOME HEAVY NAZI SHIT
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Attached: C6D755B2-4FDE-4464-B405-2.png (595x763, 1.11M)

Hey Canuck.
Demoncrats are anti democratic.
Now bow to your queen you silly subject.

>Are a bunch of millennial women on psych meds running this administration?
The day to day affairs, very likely yes.

Nope you're wrong, he revealed the plan. When Trump won there was a nation wide chaos that erupted and grew his entire administration from people who didn't like "democracy." Nobody's forgotten that. It's classic projection in this case. The real danger is they got away with the election theft but most Democrats don't even know about it. This isn't Kulaks vs. peassants 2.0, that only works in the major, and ironically, Democrat strongholds which already burned themselves down over the last half decade.

You dumb nigger.

We've been living under fascism since the 90s if not earlier.

COME TO THE DORK SIDE
WE HAVE SHOWERS WITH OUR DAUGHTERS

Attached: 20220901_223331.jpg (720x360, 150.95K)

Check out the violent thought patterns of the Biden defender!

Attached: plagerism Joe.png (2048x2048, 1.81M)

This isn't actually him, though. The actual him can't even remember what he had for dinner the day before. This is all his handlers. They've just got him jacked up on meth or something, and they're working the neuralinks just as hard as they can go. I can almost hear Scotty in the background: Sweet Jesus, Captain, He'll No Take Much More Of This, with red lights and alarm bells going off everywhere. The poor bastard will probably be a drooling vegetable after that puppet show. Pic somewhat related, and better late than never.

Attached: 1593274286063.jpg (720x757, 57.89K)

>Trumpies are anti democratic whether they consciously realize it or not.

Leftists 'democracy' is no more than the freedom to vote away your freedoms.