Insider here, my brother is a staffer for Kamala Harris, and I work at a democrat think tank in DC...

Insider here, my brother is a staffer for Kamala Harris, and I work at a democrat think tank in DC. everyone is shitting bricks right now. Supposedly Kamala had secretly been in communication with Bidens speech righters and they had been working on a plan to try and paint Biden as unhinged so that it would open Kamala to easier time declaring article 25.

Well any way it did not go as planned, and the fall out is much worse than we could have imagined. Bidens doctor surprised us with giving him a new drug cocktail before hand that actually made him appear more coherent, but obviously normies have been disgusted by the whole speech. a few off our recent polls saw democrats drop by 20+ points in the midterms with independent voters.

On top of that there has already been multiple resignations from within Bidens security detail because they just dont want to risk their lives for a president who is seemingly dividing the country even more unnecessarily. they have already pulled up a few newer guys from secret service into the main detail, but just having these young fresh inexperienced guys on the main detail, has caused Jill Biden to have multiple panic attacks and everybody is freaking out.

On top of this Kevin McCarthy has refused to answer Joes calls for 8 hours now and the general consensus is republican leadership are not totally giving Bidens administration the cold shoulder. Biden was planning to negotiate with republicans to try and get them to ease tensions but that is now off the table.

To make matters worse, an audio clip of Pete Buttigieg is going to be released where he completely doubts his face in the administration and he seems to be trying to build his own alliance for a potential run in 2024 against the party's wishes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 3.14.50 PM.png (972x640, 576.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Insider here. kamala tongues my anus

>Bidens speech righters

Nice LARP, screenshotting just incase OP isn't a cock-crazed homosexual.

>speech righters

Attached: aqgjgivuepqznqyc6uvd.jpg (660x371, 40.14K)

sorry for any typos, im typing this on the fly while I take the subway from DC back to my apartment back across the Potomac

What’s the best idea the think tank you work for has?

It sounds credible, thanks op for heads up

Attached: 4e5.jpg (625x626, 62.57K)

Just so you know, none of us that live and work here ever refer to the Potomac by name.

We throw elves across the Potomac. Dont cross us nigger. Buttfag audio better leak soon

I think you're 100% full of shit, but if phrased as speculation, everything said here is perfectly reasonable.

cope, im obviously sharing with the outsiders of Any Forums who dont live here.

>speech righters

Attached: 1654795130762.png (800x600, 36.6K)

Alright again... will Kamala snatch the throne? Try to run in 2024? You think her slogan will be Queef in Chief 2024v

It’s ok guy. Biden’s speech just pushed us even closer to a hot civil war. That’s all.

I think going full INGSOC and calling your opponents terrorists is the best way for Democrats to go. Ammo has a set shelf life. Why delay the inevitable.

Attached: 1662088089532895.png (722x519, 475.59K)

seems the general consensus is that her only real chance at the Presidency is article 25 or else Biden having some sort of health concern and resigning, other wise her chances of winning in a 2024 run are a lot worse. I think at this point she is totally focused on her own image and future and essentially she not concerned with supporting Joe one little bit.

>wall of text

since day 1 Any Forums has been saying that kamala was the goal. are you sleeping like nigger brandon bidet?

Can confirm, we literally can’t stop shitting and farting right now

>speech righters

K....KEEP ME POSTED

>Insider here

Attached: s1GWYA.jpg (960x657, 40.8K)

Screw You! America is Back!

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t

Attached: BidenKamalaBBB.jpg (680x554, 61.57K)

You're full of shit. This speech was so stupid that right now I guarantee you they're circling the wagons hard and nobody is saying anything to anyone. The entire country, and world, just got a glimpse into what these people are really about broadcasted on mainstream media. They fucked up bad. Really bad. Expect massive backtracking and deepstate shenanigans. Maybe even a false flag.

>they have already pulled up a few newer guys from secret service into the main detail

that gave you away.