How do you stay consistent and on track after the redpill?

>I took the redpill in 2018 and it was great. I dressed well, I was working out and not masturbating and life is good.
> I don't know when but in mid to end 2019 something clicked in my head. Was driving home from the gym and some voice told me to go to Burger King. That's when the "I start tomorrow" mentality began
>4 years later I'm at my absolute lowest without a purpose

How did I fuck up so badly? How did my head just say no?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7.44K)

there's still hope for you user. let my name guide you

Attached: [removal.ai]_tmp-631278e6078e8.png (369x800, 11.12K)

Boo hoo nigger

You're a soft cunt that needs a good backhand

It's a never-ending road. Stay on and don't fall off.

Burger King?
Jesus Christ. I thought Euros had more self-respect than this.
Your sheer hatred of Americans should be more than enough to keep you out of Burger King.
Any time you face a choice just ask yourself "what would an American do" and then do the exact opposite.

You're beta. You fucked up by not having game. Learn game.

will to power

loser

Heavy drinking and hatred.

follow your guts user youll get there

Start with meditation. Also you made this changes based on few changes in your life or environment. I also guess you are anti vaxx and you needed to lockdown hard. Don't underestimate the general vibe that heavily shifted down after the fake pandemic begin. You are connected to everyone. So don't feel bad if you are affected by everyone. You can learn though. To be more independent and self protective. Again start meditation.
Eyes closed on a pillow. Accept thoughts floating by like clouds and let them go. Do this for 3-6 months. Also try out local mediation and yoga meetups where you live to connect with people. It's time to grow.

Stop posting nu/pol, your comments are so low tier trash, that's it's easy to get any value from it.

betas like this fag will have you sitting in the corner humming for 2 more weeks. OP, you need to go outside and approach women.

Boo hoo nigger

I think it started with the covid hoax. I didnt care about anything anymore and let myself go.

Its very difficult.
But after receiving redpill information you can never safely delete it from your brain.
But redpill itself does not give you money, career, trad wife, behaved children, descent hobbies etc.
You have to do it.
The alternative is suicide or heavy homeless alcoholism or being taxi driver.
So basically redpill breaks normies.
Thats why they are happy working wages, paying for other children and immigrants etc.
just as long as they can hide at least for one hour per day in their video games, bottle of beer in bar with boys, stupid conversations about nothing or fishing.

Again.
You can not unsee information.
You either deal with it and work hard and see results.
Or live horrible life before stupid death.
And it will be much more horrible then life of normies.
Because they dont know.

>the redpill
There are More than one
Have read a screencap about Any Forums and redpills and how its ultimately going two ways either yours or the way i am apparently going
Read a lot, took many red pills
But its all fun and games till you reach the point where you actually lose something most dear to you and decide to go down the Any Forums /lit/ way, to protect those still remaining
Its two different Motivation settings
no matter how much i dont want to lift, its getting done because !
Same with Literature though thats harder but 10 pages a day aint that hard..(no fictional shit, rn e.g. rules for radicals, which quotes lots of authors I've already read (thanks Any Forums)) slow and steady

Attached: 1661612152415060.jpg (650x651, 327.66K)

Demoralisations shills in full auto mode
Have another cat for that

Attached: 1661599647597423.jpg (563x563, 14.21K)

Thank you user. I appreciate it

You eventually grow up and realize the "redpill" is just repackaged hatred, fear, and ignorance.

redpill is just neo nazi propaganda