REPUBLICANS PLANNING TO IMPEACH BIDEN!

MAJOR HAPPENING
twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1565510423813787654

Attached: 1.png (587x316, 24.77K)

reckless behavior

In....two weeks I assume?

>Jew

dersch is /ourguy/

Gay. Republicans will never have the nerve to pick up a rifle and really change things.

That is the last box to be opened. Well, almost last. I suppose the last box is technically a coffin.

bump

Remember when Alan Dershowitz got a massage at Jeffrey Epstein's house?

On what fucking grounds, you wall-eyed inebriate?

Reported. Not all MAGA is bad, but people like you that threaten violence are a danger to our democracy

Republicans will have to get Bidenpence’s cock out of their mouth’s first.

>jew distracts goyim yet again
>major happening

God, imagine if it was the Democrats who wanted to impeach trump....oh wait, they did, like 7 times.

We still need a couple of election cycles to get our guys into more state and local political positions. We are not going to be able to vote our way out of this, but I bet we vote our way in.

Good thing there are people of higher intelligence monitoring and reporting the MAGA extremism so often found on this site. We're republic numbnuts and our declaration of independence specifically states to overthrow a government that no longer serves its people.

That kike Derhsowitz needs to be hung with the rest of the faggot pedophile traitors.

Still waiting for you to come kill me, what's taking so long faggot?

>Not all MAGA is bad, but people like you that threaten violence are a danger to our democracy
Good job typing that out yourself Private First Class Ramirez, your service to ZOG will be rewarded.

All the bad things Biden says Trump did, Biden is actually doing and Trump didn't.

But he kept his underwear on

That's is the most cowardly thing I have ever read. Wow. You guys are just straight puss bro

He went to epsteins island

>PLANNING TO IMPEACH BIDEN
geezus
more theater
repub do NOT control the house
>please donate to the GOP magatards, stop giving your monies to drumpf, pleeeez...... just wait til next election, then we'll show them domicrats

>tarpley: the elite plan is to split the dems into far left and moderate. then split the gop by absorbing the gop moderates/rinos into the dems and making the remainder gop a fringe group of fanatics to be ostracized and eventually outlawed

Attached: 1621887184683.jpg (900x691, 161.56K)

>dersch is /ourguy/
lmao he was literally om Hillary's campaign team until she lost.

Man just let them be, those pussies are no small source of entertainment with thier chest beating and big talk.

He's surprisingly consistent for a kike. Slimy piece of shit but consistently slimy.

You want us enslaved and therefore we want you dead. Fucking baiting shills don't like people bringing up our founding docs. You should have left us alone.