Aus/pol/ early bake and some links edition

abc.net.au/news/2022-09-03/how-chris-dawson-was-found-guilty-of-lynette-murder/101397388
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/nine-words-that-stunned-australia-the-brutal-murder-of-janine-balding/news-story/aebc91a3e0d24f425873bb2438b63952
9news.com.au/videos/national/seven-men-arrested-in-sydney-bunnings-carpark/cl7kyw7hl000j0jpkmyurssvw
>spacer
What's for breakfast? I need ideas. Might make rice, chickpeas and corned beef like a poor cunt. but that's ok.
which of you cunts is Any Forums?

Attached: 1661813397912931.jpg (930x620, 72.34K)

Good morning /auspol/ it's been a helluva week lads

Attached: 1661645624503858.png (720x719, 430.84K)

The last thread died because it was a fucking shit thread full off retarded apu queers and that dumb fuck who posts the same pictures every day under the delusion that coffee and smokes is a substitute for a personality trait. Aus/pol/ is pathetic and op as usual is a fucking faggot.

ur a faggot.

Why do we allow ads for online sports betting sites?

Hey a gyg chorizo and egg burrito

>Thank me later

Feeling sad

to make it so wagies stay wagies. Even if you're waging, if you're diligent, you can save enough to be without work for quite a long time.
You don't really win at gambling because of house odds unless you're a real sportsball nerd who can make money off of punting. A mate of a mate does that... But now that I think about it, he only screenshots big wins in the thousands but probably loses more. He can bankroll his punting thanks to his boongbucks from the gov.
But long story short, to make it so the more impulsive wagies stay in their cagies.

Attached: BARCLAY square.png (558x558, 247.37K)

No, he was right to call you out. No one gives a fuck what you eat. How many times do you need to be told?

yeah, well 2 days ago I got 2 (you's) for what I ate and I was very happy with the response. So your claim of "no one" was upped by a factor of 2. Have a ciggie and a coffee.

>Be worthless business
>Refuse to hire best candidates
>Refuse to respond to candidates
>WE NEED MORE SKILLED LABOUR REEEEE

>Be retard politician
>Skilled laborers exist but not employed
>Refuse to invest in skilled laborers here
>WE NEEED MORE SKILLED LABOURERS
>$36 MILION OVERSEAS

The ex

Attached: 7BD8AA91-B6AB-4486-A7CE-A8635D01541D.jpg (975x1024, 160.78K)

>Be worthless business
>WAAA WAAA WAAAAA
>Make millions of dollars
>GUBBERNMENT GIVE CASH INJECTION
>WAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA

>homemade beans on toast
>fruit oat smoothie
>weights 6x a week, cardio 3x week

I might just buy chorizo and egg with some blackbeans and tomatoes to just mix up with egg in a freaky amalgam. Chorizo sounds good.

Yes, let's have more Ian posts.

>Be tradie
>Go to mainstream store
>Pricetags not next to purchasable items
>I want to buy x
>BEEEP
>Digital system says x is $100
>I left my card at home I'll be back in 2 hours
>I want to buy x
>BEEEP
>Digital system says x is $140
>Thank you lovely business owner

Even the most motivated and persistent bushmen of the modern era will be dependent on looting resources from shacks and unattended farms. The bushmen of old would regularly get tea and flour from civilization, as trade for furs or cutting tracks or panning for gold. Thats what sustained them and the idea that you can "Live off the bush" is fantasy and the stories you may have heard to back up that shit will generally be suicidal schizos. Networks and preparation allow you to disappear, not guns and machetes and gucci milsurp.

dont reply to me unless you know about pic rel

Attached: this nibba.jpg (768x1024, 180.76K)

>Be criminal programmer
>I can make your store prices change according to Realtime statistical supply and demand
>AI
>ACCC lol fuck the ACCC
>Products sell at a 300% markup
>Get employed
>$200g a year

>call you out
Kys you fucken retarded nigger faggot jannie wannabe cunt

A lot of young men go straight to uni after school coz they don't really know what else to do. They got the grades, so think fuck it why not? Dudes should take at least one year out, probably two. Would focus the mind. Also dudes probably shouldn't go to uni at all, unless it's something useful.
I personally was miserable at uni, mostly because my OneItis was a whore. She was such a whore that I actually kinda turned her down. Imagine turning down your OneItis? Lol. I'm not sure if I regret that or not.
Thankyou for reading my blog. Check out my next post: How I hate niggers and race war for all.

Fuck em they fired unvaxxed so let the system rot and import vaxxed immigrants for all I care

Wtf is this jobs summit even about? It seems to be a climate change summit, and a homo summit, with a bit of muh workforce thrown in. By fuck Albo is a cock. And a wog.

Chris got boosted and died in his sleep. Adam got killed by exploding drone swarms in 2031.

food posters are a part of Any Forums culture, and has been asked since before you or that whining faggot came here.