For almost 2000 years now, people are trying to destroy christianity and they failed every single time

for almost 2000 years now, people are trying to destroy christianity and they failed every single time

>jews tried to destroy christianity
>failed
>roman empire tried to destroy christianity
>failed
>french empire tried to destroy christianity
>failed
>soviet union and most commies in general tried to destroy christianity
>failed
>nazi germany at the end tried destory christianity(read alfred rosenberg etc.)
>failed

youtube.com/watch?v=p0y_toNT0zQ

Attached: da7ea755335be123892b7612dba94bb9.jpg (540x540, 49.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E
youtube.com/watch?v=hz5QfJmgRTk
bitchute.com/video/WmoaXfbh0NSI/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yawn. You people will never wake up.

>reading the (((Bible))) in English
ngmi

Attached: jewsus.jpg (1280x720, 148.79K)

to what?

the jews?
already did
youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E

youtube.com/watch?v=hz5QfJmgRTk

the holocaust?
Already did also
bitchute.com/video/WmoaXfbh0NSI/

most africans i meet on the street who call themself "christians" are unsaved and believe in a false gospel, they go to hell

i have never met a saved african person irl, so calling these nations "christian" is to some points even weirder than calling the west "christian"

To the fact that your religion was subverted. It's why you have a slave mentality and victim mindset. You guys want to be taken advantage and abused. It proves you are a good Christian.

>the 5 countries with the lowest average IQ on earth are all majority chr*stcuck
absolutely niggerlicious, praise rabbi jewsus, cope more nigger lover

Attached: pastor.jpg (488x652, 118.41K)

Modernity broke Religion, it’s over. People listen to Science and want material things now. We need to point people towards a new direction.
Jesus wasn’t European, the Old Testament isn’t European, early Christians were a Jewish sect.

Nigger, german belt buckles said "God with us" on them. Also you claim this, means you have never read a single thing by hitler. Kys or freeze this winter

does IQ or race decide wether someone goes to hell or not? No, it doesn`t. Believing on the lord jesus christ does

You will lose your "race" i.e your flesh when you die. The only thing that remains is your soul. And if you don`t believe on christ, your soul will be in hell

>nazi germany at the end tried destory christianity
fake and gay

i read a lot of hitler and also from alread rosenberg

Germany at that time, was 90% christian atleast if you consider catholics and protestant christians. So in his speeches hitler was very pro christian and often quoten small parts from it. But if you read what he privatly believed, he was obviously not, at least not in the last years.
He was obsessed with germanic tribal religion and indo-european paganism

>King James has these verses
user, the bible was written in chapter and verse. The verses were added for reference much later. Your "missing verses" are just included in those bibles as parts of other verses.

Attached: PastorJim.jpg (564x960, 80.39K)

>, the bible was written in chapter and verse.
*WAS NOT* written

Table talks have been debunked. I mean authentically, not in the sweaty way.

This is a joke right?
The KJV wasn't written until 1611.

According to you, what's the criteria that needs to be met in order to be "saved"?

That depends on whether you are a "KJV is the only real bible"ist or not.

Anyone watch Der Ewige Jude where they mention had the people depicted in Bible art didn’t look European would we worship them? If Jesus was a tanned hook nosed old Jew would we care?

no they are clearly not, for example acts 8

Acts 8:36-38 in the KJV
>36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
>37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
>38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Now in the NIV
>36 As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?”
>[37]
>38 And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him.

the part where he tells him that he has to believe first before he can be baptized is completly missing

the NIV is translating from scripture found in some catholic monestary and what a ""coincidence"" that the church that practises baby baptism, something that is never found in the bible, removed that verse

>they failed before so it will never die!1

What a retarded cope. Christianity is dying fast and so will every other religion as countries develop. Not to mention that the christians that remain are more cucked than ever

I'm sure this is a catholic church. They were mainly the ones bringing Christianity to third world shitholes, as if their entire goal was always to make Christianity an irrelevant religion. Or at least make it non-appealing for white people, true Christendom and the true people of Jacob-Israel.
Catholics really love the jews, probably because of their anti-bible and antichrist sentiments. They call them bros, ask the Catholic leaf shitposter, he will tell you this is correct.

Attached: 1643942373707.png (647x1280, 815.4K)

Christianity destroyed itself when it failed to uphold monotheism.

the US currency says 'In God We Trust' all over it, but there has never been a more damaging force against Christianity

are you he you i think he is

you probably know who i am

Attached: f88.png (640x640, 263.35K)

*who i think he is

man i am tired

we still believe that?
the trinity teaches that there is one god that is 3 persons

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

>That evil Catholic NIV
The NIV was literally a globohomo production with literal faggots and lesbians on the translation board.
The actual Catholic Bible says pic related.
Lying and Bearing False Witness is a mortal sin and one-way ticket to hell.

Attached: DRABible.png (1204x566, 98.18K)

Christianity exists to receive the second advent like the jews were to receive Jesus. The fact that Christianity is on the decline should tell you that you're fucking up somewhere, and you better figure out where the Son returned.

Fpbp