Someone please explain what the fuck this is

I don't think it's Star of David. Star of Remphan? What the fuck is Remphan? Solomon's seal used to control demons? Saturn worship? What does it even mean to worship Saturn? Please i beg some schizoid give me an explanation drop your most incomprehensible graphics i want answers

Attached: Star-of-David.jpg (225x225, 4.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_w8Qh-7crE
theapolloniantransmission.com/2019/04/04/star-of-david-power-rings-crowns-and-gold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something khazarian? I dunno.

It's a symbol of the material world which is ruled by Saturn. Jews believe only in the rewards of the material world and thus worship the God of the material world.

The black circles represent our souls in complete truth
The red star is the material plane with in the ultimate reality

Attached: images (1).png (215x235, 11.45K)

satan

>as above
>so below

You need to watch more Anime.

the mark of the beast. reconing 6 threescore and 6 means a that geometric patern. its 6 lines aranged into 6 triangles with a six sided shape in the middle called a hex

Lilly

It's a symbol for everything and nothing.

cheked

Attached: 1654504517603.png (1024x1024, 1.34M)

pillars of the solomon's temple, boaz and jachin, symbolizes the unity between the southern and northern kingdoms.

Attached: file.png (282x303, 67.15K)

Attached: 1631511062715.jpg (2307x1844, 1.98M)

Dunno looks satanic to me, simple as

Jewish symbolism is convoluted and schizophrenic. There's always another "meaning" to whatever other meaning you've been told. They just make up what they didn't steal as they go.

6 triangles
6 intersections
6 pointed star

It's an occult symbol used by many groups throughout history not just kikes

The German user who made a bunch of redpill threads used the term "seed of life" to describe the general symbolism that you showed.
If anyone has a link to that thread, OP would probably benefit from having it (also went into cube symbology).

this

The israelites learned chaldean black magic and satan worship. the european rape victims from ukraine known as kikes started larping as israelites and decided to go with the satan worship part instead. ala kaballah and vampire 'myth' aka ritual sacrifice
remphan=chiun=saturn

Attached: Saturn.jpg (1021x944, 46.15K)

Pretty much. jews are an inbred, mutt subhuman, schizoid, demon possessed ‘people’/cult

whatever it is, it doesn't belong here. clean it up!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_w8Qh-7crE

It is called a Shatkona, it represents the union of the male and female. The fallen Israelites have accepted it as a symbol representing the union between God and the Shekinah.

>1pbtid

That image is the flower of life, has nothing to do with Saturn worship.

They are adept at making something out of nothing, until something backfires and they return to nothing.

and particularly when that "nothing" actually has roots in the earth.

Its called the hexagram you faggot. Theres actually another way to draw it as well. Fucking conspiracy plebs groping kikery

The flower of life is designed to trap you in a fractured, finite plan.

Attached: 898998s.png (780x783, 983.4K)

this. its solomons seal for our esoteric frens.
the center is a pentagon which if you draw lines from every point creates a 3 dimensional cube (think black cube and the shape in the bottom of the planet saturn, some orthodox jews even where a black cube for a yarmulke)
There is even a giant black cube where the twin towers, jachin and boaz, used to stand. The whole thing was a giant ritual sacrifice.
Eruv Rav, kabbalist jews, free masons, illuminists, luciferians, and numerous other black magic cults worship it. Representing the material three dimensional world and their dominion over it. The worship of man essentially. Which is the worship of Satan. Which is the worship rationality.

There is a lot of other interpretations since symbols can mean different things to different people. Its the intelligence that imbues meaning into the symbol/sigil that matters more than anything.

PS muggle, here's the actual seal of Saturn-Samael-Azazael(in reverse of form known as the great secret seal in Taoism)

Attached: saturn_seal-57a907c35f9b58974a8e39ab.jpg (178x170, 6.2K)

>I’m just gonna make shit up

When you read about David in the Bible, do you see it talk about David's special star?

It's boring and gay. That's what it is!

Attached: 962457-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x253, 74.59K)

It's two superimosed triangles. One faces up, the other faces down. It symbolizes Jewish supremacy over the above the sky and Earth.
theapolloniantransmission.com/2019/04/04/star-of-david-power-rings-crowns-and-gold/

Everything in this world is finite, nothing lasts forever, neither does captivity. Illusion envelops the mind from birth, it is only a trap if you perceive it that way.

Sir, I think you've had too much to drink.

This means nothing

It promotes separation. New age roasties lap it up and believe it is some sacred symbol.

Attached: fol22.png (1048x826, 579.16K)

Nope

I am just an idiot but all i know is that symbol emits a great feeling of oppressive evil

its a symbol for demon magic

Close enough

It's a merkaba.

Do the Joos actually believe in child sacrifice? I thought Moses told them that was bad and was one of the reasons he told them to kill all the Canaanites.

>What does it even mean to worship Saturn?
Soul consumption of others for the purpose of power. I could go on and on and on about the various forms of cannibalism I see in society that extend beyond eating the flesh.

Can be.