Imagine thinking everyone should have a murder tool in their pocket

Imagine thinking everyone should have a murder tool in their pocket.
Also America hate thread

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 154805.png (882x717, 723.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtkTtZpsCCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor." I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.

Please leave this website they are trying to radicalize you be pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes.

But this hated has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folx), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate.

Together we can prevent another Buffalo

OP

Attached: 30F12ECB-7609-40E0-A23B-777F9FEE733E.jpg (70x139, 5.94K)

Yes. Imagine putting your hands in your pockets
>t. retard

there is no way one could fit a greasy hillary clinton in their pocket. and why would they want to?

Sasuga leaf

I'm sure it was only moments after this photo was taken that the chudoid firefight again. Why can't white men do without their penis extenders?

The shooter?

Attached: 000_32HH4ZT.jpg (770x1027, 427.05K)

IF EVERYONE IS ARMED EVERYONE IS FORCED TO BEHAVE

REMEMBER WHEN THAT GOOD GUY WITH A GUN POPPED THAT MALL SHOOTER AT 40 YARDS IN 15 SECONDS IMMEDIATELY ENDING THE THREAT

THATS HOW 2A IS SUPPOSED TO WORK
IN THE HANDS OF BASED WHITE MEN
AS THE FOUNDERS INTENDED

Attached: 1658723489866345.jpg (1169x1060, 124.26K)

I'm not giving up my penis

Something tells me this headline and photo aren't actually related.....

>murder tool
Hahahaha, most legally owned guns are rarely used, much less in murders

>The song was Saturday Night Special-Lynyrd Skynyrd
Imagine the kino

Guess lets take a shot means something else in America

Eli is a boss
What did he hit, 8/10 or something?

Every red blooded american knows this is the only song worth shooting someone over youtube.com/watch?v=EtkTtZpsCCY

Attached: 890.png (610x715, 374.21K)

Why aren't you saying the same things on black twitter? Honestly, you could prevent tomorrow's racially motived black-on-whatever murder.
Some 70-year-old Chinese lady will die tomorrow within the NYC subway after a "hilarious" punching game by "one hitter quitter" Darshal Jefferson(by prediction gains 20+ points if the bird watcher calls her a "fucking chink" and/or some vague revenge BS about covid).
But here you are! Taking rx discounted generic hormone pills, shitposting on Any Forums, with tabs corresponding to the following: early 00's drum and base, google news, and at least two dozen subreddits of varying degrees of cringe. In 30 minutes, your obese cat will demand more foodies, but your broke ass could only afford sub-par hard foods, not the good Friskies wet foods, Mr. Whiskers is beginning to lose his respect for you. Btw your landlord just asked the pimply Staples employee in which isle the blank eviction notices could be found. And your totally heterosexual male tinder date named "Darren" or "Brad" will be a no-show at that shitty dive bar tonight as he's having second thoughts right now.
It's not looking too good, Chanel. But there's hope, you can stop antagonizing normal people and go on with your life. I never hated you, and I honestly wish you the best of luck.

How? How did you know the name of my penis?

I see a few non-whites there. I think it's just a generic/stock picture.

You're gonna freeze this winter. KEK KEK KEK

Open up your wallet faggot and bundle up.

Attached: 1590899775166.jpg (371x512, 63.95K)

I hate most Americans, but it's only because they perverted their gun and free-speech rights and will readily put a bullet in your head for pointing out how much they behave like niggers currently.

Why are you against shoe laces?