White woman abducted in Memphis while jogging

Memphis is a warzone. This morning a school teacher was abducted while out for her daily jog. Police are still searching for her.

This afternoon, another woman was abducted at gunpoint with her kid while loading her groceries into her car at Walmart. She was forced to drive to the ATM, withdraw $800 and let go.

Yesterday, a Memphis cop in a marked squad car was looking at a suspected stolen car in a driveway. Then he was chased away at high speed and shot at with fully automatic weapons. He was hit with a bullet and has survived.

This is only a small sample. Memphis is completely out of control. It is literally worse than Iraq right now. It is one of the top 3 most dangerous cities in the entire world. We cannot continue to live like this.

actionnews5.com/2022/09/02/woman-missing-reportedly-kidnapped/

Attached: woman.jpg (1280x720, 100.64K)

She shouldn't have stiffed the crack dealer.

Nobody cares what happens in bumfuck tennessee

shiiieeeet, where da white women at

>There are cities in Jewmerica where blacks make up 65% of the population

Attached: 1597360547774.jpg (512x384, 46.5K)

She wasn't buying drugs dumbass she was a nice school teacher with two kids and a husband at home.

Also this happened literally across the street from the University of Memphis.

Kys faggot

go smoke meth tennessee faggot

If she had 2 kids and a husband, she had no business smoking crack.
No white knight threads

Why the FUCK would any sane white person live in a city with THAT many niggers though? It's a fucking rape/death wish

She was jogging. She was an avid jogger. She does not smoke crack retard.

Attached: jogging.jpg (980x1307, 186.99K)

Arberry was a jogger too. No jogger threads

>She was an avid jogger
Why does bad things happen to good people? She was too naive. Next time she'll use her treadmill.

>how do I reach these keeeeds

i bet she votes for niggers an d open borders.

Attached: niggercat eatign cereal.png (1022x1024, 2.02M)

Well because some of us still care (a little) about our city and we remain hopeful. It will be better one day (hopefully). As far as demographics go there's nothing you can do to change that so you better figure out how to live with it. I will say that blacks overall are becoming much more educated as a whole and becoming much more successful and all of those blacks are just fine. It's not a "nigger" problem. It's a poverty problem. All of the crime comes from the poor blacks. The only real problem is that they litter too much.

t. have lived in Memphis around blacks my entire life.

then just don't be a white woman in Memphis?
simple problems = simple solutions

Why on earth wypipo keep living in chocolate cities ?

Shut up nigger lover

She was a (((teacher))) you already know she got what she deserved and no one should care

Since I am an intellectual, I can tell she voted for this.

Attached: [raughs].jpg (1000x535, 110.84K)

chang post

Attached: yeonmipark2.jpg (1000x666, 68.35K)

stay there

>Also this happened literally across the street from the University of Memphis.
She relaxed.
Every failed city in USA has like a 70% to 80% black pop. Google Gary, Indiana. Just food for thought.

Eric, is that you?!?!

Around nogs, do not jogs.

we just got rid of amy weirich and elected a BLM hippie DA, it's going to get way worse dude

you know she did. she love niggers and faggots and open borders .

Attached: chang,.jpg (326x411, 31.4K)

>londonistan

Fellow Memphis user here. We’re fucked. The new DA said he was going to hire more blacks to work as prosecutors or whatever, so look forward to niggers getting off scot free even more often now. Thankfully TN is a pro-gun state, so pretty much everyone is packing here except that teacher, apparently.

Attached: 40E2D7DC-FA4B-4B2E-8CF9-EC84DFFC1A5C.jpg (976x1077, 151.36K)

I hope you are all ready for the Nigger Nazi Reich
IT HAS STARTED

Attached: niggerhitler.jpg (1024x1024, 221.28K)

Why is everything jewish? What does any of this have to do with jews lol

lmao get a load of this cuckservative boomer

She was wearing this in Memphis?? I can tell by the photo she’s on the green line aka nigger crack highway she was asking for this Darwinism at its finest
>t. Real Memphis nigga ong fr fr

Memphis been niggerville for many a year. Any white woman jogging there is absolutely asking for it.

Memphis was a white city until the niggers moved in and ruined things like they always do.

She was doing the Jews work and indoctrinating kids to their ideology

UofM has constant crime. Either from the black students or from the nearby ghettos.

I want to rape a white/asian woman so bad bros

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONLY CHINKARINOS WOULD POINT OUT THAT THE US IS A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Keep your burrito in your pants, Pablo.

>be me
>driving near worst projects in Nashville
>see 10/10 chick jogging in basically a string bikini
>see her get stopped and harassed by a group of dirty nigs
>They are grabbing at her tits and ass
>I slow down
>Lock eyes with her
>She screams help
>have my car do a 360 and drive away

She was probably grooming a chimp for jungle-sex on the dl, but chimp told his whole troop but dat crazy beeeatch now dey all get they dicks wet in that ho.
She lovin' it.