Brit/pol/ late night edition

youtu.be/3uT7tEayUwk

>Tory leadership: Voting closes in race to decide next PM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62769839

>More than 1,000 schools in disadvantaged areas have an entire class-worth of pupils missing as MPs call on the government to take action.
news.sky.com/story/how-nearly-100-000-ghost-children-have-stopped-going-to-school-12687778

>About 50 members of Extinction Rebellion have staged a protest in and around parliament - with some gluing themselves around the speaker's chair and others locking their necks to the railings.
news.sky.com/story/extinction-rebellion-protesters-superglue-themselves-around-speakers-chair-in-commons-12687662

>Over 500 reports of abandoned animals in Dorset since 2021
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/20879081.500-reports-abandoned-animals-dorset-since-2021/

Attached: The-Twa-Corbies.jpg (1391x1888, 301.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pzPElFdxMCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
youtube.com/watch?v=i9yIeTbvT6U
thetimes.co.uk/article/festival-of-brexit-is-a-120m-flop-lzx2cqvcz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Britain is rightful Irish clay.

Attached: mctwitter.jpg (533x1024, 86.09K)

you tripfags on the stream watchers of morgoth's reviews?

Attached: 1643881314754.jpg (700x430, 54.61K)

OH LAWDY DEM RANGS DEM MUTHAFUGGIN RANGS

trips (with the exception of Steerpike) seem to be unaware of the online British DR/nationalist/far-right scene beyond Any Forums

looks like I'm going to have to settle for a paki wife,,, jk I'll blow up parliament fot a catholic gothic gf, kill me

Where shall I go on holiday next lads? No vaxcuck destinations.

In 1951, West Pakistan (i.e. present-day Pakistan) had a population of 34 million, less than East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) which was 42 million.
Today, Pakistan has about 243 million people while Bangladesh has 165 million.
Pakistan is expected to overtake Indonesia and the US in the next 30 years, and become the third or fourth most populated country in the world (competing with Nigeria, behind India and China). They will have increased tenfold within a century, and be well on their way towards 1 billion.
What are they all going to be doing? Surely the world doesn't need that many Pakistanis? Will they just be living in even more abject squalor, whether in their own country or in countless ghettoes across the world, making everyone else's lives as miserable as their own? Or maybe they'll surprise us all and become a new superpower, forging their own civilisation (Indus 2.0)? Is Urdu going to become a lingua franca, or will we just notice "Made in Pakistan" on more of the crap we buy?

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 18.15K)

buy spanners
learn to use them

Canary Islands
Hot but not too hot
Nice beaches
Cannabis cafes
English spoken by many
Not full of lads on tour

according to JRR Tolkien, this is an Anglo-Saxon
this is what Beano probably looks like

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 5.13.19 PM.png (1292x1046, 1.43M)

your car is like your bike. you could fix a puncture couldn't you? or did mummy take it to the bike shop?

Eh up lads. Anyone wanna join me for a baileys or a guiness?
On ye olde bogwog-juice tonight

Attached: 20220903_002523.jpg (2580x3934, 2.15M)

brit/pol/ strategy game: agar.io

It's a muslim country so destined to be a shithole forever
Same problem as Africa, stupid poor people not knowing how babies are made and living in poverty as a result

:)

Attached: 1640884427671.jpg (640x632, 107.43K)

>>Over 500 reports of abandoned animals in Dorset since 2021
Humans are dogshit

Attached: 1634311459737.jpg (600x583, 28.95K)

am on the wife beater myself

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Token_Black2.webp.png (220x322, 61.81K)

Stella artois?

Great image. Bump.

Evening
I wouldn't mind a spliff rn but don't drink

Modern cars are designed to dissuade owner repair

>Stella artois?
of course.

>Modern cars are designed to dissuade owner repair
no they fucking aren't. That's just a meme dickheads tell you.

Evening lad.
Got some fresh in help yourself to a doob

Attached: 20220903_003609.jpg (2725x3723, 2.17M)

they exist solely to derail threads and to prevent meaningful political discussions.
they all seem really low IQ as well.

