Gypsies are the worst people on the planet

Gypsies are the worst people on the planet.

Attached: spread legs.jpg (1281x843, 175.87K)

if that's a gypsy I'm willing to support them 100%.

Would impregnate.

calling them people is pushing it

Attached: 1633211604730.gif (220x160, 397.61K)

Pics or it didn't happen

She still wouldn't fuck you ya tard.

We know, franon. We know.

So you’d sell out your principles just for a chance at getting some pussy?
Are you me?

Who stole your chicken?

why are they hated?

Attached: brapf.gif (498x280, 2.55M)

Jews are the worst but Gypsies are a close second

Attached: 68354-h.jpg (2100x1300, 135.93K)

what about me user

Attached: 798247805.gif (368x656, 3.34M)

that's not a gypsy you immigrant

in elementary school they wanted us to feel sorry for two gypsilets from our village who(allegedly) got the shower lulz.

Attached: 1606256115888.png (237x237, 61.99K)

kek based

pic is not gypsy. Gypsies were lowest caste people who were kicked out of fucking India. Imagine what you have to be like to be kicked from India.

Then they remained the lowest caste in any society kek.

>gypsies

For me it's Alex and Andrea Botez

Attached: 1584102247772.jpg (2048x1151, 598.95K)

this

they are smelly violent and unproductive, talk loud listen to loud music on streets etc.

would sex both

Oh heah yee heah yee. Would'th thine absolewt shitepeasants gander that the most definitely the question is naught ratha to gyp oah naught tieu gyp. But indeed to nig or naught tieu nig? Eet rilly raises a foina wonna dem considerydoos eefoi dieu sey meselfs.

Those yoga pussy shots always manage to awaken my most primal instincts. I wonder how much aware of this power those yoga thots are

based stock photo bootlegger

Feet make me very erect but I want to be the one licking the girl's feet, not her licking her own feet

I've honestly wondered how people stretch the area from the glutes to the IT band when there is a whole fucking leg in the way. When you have flexibility differences it makes me think that this type of activity is simply that of a parlor trick instead of an excercise with merit.

How can predictable gypsies be the worst.
Like you know he will steal, he will waste it all on music, drugs, drinks, women, gold, and then steal again.

are yoga chicks allowed in the ethnostate?

Attached: beach yoga.webm (576x1024, 1.13M)

>why are they hated?
They steal, and they cry racism when caught. Also, Finnish government subsidies gypsies with their traditional dresses because our government is cucked beyond belief. And those dresses are then used to steal stuff. You can fit all sorts of things in them. Anything from food to home appliances.

No. You're only allowed to twerk in the ethnostate.

Another hideous post by a p*lish person