The oldest religion

The eternal truth.

Jai shri ram

Attached: lord-rama.jpg (579x750, 123.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
theprint.in/national-interest/sub-african-india-much-of-africa-is-richer-than-us-has-better-indicators-while-we-diminish/672235/
iqair.com/us/world-most-polluted-cities
reuters.com/article/women-dangerous-poll-idINKBN1JM076
scroll.in/article/898862/india-is-home-to-the-worlds-largest-slave-population-yes-slavery-still-exists
globalhungerindex.org/ranking.html
worldhappiness.report/ed/2022/happiness-benevolence-and-trust-during-covid-19-and-beyond
epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2020/component/h2o
epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2022/component/epi
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/92558501.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahah that faggot has lipstick on

Depicting famous white warriors and saints as blue to hide their true colour

So whats the essence?

blue blood - its about the rhesus factor

Why would i follow this garbage instead of hellenic gods
>Inb4 le heckin aryan race
I'm med also even if this hinduist garbage comes from le heckin based aryans it is twisted by pajeets into a poo religion

>India ranks 143rd for IQ (76) in the world, behind Uganda and Senegal
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

>GDP per capita similar to sub-saharan Africa
theprint.in/national-interest/sub-african-india-much-of-africa-is-richer-than-us-has-better-indicators-while-we-diminish/672235/

>14 out of world's 20 most polluted cities are in india:
iqair.com/us/world-most-polluted-cities

>India is the most dangerous country for women according to 550 experts on women's issues
reuters.com/article/women-dangerous-poll-idINKBN1JM076

>the world's largest slave population belongs to india
scroll.in/article/898862/india-is-home-to-the-worlds-largest-slave-population-yes-slavery-still-exists

>Ranks 101 in the global hunger index, worse than North Korea, Sudan, Angola
globalhungerindex.org/ranking.html

>Ranks 136 out of 146 countries on the world happiness index
worldhappiness.report/ed/2022/happiness-benevolence-and-trust-during-covid-19-and-beyond

>Ranks 139 in sanitation and drinking water
epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2020/component/h2o

> Ranks 180 out of 180 countries for environmental protection index
epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2022/component/epi

>The latest daily gang rape where a 12-year-old girl was gang-raped and brutally murdered by six men while her sister was forced to watch
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/92558501.cms

Attached: indian gaze.jpg (910x785, 135.43K)

Lot of places kept it almost entirely intact, just gotta look

>expecting RH Positive animals to operate bows that shoot cosmic sorcery
That's called Self-Insert Fanfiction; also known as lies.

"Krishna" the word to describe Rama, Krishna, Vishnu, Kala, ect means Black.
Black like the night sky

Attached: many-starts-on-blue-dark-night-sky-as-a-cosmos-background-oleg-mayorov.jpg (900x600, 116.66K)

The eternal truth.

Poo in street

Attached: 8.jpg (800x450, 34.93K)

Anyone have that one hinpoo goddess with her tits hanging out?
Post it, it's hot

NOT trying to be rude, I come from a Catholic background. Why would the one true religion be revealed to India and Indians only?

It's not worth looking into until you understand the mythology that is culturally relevant to you. Once you understand that, it is informative to look at other mythologies to observe the commonalities. They all share a common source and they all consist of truth covered over in centuries of cultural baggage and profane perversion.

hinduism is shit

Attached: 1613297424923.jpg (3543x2243, 2.01M)

You aren't hindu are you..

blue street shitters get the rope

The vedas

this user gets it. theres a common truth between them all. the rest is jewish additives

The religion was brought to them by the Aryans during their invasion from the north iirc from my guru

they are blue because the arians had blue eyes

Attached: 6120ebc0e99234f07ca6746e2d2c86e8.jpg (564x268, 58.19K)

Earliest known religion would be Animism you schizo Pajeet and before even Brahamainism you had Ancient Egyptians

>one true religion
All the religions pervert the truth in a way determined by their local culture and history. The truth transcends any religion of man.