>omg modern cars are so complicated a 17 year old on work experience just took the head off my engine

meme flag.
Get yer blue with yellow stars on you EU cuck

Attached: 1660294754466.png (1152x1006, 521.54K)

alright trackies user this is a good music video to watch if you're stoned, put it in HD
youtu.be/pzPElFdxMCM

I disagree but can't be bothered to argue about it

watch this gospel video if you are not 100% sure of going to heaven yet anons. it's very easy to be saved from hellfire so don't miss out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.jpg (1280x853, 268.59K)

just want a catholic gf ffs

Nice
You're set for a pleasant weekend
Doing any downers tonight?

>I disagree but can't be bothered to argue about it
yeah because you've never touched a fucking spanner in your life. got my car mapped by a stoner in a tracksuit lol

bypass your meter
youtube.com/watch?v=i9yIeTbvT6U

Oh your car didn't come with cruise control, heated seats, airconned glovebox. and bluetooth?

Hold on lad, let me get the lappy lmfao.

>trips (with the exception of Steerpike) seem to be unaware of the online British DR/nationalist/far-right scene beyond Any Forums
Lads, Lets all group up. I know shits a lot like eastern Germany...

Attached: 1644554452722.jpg (736x549, 69.45K)

most new products are designed to dissuade user repair.
they either want you to pay them to repair it for you at an extortionate price, or to buy a new product entirely (planned obsolescence).
it's not in their interests to have people repairing things and keeping them going for years.

Oh no no no you got too cocky lad! Ahahaha

thetimes.co.uk/article/festival-of-brexit-is-a-120m-flop-lzx2cqvcz

Getting married tomorrow and I can't sleep because I'm worrying about a house fire. I know that it's obsessive worrying because I'm anxious about the wedding but I just want to sleep damnit.

I think at this fucking point Brits might as well come pick my behind up and make me their leader!
I hate leading, hate it, but someone has to salvage you fucks.
I will require Absolutle Military complience, meaning that oath to the queen is Null and Void, Legitametly because she betrayed it first.
And war will be firet waged internaly!
Frankly I recon US and Canada should give me the rains as well, once job is done my pension can go to whoever I want and just take me out! lol
I am sick of your bullshit and faliour, it's bothering me! :D

Gotcha lad
Good tune desu

Done some vallies. Debating if I should rail some naughty ahit again aye. It's Friday after all.

Attached: 20220903_004021.jpg (2733x3695, 2.71M)

stealing from car manufacturers is not cool

Good luck m8
Big day

Get some sleep lad

What cartoon are you watching?

>modern cars are like computers
>you need to go to the dealer to get them fixed
imagine saying that on Any Forums lol

Thanks fren

No, dickhead. They are absolutely manufactured with component parts that require a specific and expensive tool to replace. I bet you don't even own a car, you limey faggot.

Took me an embarrassing amount of years before I realised that the 'special reduction' that the guy on the dealership was giving me for oil filters and oil was just him pocketing the money and saying they got lost.

Ok mate, but plugging in a Bluetooth obd scanner and using an app is a bit different than having the range of tools and hoists and space and time and knowledge just to do simple jobs on a less than 6 year old car. I feel like you're trying to convince yourself that you are smarter and more capable than you actually are and you're coming off as more than a little bit of a cunt faced retard

Music vid suggested
Its finished now though

Are you going on a honeymoon?

he said it DISSUADES user repair, you dishonest faggot
everyone used to know how to fix basic car problems 40 years ago because it was a much more viable set of knowledge to acquire

don't try to fight it, give in and read a book or on your phone and spend 30-45 minutes in that state with no requirement to go to sleep whatsoever.

Yes, we really can be that.
Unfortunately.

I know mate, that's literally what I said, why not say this to the other guy?

>theTimes
better just pack up my stuff, shows over

Attached: 1635484184441.png (640x498, 879.43K)

quit yer drinking

why do ou hav left and left more speakers

This is going to be an absolute brutal winter.

Attached: file.png (772x550, 26.79K)

Why? I enjoy it.

>he said it DISSUADES user repair
yeah it's so dissausive that someone who couldn't drop the subframe needs to get someone else to do it because it uses a different set of sockets lol