I want to start investigating into the Bible, will need it for art learning purposes...

I want to start investigating into the Bible, will need it for art learning purposes, most of the creations therefore will be from catholic christian world and I've grown in the orthodox one, which one should I choose, are they different somehow? I want to read some real shit redpilled with all jew stuff included, Any Forums is the right way to do it, any suggestions?

Attached: index333.jpg (625x833, 68.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthvids.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A real case against the jew by Marcus Eli Ravage

Mathew 12:38-41

KJV is alright for readability *if* you keep in mind that "Jew" in the KJV Bible can mean any of about a dozen different tribes. It subversively removes information to paint the Edomite as God's Chosen Israelites. If you keep that in mind you can still kind of get what is going on, since Revelations, John and Acts in particular still expose the truth.
If you want the full picture you'll need to get the oldest Greek reference that you can find and compare every time you find any mention of tribes, a people, nations, etc.
If you pay close attention you will learn where the White race came from and where/when/how it settled the world.

Start with proverbs, then Daniel, then Matthew.
Pay close attention to what Christ teaches, and then look at all the modded bullshit in the Catholic Church and Orthodox that Christ never once mentioned being a thing.
Once you have researched and realize the changes made by the very people who claim to represent what he taught, you will see the subversion in all its putrid glory.

Attached: EB19820101REVIEWS201010313AR.jpg (504x378, 168.74K)

Read the King James. Any Forums will tell you it's Jewed but they don't know what they're talking about. Stay away from (((text critics))) or anyone who denies the deity of Christ. Godspeed, frend.

>deity of Christ.
This is a perfect example of subversion
Christ himself claimed he was the "On of Man".

Attached: 1661941291923261.jpg (1080x1340, 425.08K)

"Son of MAN"
It is written that peacekeepers are the children of God, and finders of lost children.
This is meant surrogately, not literally as it is also written God will never appear before us in a Mortal Form.
Back to the books kids

Attached: 1661922014968290.png (2887x2219, 2.42M)

sauce on where the Whites came from

Do NOT do this OP. Listen to text critics, ignoring text critics is how Catholics got scammed into buying salvation-tickets to enrich the catholic church some centuries back when nobody was allowed to read the Bible. The bible is a collection of documents, not the end all be all historical lesson of Earth. In 2007 we managed to reconstruct the damaged Book of Judas, and sometime before that, the Book of Thomas. Point being those who put together the Bible did not have access to documents we have access to now. The document of Judas was burned because the Egyptian government was going to seize it, although it was only partially burned. We reconstructed it, but although only some parts. Some parts are still missing. Moreover, the catholic church has an even bigger bible with more books added, my point being again, is that the catholic/christian movement has not made the end all be all text document for historical references. There are, to this day, still missing documents like the Q Source, the document the apostles used to make Matthew and John, if I believe.

You would have to unravel the entire lineage of Adam and where they went. Jacob and Esau is the last split where Esau becomes Edom (which God declares his hatred for) which is the pests that we're dealing with today, and Jacob being the ancestor of all modern White people. Some of Jacob's ancestors settled the entire world and the Bible holds records of that, with the history books and DNA testing confirming the authenticity of the Bible (Aryan mummies and such worldwide from Egypt to China). Whites are Jacobians and inherited the title Israel (not to confuse with the fake and gay larp that is the nationstate), including the blessings, the covenants. The Edomites are trying to steal the title and are larping as what they are not (see Revelations 3:9, Acts, John).

If you want some pointers you can check out truthvids.net and then verify the correctness on your own.

Talmud and Zohar you Jew worshipper

So Gingers are Edomites and satanic? Esau was the gingiest sasquatch there was then

Become Russian first.

not from Africa, surprisingly

The Gospel of Thomas is not comprehendible without understanding first that Christ spent 30 years that he was "missing" from his youth to when he first showed up back home was spent in India seeking knowledge.
Ot was after his stay there that he returned transformed as the most powerful type green to ever exist.
Thomas has many passages that allide to the same goals as buddhism, teaching that before one can know God, they must first fully understand and know themselves.
Or how eating a tiger blesses it as its soul will be joined with yours.
There is a reason the cathols burned every other copy, cant have the goyim meditating and using self reflection to see what they truly are and empty their minds of all the garbage edomites try to corrupt and fill it with.

Attached: 1661830711743223.png (588x681, 185.38K)

i am by blood, only live in ukraine, i can taste dostoevsky in original and even have a same sweat as his heroes do, by dna

Enough with kike dissonance in society.

