Claims to be white

>claims to be white
>doesn’t wear Swiss made mechanical wrist watches

Watchmaking is a historically European craft that solely employs white, high IQ horologists and watchmakers whose families have worked in the craft for generations.

Most watchmakers operate out of municipalities that are low-population and virtually white ethnostates where brown people have never set foot.

Swiss-made mechanical watches are also an asset and investment that often double in price.

If you don’t own an extensive mechanical wrist watch collection, you’re a nigger and probably too low IQ to read the dial.

Attached: 6B58D29D-AD76-4C0E-92DC-07E6A16703D5.jpg (3024x3329, 2.44M)

Tissot is for poor brown niggers like you

Gentlemen

Attached: watch.jpg (563x750, 35.29K)

>white
Ok shitskin

>tissot

Decent troll honestly

looks white to me your hairless fag.
I don't wear watches because time is irrelevant because I'm an unemployed bum.

Attached: IMG_20220902_180716_241.jpg (1440x1440, 398.38K)

Attached: traps.webm (720x900, 2.68M)

Why is he wearing the headset when he is surrounded by cute anime boys?

Attached: 1650960819397.jpg (2500x2500, 1.55M)

Watches are just jewellery for men. Serve no purpose aside from looking pretty. Nothing more than vain materialism.

kikes were the ones who invented watches because time is money

Attached: AbsolutelyDelicious.jpg (1200x2450, 247.89K)

>buying shitso
You're doing to wrong

That's what I always wondered.

Japanese watches are better quality. Swiss ones are overpriced garbage

(((White watchmakers)))

a German wrote this

I'm a NEET, the time or date has zero impact or relevance to my life in any way. I have a clock on my microwave and phone if I'm desperate.
Wearing watches also scratches your desk while typing, I don't understand why you'd wear something uncomfortable for zero real benefit.

The real white mans watch.

Attached: Casio.jpg (640x640, 133.97K)

they're assembled by shitskins now

What makes you say this?

I know tag heuer watches don't really double in price anymore if you buy brand new. But then again, I could be falling prey to (((research)))
But I wouldn't wear a tag watch in public unless I had a good way of defending myself. That's a $3000 atm on my wrist.

>throwing money at mountain jews

>t. poor nigger

How long did it take for yours to grow those side flaps?

Attached: 1662157291273.png (695x1062, 754.79K)

Yawnnnnn

Like those idiots that think listening to Pop Music makes you homosexual. Wearing earrings makes you homosexual.

Homosexual is wanting another man's dick in your mouth and ass. Another man's presence in your company. Ya dumb fuckin' shit.

>i rub my status in everyone’s nose
Okay. Anything else you want to tell us?

99% of people don't pay attention to your watch and even if they noticed it looked nice they wouldn't know how expensive it was. Unless it is a Rolex, most normies only know Rolex but they have no idea that Rolexes start at like $8k.

Attached: 20190711_135937.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

Looking good user, soon it will take its final form as a pocket watch.

Attached: IMG_0297alow.jpg (1500x1000, 226.67K)

>not 3d printing your own componates and casing
Ngmi

I'd like a watch where I can flip up the bezel and stuff a mag in there, and it's a machine pistol.
why has nobody made a machine pistol watch?
obviously it would act as a derringer in the event I couldn't stuff a mag in there.