WE

>>expecting RH Positive animals to operate bows that shoot cosmic sorcery
I have to agree. Not sure whats the point about rh- and rh+ but there is such a big elephant in the room, we should address it.

I am. That is the Sanskrit translation of Krishna.

Krishna is black because he is the avatar of the Kali yuga. The age of darkness

Ironic quote, considering your flag and Adolf's reverence for Aryan cultures

How do I become friends with this energy?

Santana Dharma still exists in India because it's the birth place of humanity. As humanity spread across the world theses truths became corrupted

Nobody is asking you to, you filthy mleccha. You will only corrupt and dirty it with your degeneracy anyway. It would be like casting pearls at swines. So keep ooga boogaing with your larpaganism.

Playfulness first

After reading them, Im still confused. Il ove our ancestors from better times that they have left it behind, but a how to for idiots would have been great. Striving for growth feels so lonely.

Fix your mind on Me alone and surrender your intellect to Me. There upon, you will always live in Me. Of this, there is no doubt.

If you are unable to fix your mind steadily on Me, O Arjun, then practice remembering Me with devotion while constantly restraining the mind from worldly affairs.

If you cannot practice remembering Me with devotion, then just try to work for Me. Thus performing devotional service to Me, you shall achieve the stage of perfection.

If you are unable to even work for Me in devotion, then try to renounce the fruits of your actions and be situated in the self.

Krishna was known for pale skin was he not? Otherwise why would he have said what he did to Radhe

Blue skin, whiter than white.

Is that because the Hindu vedas were brought to India by the Aryans from Ukraine?

ARYANS ARE NOT FROM JEWKRAINE,,,,,are they?

You should not read the vedas. You must be a brahmin and have a guru teach you. The translations available are from Christian missionaries who wanted to subvert the athority of the brahmana varna

Clownword is hard to bear sometimes. But at least its bearable

Attached: 1658875913516473.jpg (1500x1111, 371.65K)

Hinduism is more a cocktail of religions than one religion by itself.

Brahmins were white. There are no Brahmins anymore.

I've been in a constant state of joy since finding Hinduism, perhaps you will too through meditative states and readings and a guru to aide you through them?

I've only ever heard non hindus calling hinduism and dharma as a religion

Jai Sri RAM!!!!!!!!!

RAMA RAMA RAMA RAMARAMA RAMARAMA RAMARAMA RAMARAMA RAMARAMA RAMARAMA RAMA

Blue and purple paints were very rare in the past so they were considered to be colors only fit for gods

>muh white brahmins
Fucking we wuzzing nigger.

Attached: huwhite.png (431x647, 283.33K)

>and surrender your intellect to Me.
Im sorry but I cant surrender. I miss basic trust - especially if someone is plebbitspacing.
>Thus performing devotional service to Me,
I will never bow, I will watch grow and I will never follow anything out of trust.
>Trust and you are lost.
I love trust but I havent seen an occasion where it havent been betrayed. Show me something that can be trusted.

Don't make me post what Indra told us to do to you filthy dr*vidians.

>Impractical religion
>No rules religion
>Do whatever you want kinda religion
>Hindu scriptures say women shouldn't work and should support husband but India legalizes women working
>Hindu scriptures say alcohol is bad but India allows it
What kind of nonsense is this? Islam is much better.

Excuse me?
Zi kia kanpa
Zi dingir anna kanpa, street shitter

Attached: dingir.jpg (206x196, 7.03K)

I dont care about the color in the end. I care about a mix of iq and empathy that seemingly only whites can do. I love you, if you can do it and I know you are hurt if you can do this.

>Religion that originates from this area of soil should have same rules as place that exists there 10000 or so years later

Retard

>black hair
>hair is skin

Poor sad Indian nationalists wishing they were more than Dravidian doo doo faces, with at most slight traces of European Brahmin DNA in their blood. The caste system tried but wasn't enough to keep the white pure, clean, and clear of brown sewage that ever seeps where it's unwanted.

I dosnt matter what color they were. The Brahmins today have preserved the vedas as they were thousands of years ago