If Christ's name brings the Holy Spirit from God, the Trinity is correct. And that's exactly how it was conceived.

see

>He's the I Am
>He's the fountain of living waters
>He's the rock
>He's the comforter
>He's the savior
>He's the purger of sins
>He shared glory with the Father before creation (compare John 17:5, Isaiah 42:8, 48:11)
>He's the Word who was with God and was God
>He's the Lord, *and* the Lord's Christ (read Luke first chapter and notice how many times Luke plays with this)
>He shares the singular divine Name with Father and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19)
>He's the one who was pierced, whom God himself claims is "me" (Zechariah 12:10)
>Paul attributes the Shemah to both God and Christ (compare Deut. 6:4, 1 Corinth. 8:6)
>Holy Spirit is Spirit of the Father (Matt 10:20) and the spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9, Galatians 4:6)
>Indwelling of the Holy Spirit is also the indwelling of Father and Son (John 14, esp. v23)
>Father, Word, and Holy Ghost are one (1 John 5:7; Cyprian quotes directly in 250 AD, quoted at Council of Carthage, Jerome claimed scribes were removing this verse)
>Immanuel means God with us
>Yeshua = Yehoshua = Yehovah saves ("for HE (the child) will save his people", Matt 1:21)
>Everlasting GOD, prince of peace
>deity of Christ unanimously attested in quotations of church fathers from earliest writings
>But Bart Ehrman said Jesus wasn't God so I guess it's all fake

>Trinity
Another thing Christ never taught.

Attached: 1661950838508169.jpg (300x300, 70.25K)

1 In the beginning Caligine (God) created the Uranus (heaven) and the Gaia (earth).

2 And the Gaia (earth) was without form, and Chaos (void); and Erebus (darkness) was upon the face of the Tartarus (deep). And the Spirit of Caligine (God) moved upon the face of the Pontus (waters).

3 And Caligine (God) said, Let there be Aether (light): and there was Aether (light).

4 And Caligine (God) saw the Aether (light), that it was good: and Caligine (God) divided the Aether (light) from the Erebus (darkness).

5 And Caligine (God) called the Aether (light) Hemera (Day), and the Erebus (darkness) he called Nyx (Night). And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And Caligine (God) said, Let there be a Ourea (firmament) in the midst of the Pontus (waters), and let it divide the Pontus (waters) from the Pontus (waters).

7 And Caligine (God) made the Ourea (firmament), and divided the Pontus (waters) which were under the Ourea (firmament) from the Pontus (waters) which were above the Ourea (firmament): and it was so.

8 And Caligine (God) called the Ourea (firmament) Uranus (Heaven). And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And Caligine (God) said, Let the Pontus (waters) under the Uranus (heaven) be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And Caligine (God) called the dry land Gaia (Earth); and the gathering together of the Pontus (waters) called he Oceanus (Seas): and Caligine (God) saw that it was good.

11 And Caligine (God) said, Let the Gaia (earth) bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the Gaia (earth): and it was so.

12 And the Gaia (earth) brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and Caligine (God) saw that it was good.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

you think i am in my mind to read some that thick and old book by myself? i would rather learn some greeks, but the art

OK, then read the lives of the saints, read the Elders (Starets) too. You will understand a lot about what it means to be a Christian, things everybody else has forgotten.

Attached: R (7).jpg (455x512, 53.69K)

whats a type green user

Catholics are the single biggest proponents of text criticism. The official English Catholic Bible, the New American Bible, has footnotes that openly question the deity of Christ and existence of God himself. One of the two codices that the Critical Text is based on, the Vaticanus, came from the Vatican library and Rome may have had a role in creating Codex Sinaiticus as well.

You will not understand it deeply unless you are saved

First, put all your faith in Christ

You get the Holy Spirit through prayer to Christ's NAME from God.
We know in Orthodoxy, you don't know in judaism because you can't replicate prophecy. There's your Trinity.

Attached: R (3).jpg (2000x1039, 92.83K)

Kjv is the only true word of God

It was largely debated up until the 1600's, wherein in a (((global))) meetup it was finally decided to keep "consistency" they would push Christ as the Son of God.
The fact is they, and certainly nothing you quote, can undo the fact, the most important fact, that Christ corrected many accusations amd questions of his lineage by stating "I am the Son of Man".
Now you are trying to Usurp the Messiahs own words with some lesser ranked halfwit who was discussing partiarchal family structures in metaphor?

Attached: cb69b8e26a7cf7cd102b1efd22d0b882a88ccac301d89a14dd9ded09f592c51a_1.jpg (640x635, 38.39K)

>Catholics are the single biggest proponents of text criticism.
Yeah, they're the ones still hiding documents to this day. They are what we have now, as the Bible-lite.

>Kjv is the only true word of God
This is your brain on burgers.

If you had the Holy Spirit, you would have Authority to perform Healing, Miracles and bring Fire from the Sky on Globohomo.
Try again false witness

Attached: 13346076.jpg (302x448, 44.67K)

False, you get the Holy Spirit through water baptism in the name of Jesus

I'm not a Saint, but we've met some irl, and they do indeed do things jews have only read of.

Attached: 11035072-1x1-large.png (700x700, 676.72K)

Attached: 22-letters-7-01.jpg (840x840, 166.1K)

Matthew 28:18-20
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

well, i had a grand-grandmother, she was visiting church every weekend and I think I truly saw a christian in my life, still, I follow some paths of stoicism and think that it somehow correlates with true Christianity

You both have been subverted by false teachings.

>whats a type green user
Akira.

>They didn't have access to the apocryphal books.
Yes. Because they were written long after the bible cannon was recognized. All you have to do is read them to realize they are apocrypha.

this the arabic, same is true of english as well. that are many languages for the word of god.

Attached: 30-letters-6-01.jpg (840x840, 131.89K)