Jared Kushner thinks we'll live forever

Recently, Jared Kushner was on the news and casually mentioned that he thinks everyone his age and younger is "going to live forever, or at least be the last generation to die"
What on Earth is he talking about?

sciencetimes.com/articles/39589/20220827/love-forever-jared-kushner-believes-science-make-immortal.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11150437/Jared-Kushner-prioritized-exercise-believes-going-live-forever.html
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-keeping-fit-thinks-he-might-live-forever-2022-8

Attached: kushner.jpg (300x168, 4.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-techies-wet-dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=0-4KrCzit1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to college and study cell and molecular biology for six years. Then you will understand what he is talking about. Jared Kushner sold his soul to a demon for knowledge and knows just about anything you could study.

Kabbalah believes man was created as an immortal androgyne and tikkun olam is the 6000 year process of restoring man to his original state. He of course means only Jews as the other aspect of healing the world is getting rid of the serpent seed or gentiles

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-techies-wet-dreams

> Of course, if the technological world-system is going to collapse in the not-too-distant future, as we've argued it must, then no one is going to achieve immortality in any form. But even assuming that we're wrong and that the technological world-system will survive indefinitely, the techies' dream of an unlimited life-span is still illusory. We need not doubt that it will be technically feasible in the future to keep a human body, or a man-machine hybrid, alive indefinitely. It is seriously to be doubted that it will ever be feasible to "upload" a human brain into electronic form with sufficient accuracy so that the uploaded entity can reasonably be regarded as a functioning duplicate of the original brain. Nevertheless, we will assume in what follows that each of the solutions (i), (ii), and (iii) will become technically feasible at some time within the next several decades.

> It is an index of the techies' self-deception that they habitually assume that anything they consider desirable will actually be done when it becomes technically feasible. Of course, there are lots of wonderful things that already are and for a long time have been technically feasible, but don't get done. Intelligent people have said again and again: "How easily men could make things much better than they are—if they only all tried together!"[9] But people never do "all try together," because the principle of natural selection guarantees that self-propagating systems will act mainly for their own survival and propagation in competition with other self-propagating systems, and will not sacrifice competitive advantages for the achievement of philanthropic goals.[10]

Attached: I TRIED TO WARN YOU.png (406x395, 139.97K)

>We'll
Get your head checked retard, he wants you dead.
Especially if that means he can live longer.

literal trannies want to upload their consciousness to quantum computers. look at Neuralink, they are already working on this shit. being literal trannies, they forget that they can never be human, even less so in a digital form

It’s some regenerative stuff combined with some cybernegro voodoo to micromanage people’s lives so accidents are prevented (the BioAPI described it too).
It exists but it’s far from immortality and also a trojan horse by bigger jews.

*the web site about BioAPI

If a jellyfish is immortal then i don't see why a human can't be. Plus animals like tortoises live for like 100+ years.

Don’t trust this nwo Antichrist shit even for a second it’s blasphemous to it’s core

>the last generation to die
That can have multiple meanings

Quite literally the case. One of the well known biohackers is now a tranny.

He might have gotten that from Clott Adams. Or maybe reddit

It's a common error in the minds of satanists that they can through several means, become immortal.

Jews were a mistake...

Jews are psychopaths with no limits and no humility, but they’re not wrong, they are in fact going to live forever in hell.

Or both and use robots as cattles?

>Go to college and study cell and molecular biology for six years. Then you will understand what he is talking about.

OK, I'll do that. Thanks for the tip.

Attached: jm2.jpg (1120x1497, 385.21K)

Immortality in exchange for your soul. Whoever takes the mark will be trapped on this plane forever.

He's talking literal nonsense.
It is to be hoped immortality never happens but it's certainly not happening in even the next 1000 years.

Oh god these jews

Id guess id reckon i could live forever too if ive never lifted my hand to do actual work. The hubris of these walking talking piles of pukes

Reality is lost on parasites

lmao just have sex

Didnt he just have surgery for cancer? You would think that he would be more grounded in his own mortality not thinking of eternal life.

snake oil bullshit, if you even have a surface level understanding of biology and our current progress, you will know that this shit won't happen for a VERY long time.

Bro, Earth literally is a history of extinctions. You wanna live forever? How did that work for the large reptile, i mean "the ruling global elite"

youtube.com/watch?v=0-4KrCzit1o

Attached: laffoley.jpg (538x538, 125.38K)