It's time to say goodbye your guns Any Forums

It's time to say goodbye your guns Any Forums

Attached: Biden.jpg (1080x939, 194.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2nQmQOz3NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1660571887777287.png (1564x999, 1.02M)

Slide thread. 1pbtid

>duck and cover
Boomer dated himself again.

>our kids
Your kids are either rape victims, dead or crack heads.
Pick one faggot

>I'll pass this, just have the Democrats keep the House and gain multiple Senate seats to take care of Manchin and Sinema this November

Ain't happening.

battlestations lads, he wants to teach

>I raped my daughter but I care about your children's schooling

Okay groomer

Goodbye nonexistent guns! I hardly knew ye

I don't own assault rifles. I own sensible arms for my needs.

How are they going to learn about being gender queer and oral sex and how dumb and backwards their parents are and that the teacher is their new daddy

>Ein Volk!
>Ein Reich!
>Ein Führer!
S
I
E
G

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2nQmQOz3NE

Attached: You will never be a real girl.jpg (1080x1557, 221.22K)

Kids learn neither of these, fuck off

> somehow knows what an "uh-sawlt" weapon is
> cannot define what a woman is

Attached: d8e.png (600x528, 233.07K)

and this is the reason why:

>On Thursday night, Joe Brandon, looking like a hologram, gave a primetime speech in Philadelphia about how Donald Trump supporters are violent extremists, and then claimed once again that election fraud is impossible – and that anyone who claims it is possible is a violent threat to democracy.

>It was obvious that this speech was setting up the narrative for the primaries, when Democrats planning on committing massive fraud, and they are preempting accusations of fraud by saying “they’re going to say we committed fraud.”

>The entire NYT/CNN media establishment is now going to jump into action and repeat, constantly, that Republicans are planning to claim fraud regardless.

>Biden said that Republicans “believe there are only two possible outcomes to an election – either they won or they got cheated.” It was pure “we are going to commit fraud and have to prepare the public for it” narrative.

>Meanwhile, Ben Shapiro and Fox News on the “Jewish conservative” side are claiming that Republicans are losing popularity – they are also preparing people for fraud.

>The fact is that Joe Biden is the worst president in US history, by a lot. Just look around you at just how much has changed. It’s not just social changes that only Republicans care about – it’s extreme economic changes and the constant threat of World War III for completely unclear reasons. No matter what the Republicans do wrong, more people are going to vote for them than Democrats, because people simply cannot afford to Build Back Better.

>Everyone is feeling the heat, and even leftists, unless they are rich, are just going to lie about who they voted for.

>The Democrats are preparing fraud, and they are conditioning you for it – on both sides.

written by Andrew Anglin

Once again, come and get them

Nope

Attached: 166203104890357270.jpg (3672x1536, 1.67M)

Disarm the government first, lead by example

Oh wow tweets from tomorrow!!

They're too busy being taught to duck and cover (which apparently they do for 8 hours a day every day) to be taught blind obedience to an unaccountable authority! This has to stop!

First teach this nigger and him mindless followers what an assault weapon is and how many were used in mass shootings

No.

>O-Light

Attached: 1541090504103.jpg (364x452, 48.48K)

why did you paint your airsoft gun with a spray paint

>please stop talking about that speech I made yesterday I didn’t jump the shark I see no evidence that sharks even exist

Attached: 42903429032.jpg (640x480, 50.34K)

SLIDE THREAD ALERT! SLIDE THREAD ALERT! SLIDE THREAT ALERT!

Attached: 4d79398926784195.jpg (749x499, 222.36K)

If you want kids to read ban Ritalin so they aren't seizing and suffering from psychosis
Also ban indoctrination so they can lead reading and wringing instead of tucking and fucking!

Attached: Z.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

>Sloganeering ever amounts to anything
SAGE

Attached: guns.jpg (768x687, 155.42K)

>03 September
Go to work, Bruce. Those abos won't pay their own gas to sniff.