Communists are organizing and arming themselves

Keeping laughing it up, faggots. They are having open discussions on reddit, twitter, jewtube, facebook about murdering their opposition.

The longer you stand there laughing at their "incompetence" the stronger they grow everyday. What are you doing right now to prepare for the inevitable conflict? Fuck all. This is Texas, you know?

Attached: antifags.png (594x767, 527.68K)

And? They outnumbered a 17 year old and still lost 2, almost 3
Lets not forget about Garret in Austin and that faggot in Albequerque(sp?)

The choice to wear all black kind of belies the suggestion that this was really about "wanting to make them feel safe and comfortable" rather than wanting to LARP as reddit vanguardists

Cool. Glad you finally started. See you there :)

It's all fun and games until somebody sneaks up behind you and blows your brains out on your porch.

Them wearing all black suggest their pedophiles who are trying to hide their identity.

>and that faggot in Albequerque(sp?)
Shooter is still facing felony charges, the antifa with the knife has zero charges of course

Yawn

GROOMED

Attached: 4C0DFFF1-82B6-4AEE-B1A8-AAFD035583BA.jpg (672x1024, 78.44K)

You won't do shit

Didn’t these faggots just shoot two of their own guys in Portland the other day?

just when you thought the world couldnt get more clown, it honks all over you.

checked

Attached: 1642921590426.png (1061x1163, 230.44K)

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN , THIRD TIME THIS WEEK ! HAHA DAMN IM GOOD

Attached: AFC580C4-FF53-4B6A-AB0C-621659394864.jpg (558x614, 17.57K)

Everyone knows ANTIFA are a bunch of pussies that couldn't find their ass with a road map and a 10 min head start

Attached: M8DBRTW_EC002.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

SRA has thousands of active members all around the country and well over a hundred thousand financial supporters. That means they have a decentralized organization primed and ready to do combat if need be. In addition to this, they are growing in sharply number.

Does "the right" have any such groups? Do they even openly try and recruit on the internet or anywhere else to train? No.

>Antifa is a bunch of pussies
How the fuck are they pussies? They aggressively seek out and look for confrontation against their opposition.

Too smart to advertise it knuckle head.

Suuuure.

EVERYONE....ANTIFA, like that scanky bitch whkse day job was showing off her rotten crotch? Ok Skippy.

>I'll be speaking
Yeah. Great. It's pretty much all you pussies can do. But hey: imagine if the situation was reversed, eh? The Democrats are the real Nazis and stuff!

Commies are scum

Attached: D65DDD73-B48D-4CC6-8C2C-9EC3AD226F89.jpg (1073x1138, 958.1K)

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY NIGGA

Too stupid to fight.

sorry federal informant you cant join the sports club

I used to do squat life mate, have met a whole lot of AF from all different countries. Literally all AF are fucking pussies. Most are junkies and just general loser types.
Pathetic really.

It will be a complete fish-in-barrel shoot if there ever is some kind of limited right wing uprising.

You guys waited way too fucking late.

Now your opposition has a total lock on all media, internet, and communications. You will operate in a void while armed leftist groups get to coordinate their slaughter in Facebook groups and Discords, fully sanctioned by glowies.

I honestly think this is the scenario they want, and they keep provoking a real "insurrection," but the glowies underestimated just how fat and lazy and diabetic conservative whites are. No matter how much they're mocked and humiliated, they still won't do shit.

Yeah? Well here they have access to guns and they are more than willing to use them.

GLOWING

Attached: Screenshot_20220902-175839-527.png (391x729, 257.83K)

>What are you doing right now to prepare for the inevitable conflict?
Not posting about it on four channel dot org, you glow in the dark faggot. Antifa operates as the paramilitary arm of the federal government, which is why they can openly organize. Once shit turns spicy, well...

>they left the freaks unchecked and they gain such control and authority

OOOOO and tacticool too! I'm horrified.

Attached: 1661513654064940.jpg (677x680, 82.21K)

>come on do a terrorism already

Look, when the real shit cracks off I'll have no worries about what I am capable of. I don't need to brag about what I'll do, what I can do, and length to which I am prepared to respond when the civil war starts.

All I will say now is, I'm going to be collecting a lot of skulls.

Attached: AE155832-C43D-4EBB-ADAE-287A7CFB5450.jpg (1536x2048, 1.18M)

Pssttt...They can aggressively seek out and look for toilet paper TO WIPE MY ASSS!!!

Just snipe them retards, why are you this fucking scared

They’re true believer dregs of society

Attached: 47E90D83-2CC5-4AC9-9006-03E3962BEF53.jpg (1247x1969, 1.7M)

I agree wholeheartedly
Idiot.

HEY ANTIFA...I got your dream sickle hanging down low!!!!

All black is a strategic choice to make it harder to identify the people that go around and attack targets.

More

Attached: A832EBFC-8360-4430-A500-28327476C038.jpg (1463x1974, 1.33M)

Point and laugh lads. Look at those weak plebs

They're just foot soldiers of the neoliberal capitalist system, if they posed any actual threat to the system they'd be vanned by glowies, they even stood sholder to shoulder with pigs that were there helping them

Attached: FJLY6g4aQAEVa3q.jpg (1125x1115, 198.44K)

>Shooter is still facing felony charges
And? If Rittenhouse got off so will he

GLOWNIGGER!

Attached: Screenshot_20220902-180608-142.png (269x598, 132.38K)

fucking faggot WEF nu shill lol. This is pedo peters foot soldiers. Bunch of .15 a post half troons or legit feds trying to incite. Fuckers are worthless

Patriot front nigger

Like when they used them on the two black kids in CHAZ they killed and the cops didn't even investigate

Kek...nice pic

Attached: pathetic-dismiss.gif (596x444, 1.93M)